What's new

Countering arrests, PTI plans strategic maneuvering

braveheart.jpg
Well done PTI, be ready for the war, aginst EMIRATES OF NOORAISTAN.?

Freedom!

Gullus every where now, panic attack....

hahahahahahahahahah yaar koi Punjab vacation pe bula lo :D
i dont want to miss the action :d

Nawaz Government is Panic struck....

Yea no sh*t??? No one in power wants to see bloodshed and destruction of a country while they've worked hard to bring in investments and it's shown progress. People who support violent protests are considered terrorist in other countries, and people who threaten other's lives are also considered killers, not leaders. Anyone who's trying to put innocent people's lives at risk, should be sent to jail and then to a mental institute. Democracy brings peace, tolerance and stability, people who derail the system don't want that.
Isn't it ironic that the same IK goes to the UK, praises her democratic process along with Americans and Indian democracies.....but DOESN'T want to help build its country's democratic system and institutions?
And people are stupi*d enough to let innocent's risk their lives and try to bring down a country and it's economy already running on the last Chinese breathe? You guys bring this government down, you'll start to shape up a very intolerant and extremist society (its already as extremist as it can be), added economic melt down, sanctions, bankruptcy and then blood of innocents that will start civil war.
Good luck, you guys blame the CIA, Mossad, the RAW, etc on here, you don't need any of these. You guys are well on your way to break your country yourself due to your extremism based culture. Sad to see people wanting to support violence instead of democratic voting!

Last edited:
Yea no sh*t??? No one in power wants to see bloodshed and destruction of a country while they've worked hard to bring in investments and it's shown progress. People who support violent protests are considered terrorist in other countries, and people who threaten other's lives are also considered killers, not leaders. Anyone who's trying to put innocent people's lives at risk, should be sent to jail and then to a mental institute. Democracy brings peace, tolerance and stability, people who derail the system don't want that.
Isn't it ironic that the same IK goes to the UK, praises her democratic process along with Americans and Indian democracies.....but DOESN'T want to help build its country's democratic system and institutions?
And people are stupi*d enough to let innocent's risk their lives and try to bring down a country and it's economy already running on the last Chinese breathe? You guys bring this government down, you'll start to shape up a very intolerant and extremist society (its already as extremist as it can be), added economic melt down, sanctions, bankruptcy and then blood of innocents that will start civil war.
Good luck, you guys blame the CIA, Mossad, the RAW, etc on here, you don't need any of these. You guys are well on your way to break your country yourself due to your extremism based culture. Sad to see people wanting to support violence instead of democratic voting!
No countries can become developed by initiating fake democracies ?
IRAQ was a great example , where American biases as launching a democratic IRAQ failed to its core cause , it supported just one ethnical political community, for sharing power?
Result is , IRAQ stands divided & a civil war is eating it alive ?
Even the dam American interstes , are just another bad dreams in IRAQ?

Now the same? IT'S happening in AFGHANISTAN?
With your dam, logic Abraham Lincoln was a terrorists, & American war of independence was terrorism?
It's really shows, from where you are coming from , at leat mently?
KINGDOM OF NOORAISTAN, right?
The era of bieng fooled by the Damocrazy is over , people's of this world can't just be fooled by CIA S fake revolutions, any more?
They want real democratic systems, based on fair electoral system, if not why to have the democracy in the frist place?
So stop teaching this & that, instead go & protest the role played by the worst of the damocrazies in the world , against unarmed civilians of GAZA?
Cause world , s strongest democracy , has just failed to save them?
Reality bites!

Last edited:
quote="batmannow, post: 6018029, member: 8052"]
No countries can become developed by initiating fake democracies ?
IRAQ was a great example , where American biases as launching a democratic IRAQ failed to its core cause , it supported just one ethnical political community, for sharing power?
Result is , IRAQ stands divided & a civil war is eating it alive ?
Even the dam American interstes , are just another bad dreams in IRAQ?

Now the same? IT'S happening in AFGHANISTAN?
The era of bieng fooled by the Damocrazy is over , people's of this world can't just be fooled by CIA S fake revolutions, any more?
They want real democratic systems, based on fair electoral system, if not why to have the democracy in the frist place?
So stop teaching this & that, instead go & protest the role played by the worst of the damocrazies in the world , against unarmed civilians of GAZA?
Cause world , s strongest democracy , has just failed to save them?
Reality bites!

Your arguments is comparing apples to oranges. I am asking why are you about to spill blood of innocents in your country to get a desperate man a power seat. You took me to Iraq. Well it seems IK and Saddam have a lot in common, both are very undemocratic and ruthless, don't care about their own people. So may be one day we'll come to Pakistan to "liberate" you if this guys comes in with blood on his hands?

Iraq's war was due to them having or potentially having nuclear material. That will never be allowed by the US. Sorry if it hurts but if you guys haven't given the right asperities, I don't think even you'll have weapons today. No one wants nukes in the hands of a mad man like Saddam or this idiot IK, both have ruthless, emotional personalities without care for others and can do anything crazy.

