What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

BuXIdQECIAAIpme.jpg

:lol:

PML-N Govt decided to shutdown petrol pumps from 12 to 14 August - Pakistan Railways dismisses PTI request for special train.

PMLN should have to tackle this situation politically rather than using state force. The problem with Sharif's is they are used to of authoritative government.

They should make the new strategy from now on; power sharing, diversity and equal representation, should be the hallmark of their policy.

The power sharing with all the parties.

Diversity in all the departments of the government.

Equal representation should be given to all the segments of the community.

I don't believe in any survey ... We can't make opinion from few hundred people. Let, we talk about Rawalpindi, If you go in Rawalpindi Gulzar e quaid, you will get popularity about PMLN, if you go in Urdu bazar, you will get popularity of AML, if you visit Sir syed chowk, you will see popularity of PTI.

I second you that no one should believe in surveys, they are propaganda tools used by organizations with vested interests both within and outside pakistan. I hope PTI stops highlighting "surveys" which show them or Imran khan as leading the political discourse of the country. The only measure to evaluate the popularity of a party or its leader is to observe that what is share of that political party in the total votes cast in the previous election in which it participated.

Why some ppl get Abba ji Zia Ul Haq.....

And these days Abba ji are saudi king lol :astagh:

Feel pitty for him in this case, I still remember how he was lifting "tattas" of pervez musharraf before and during 2001 referendum and after all that "TC" he got only "ghanta" from mushy :lol:

There are only 3 ways to remove Prime Minister from his seat, either by vote of no confidence in the Parliament, or removal by the court of Law, or the Marshall Law....the fourth way is only known by our dear Mr Imran Khan, or Dr Tahir ul Qadri or Sheikh Rasheed or The Chaudhary's of Gujrat in all across Pakistan.....!!! :hitwall:

There are only 3 ways to remove Prime Minister from his seat, either by vote of no confidence in the Parliament, or removal by the court of Law, or the Marshall Law....the fourth way is only known by our dear Mr Imran Khan, or Dr Tahir ul Qadri or Sheikh Rasheed or The Chaudhary's of Gujrat in all across Pakistan.....!!! :hitwall:

That country is doomed where such people are deemed as leaders or well wishers of the country :lol:

I hope ISI gives information to Imran Khan about corrupt people across the board. Including motherland jernails.

ISI can do wonders for Pakistan this time!

2.5 million people are coming to ISLAMABAD.

God has agreed on a MASSIVE MASSIVE PUMP!

Not saying it will happy on Aug 14 but it will happen sometime around that!

Mark this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom