What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Today I got 2 calls from unknown numbers, some unknown guys asked me that they want to go to Azadi March with me, they asked me how and when I am planning to join the march? :undecided:

Be careful guys.

Today I got 2 calls from unknown numbers, some unknown guys asked me that they want to go to Azadi March with me, they asked me how and when I am planning to join the march? :undecided:

Be careful guys. @Leader @Jzaib

Yep, I am hearing about these calls... they are doing massive propaganda and playing fear factors !!

give me the number. I will fix them..

A SISSY and MURSI type situation developing. will destabilize the nation and the benefit will go to the TTP.

Against the grain of democracy – The Express Tribune

This time whole blame goes to the Sharif's. Their royal style of governance is the big problem, no matter TTP was in the picture or not.

Sharif hasn't learned anything from their past experience. All their three tenures, they were the victims of their own royal style of governance.

Just imagine they don't have full cabinets, no foreign minister, even defense minister was made after a lot of gymnastics.

Governor Punjab is one of their royal host in England. The president was a very mediocre businessman in Karachi. They didn't give the portfolios as they had to be given. The government portfolios were distributed as the looted property.

Now who is standing with them. Just B class politicians.

Yep, I am hearing about these calls... they are doing massive propaganda and playing fear factors !!

give me the number. I will fix them..

Could be police guys, no need to mess with them.

Could be police guys, no need to mess with them.

hmm... could be but most probably they are pmln goons, let me have a look into it.. Whatsapp me the number.

BuTHQHdCEAAfQBs.jpg

Ooooopppsss....... :lol: :omghaha:

Last edited:
my forecast, After this dharna which is mother of alldharna by PTI
Why are you weeping... This is democratic right of PTI...... And mid term election Demand is Not Unconstitutional... but Gullu butt legacy is unconstitutional.... Ha ha ha, Even sunni tehreek is coming with 100,000+ protesters.
PMLN is enemy of themselves....Who said them to start operation in Lahore at 2am with hundreds of police??
Who said them to speak against army... Ex army general... Ha ha... Who said them to create war with PTI, Who said them to use Punjab police as political wing. Aor Bharkain maro ...PMLN is a joke. Everybody knows that PMLN is anti-army. This time no place to hide for PMLN...

Last edited:
As long as you people don't bring in land reforms ,nothing is going to change.I don't understand why people in pak fight against feudalism.Adding to that you gave religious extremism.The problem is with you common ppl.you need to address the root of the problem;only then will you be able to bring any prosperity to ur country.Imran khan or some Iqbal khan cannot change anything.Take my word for it.

I completely agree with you,'lieutenant'. If I would be the administrator of this forum, you would be immediately raised to the ranks of a general.

Pakistan badly needs land reforms to curb feudalism, which I think already dying its own death. Needs reforms in the judiciary, education, election commission, revenue department and military establishment.

I don't know why but I find all these news and bits about Imran khan PTI long march and ousting of PMLN government as a result of it somehow very funny and childish as NS will never resign in any situation. And I personally feel NS and company sees Tahir ul qadri and his cult a bigger threat to manage than managing the seasonal supporters of Imran khan.

I support election reforms. Biometric e-voting machines connected with Nadra data base is most for next election. But i don't understand why IK want mid term election with same old crap?

IK make no sense, can any potian explain in detail?

I think if Sharif's are really serious to save their government. They have to take a couple of steps.

Starting from the top level government functionaries, they need to change the President. The President could be from interior Sindh, Baluchistan or KPK. Lots of candidates could qualify for this post as Mumtaz Bhutto (Sindh), Ghaus Ali Shah (Sindh), Pir Sabir Shah (KPK) etc.

They should appoint a Deputy Prime Minister as Zardar had made Pevaiz Ellahi Deputy PM. Pervaiz Ellahi should be given the same portfolio again. This will break any opposition in Punjab. PTI is the main opposition in Punjab, but they wouldn't go to any position under Nawaz Sharif. Punjab is the main strength for Sharif's. To make Punjab its main stronghold, the biggest opposition should be given a Deputy PM position.

MQM should be given a position in the center government e.g. Speaker National Assembly, Chairman, Senate etc. MQM won't accept these positions they would rather more interested in business portfolios e.g. Chairman Steal Mill, Chairman Shipping Corporation, so let's go with their choices.

People party should be made a part of the cabinet in the central government, so that they should look stand with the government. This should be reciprocal to their government in Sindh. If they want Sindh government, they should also be a part of a central government.

ANP should be given a share in the central government, and if they want give them the governorship of KPK. They could counter PTI in KPK.

Fazalur Rehman should be given more active role in the government, e.g. Deputy PM, governor KPK.

People party has given Gilgit-bultistan the status of the province, but I don't think they have any representation in the National Assembly and the Senate. Gilgit-Bultistan should be given representation and Sharif's should try to make PMLN active in Gilgit-Bultistan.

Punjab is a big province. Southern Punjab has a long term demand of separate province. Sharif should make this historic decision and make MLN a strong party in the Southern Punjab. This could increase strength of PMLN in the province and in the center.

MLN should immediately announce local body elections in the country.

This solution is based on the formula of power sharing. Unless and until PMLN don't focus itself on power sharing, they won't be able to stay in the power. Power sharing is the power practicing. If PMLN want to stay in the power, they have to share the power.
Royal style of governance Sharif's is practicing won't last long.

Back
Top Bottom