Everything's CIA's fault when you guys don't do jack shi*t for yourself. You either expect Allah to come help you, or the Army or America. What a shameless bunch!!!

Afghanistan attacked us, you forgot??? and Gaza and Israel is another story, has NOTHING to do with you guys. In that case, its between two different cultures and religions, but IK believes in the same Islam like the rest, why is he going against his religion and calling for violence?
I thought Islam was a peace loving religion (which I know it is), but its intolerant and extremists like yourself and IK who are making the readers like me believe how much of extremists you really are.

quote="batmannow, post: 6018029, member: 8052"]

Your arguments is comparing apples to oranges. I am asking why are you about to spill blood of innocents in your country to get a desperate man a power seat. You took me to Iraq. Well it seems IK and Saddam have a lot in common, both are very undemocratic and ruthless, don't care about their own people. So may be one day we'll come to Pakistan to "liberate" you if this guys comes in with blood on his hands?

Iraq's war was due to them having or potentially having nuclear material. That will never be allowed by the US. Sorry if it hurts but if you guys haven't given the right asperities, I don't think even you'll have weapons today. No one wants nukes in the hands of a mad man like Saddam or this idiot IK, both have ruthless, emotional personalities without care for others and can do anything crazy.

Everything's CIA's fault when you guys don't do jack shi*t for yourself. You either expect Allah to come help you, or the Army or America. What a shameless bunch!!!

Afghanistan attacked us, you forgot??? and Gaza and Israel is another story, has NOTHING to do with you guys. In that case, its between two different cultures and religions, but IK believes in the same Islam like the rest, why is he going against his religion and calling for violence?
I thought Islam was a peace loving religion (which I know it is), but its intolerant and extremists like yourself and IK who are making the readers like me believe how much of extremists you really are.
zardari wali batain shorop kar deyain PMLN k gulloBUTTS ne ... to justify their corruption and fake mandate they are using the same tactics JAMURIYAT KO KARTA HA .. PMLN was in hands and gloves with PPP to destroy Pakistan .. Noora Khusti is for u guys .. dnt expect PTI to be part of it ..

@orangzaib
The pakistani people are quite fed up with load shedding.If the current government can control it then there won't be any violent protests in mass numbers. I'm just saying.:-)

PMLN was in hands and gloves with PPP to destroy Pakistan ..
I can't understand the rest of your post. But tell me how did PMLN has destroyed the country??? By taking the GDP from a failed status to about 3.5? by bringing in 50 billion plus investment to create 50 million jobs? or by taking immediate steps to expand electrical manufacturing through more dams, and power stations, etc? Or by starting big infrastructure projects that have already employed 15 million people......talk to me in numbers, what I am saying here is backed up by WB and the IMF...

@orangzaib
The pakistani people are quite fed up with load shedding.If the current government can control it then there won't be any violent protests in mass numbers. I'm just saying.:-)

REALLY? So wait, your Pakistani people are blaming the 80 year old mess on people who've been in power for a year but they've made a ton of progress on all fronts? There is no Pakistani government, its one ethnicity trying to have their PM in the country, and if the country breaks, they'll go live with Afghanistan and make a Pakistani out of it. So shameful.
If the Pakistani people needed to get the electricity fixed, they should've tried to work all these years vs. waiting on blessings to arrive from the AAA (Allah, America and the Army). If your nation had actually worked and not taken their share of corruption, you may have a better country. But seems like you guys want to break your country, so you are on the right path. Get some innocent people killed so someone's power hunger can be met while he's sitting in his bullet proof car thinking these people are crazy

I can't understand the rest of your post. But tell me how did PMLN has destroyed the country??? By taking the GDP from a failed status to about 3.5? by bringing in 50 billion plus investment to create 50 million jobs? or by taking immediate steps to expand electrical manufacturing through more dams, and power stations, etc? Or by starting big infrastructure projects that have already employed 15 million people......talk to me in numbers, what I am saying here is backed up by WB and the IMF...

REALLY? So wait, your Pakistani people are blaming the 80 year old mess on people who've been in power for a year but they've made a ton of progress on all fronts? There is no Pakistani government, its one ethnicity trying to have their PM in the country, and if the country breaks, they'll go live with Afghanistan and make a Pakistani out of it. So shameful.
If the Pakistani people needed to get the electricity fixed, they should've tried to work all these years vs. waiting on blessings to arrive from the AAA (Allah, America and the Army). If your nation had actually worked and not taken their share of corruption, you may have a better country. But seems like you guys want to break your country, so you are on the right path. Get some innocent people killed so someone's power hunger can be met while he's sitting in his bullet proof car thinking these people are crazy

Unfortunately that is true alot of pakistanis like to play the blame game instead of owning up to their responsibilities.I used to be like that couple of years ago but not anymore.Another thing I would appreciate it if you'd stop labeling me with those pakistanis who want to break Pakistan apart.I can assure you I'm not one of em,I don't support any civilian government for the matter.All I was trying to say is that excessive load shedding is the root cause of violent protests in Pakistan. Let's suppose if you were in charge,What would you propose?

Back
Top Bottom