What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

my brother name is on list as well .. lahore cantt office informed him...

stay in touch with the party to stay informed about how to tackle hurdles !

BuRaU3mCIAILs0r.jpg

stay in touch with the party to stay informed about how to tackle hurdles !

BuRaU3mCIAILs0r.jpg
Police dnt come to haras people in askaris .. they can do it in other place , but cantt is safe

Police dnt come to haras people in askaris .. they can do it in other place , but cantt is safe

yeah that is a special thing...

they are making lists, that I know.. lets see

PTI rules out possibility of settlement with the govt over Azadi march [PTI Azadi March]

10575922_10202985576132772_1241961230_n.jpg

PTI rules out possibility of settlement with the govt over Azadi march [PTI Azadi March]

mujhay bhi kisi nay nahi kiya, but I am going for my country and future generations.. I dont wish to see bhuttos and sharifs ruling over next generation, I wish middle class to clinch power from these elite families !
As long as you people don't bring in land reforms ,nothing is going to change.I don't understand why people in pak fight against feudalism.Adding to that you gave religious extremism.The problem is with you common ppl.you need to address the root of the problem;only then will you be able to bring any prosperity to ur country.Imran khan or some Iqbal khan cannot change anything.Take my word for it.

yeah that is a special thing...

they are making lists, that I know.. lets see
alim khan was holding a dinner for cantt represented ... Policemen came and start taking motorcycle by force .. All pti office are facing this problem.. As pti targeted to bring 50000 bikes .. Ab bikes band karna shoro kar rahay hain

alim khan was holding a dinner for cantt represented ... Policemen came and start taking motorcycle by force .. All pti office are facing this problem.. As pti targeted to bring 50000 bikes .. Ab bikes band karna shoro kar rahay hain

:lol: cheap tactics, this is what makes them worst than dictators..

Today I got 2 calls from unknown numbers, some unknown guys asked me that they want to go to Azadi March with me, they asked me how and when I am planning to join the march? :undecided:

Be careful guys. @Leader @Jzaib

Back
Top Bottom