What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

PM is never going to resign, its a far fetched thing. I think even Imran knows it however the other two things specially the election commission resign is a must.

Ok, Leaves out PM Resignation........!!
Agreement on Mid term Election......will be considered huge success for PTI/IK politically no doubt.
Resignation of election commission......well that's not possible like PM bcz its involves a court verdict first.

a million people have been promised by imran khan. thats big. I hope he actually gets that support so that he can have more leeway for his points.
hopefully more people….
the recent actions of this government to stop protest are inexcusable …2 elderly people died because of those containers and there is no accountability…. muslim league doesn't deserve a chance.

I don't know if it is true or not.

Express News' anchor said that Imran Khan's march out of Lahore was much bigger than Nawaz Sharif's march in 2007 long march.

Secondly, Qadri is a "unified" variable with all support coming behind him.

Imran Khan is a political phenomenon.

He has thousands of people marching with him to Islamabad. Then he has thousands of people march from KPK to capital. Then he has thousands of people waiting inside and around Rawalpindi/Islamabad region to join.

You know it, and I know, that Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf and Imran Khan has consistently put the greatest political shows on streets all over Pakistan during past couple of years. I have never seen such charged, engaged, and such huge political gatherings in my life time. Be honest, don't you agree that when it comes to putting street shows--Imran Khan/PTI are by far the leading political force by huge margin.

This march is way bigger than Nawaz's march. And this march's true strength can only be gauged once inside Islamabad.

If Imran Khan gathers 100,000+ people in Islamabad under current situation, it'd be a huge victory for him. No?
he will have minimum at least 200 thousand.

Its your coward leader who is keep Raheel Shareef with him Imran was asking for 4 halqas for an year when your dumbo leaders were to arrogant to listen he told year back if he would not get justice he would be on roads so stop bringing in Army into this neither Imran is working for Army nor Army has anything to do with it so cut the crap and wake up its your Arrogance which has brought you to this low level

But PTI was well funded by ISI during general shuja pasha's tenure. He is still providing advise to him.

Problem between PTI and PML (N) supporters reported in Gunjranwala. Hopefully things shall not get out of hand.

Last edited:
But PTI was well funded by ISI during general shuja pasha's tenure. He is still providing advise to him.

Problem between PTI and PML (N) supporters reported in Gunjranwala. Hopefully things shall not get out of hand.
It was never funded by ISI or Pasha than and that news of meeting is a lie no such meeting took place

WHAT RUBBISH!!!! N has lost his mind. Attacking the rally by telling his followers to throw stones at them. Nawaz sharif has truly lost his mind and TBH he has lost it the moment he saw imrans support in that rally. Pathetic attempts.

I heard they also threw nails to stop them. Let me tell you this wont stop the rally. A few punctures and in jury wont stop the janoon of all those who traveled hundreds of kilometers to come here.

I was against the container but no more. firing at the container and throwing stones has made me change my mind. The container was necessary as these nooras are making assassination attempts.

Last edited:
Look at bitch irfan siddique on express news.... He is fucking retarded....

Look at bitch irfan siddique on express news.... He is fucking retarded....

Nooners will defend it and then later on say it wasnt our men or it was a third party action. The police is helping them. This was an ambush by N. Yaar waisay PTI should have had tear gasses with them and gassed all of them.

N say bardash nahi howa that they got soo much support. sarh gaye hai and have lost control. CONGRATULATION PTI. AZADI MARCH HAS BECOME SUCCESSFUL. N HERSELF HAS JUSTIFIED THE MARCH TO MANY NAYSAYERS. THIS GOVT MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i think its pre planned strategy by PTI in my opinion, they stayed at gujranwala and PMLN stronghold because they were expecting to see this to come and waiting for it

the PTI caravan even stayed at gujranwala for the whole night

now they have some excuse to strike a more wonderful deal or bring down the government

Nooners will defend it and then later on say it wasnt our men or it was a third party action. The police is helping them. This was an ambush by N. Yaar waisay PTI should have had tear gasses with them and gassed all of them.

N say bardash nahi howa that they got soo much support. sarh gaye hai and have lost control. CONGRATULATION PTI. AZADI MARCH HAS BECOME SUCCESSFUL. N HERSELF HAS JUSTIFIED THE MARCH TO MANY NAYSAYERS. THIS GOVT MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oh Please did you know that there are many Offices of PML-N at G.T Road??? if PML-N supporters are throwing stone it's Ambush then what about PTI supporters who threw stones at PML-N supporters at Lahore at Canal Road and near Data Darbar what was that???

Indian media is quoting Ary news that Imran Khan is being shot at, is it true?

i think its pre planned strategy by PTI in my opinion, they stayed at gujranwala and PMLN stronghold because they were expecting to see this to come and waiting for it

the PTI caravan even stayed at gujranwala for the whole night

now they have some excuse to strike a more wonderful deal or bring down the government

Well Said

Indian media is quoting Ary news that Imran Khan is being shot at, is it true?

it's a clash between supporters of 2 parties 1 which is conducting Long March and the other which is in Gov .. they are throwing stones at each other

No my dear both things I have said are correct.
No Sir both are incorrect I know from inside no funding or help was given to PTI of any sought and also no meeting took place between Pasha and Imran all are lies spread by PML N and there puppets in media like Absar Alam and Mushtaq Minhas and few more and now a days Geo too

Can somebody make a meme "The amount of BS on Geo is too damn high!".

Seriously, it is getting really retarded, they should just shut up now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom