What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

One of the pics of march:

140815090548_pti_512x288_pti.jpg

By attacking Imran Khan PML has just dunged there own grave and now they will all get buried in it

Can somebody make a meme "The amount of BS on Geo is too damn high!".

Seriously, it is getting really retarded, they should just shut up now.
I started a thread on role of Geo and Oscar said I think I am ALLAH @Oscar Now what is your opinion about Mr @Fulcrum15

By attacking Imran Khan PML has just dunged there own grave and now they will all get buried in it

I started a thread on role of Geo and Oscar said I think I am ALLAH @Oscar Now what is your opinion about Mr @Fulcrum15
In estimate how many people have joined this march?

In estimate how many people have joined this march?
The number is huge seriously massive and even Qadri has gathered a massive crowd and these actions of PML N are going to prove good news for PTI because they would gain more support and sympathy and also people in there Jalsa

The number is huge seriously massive and even Qadri has gathered a massive crowd and these actions of PML N are going to prove good news for PTI because they would gain more support and sympathy and also people in there Jalsa
the biggest suicidal move PMLN supporters are doing is by throwing stones and getting violent

16318_10152358944224527_8825764506460533768_n.jpg

10577041_10152358944219527_315815280714908213_n.jpg

the biggest suicidal move PMLN supporters are doing is by throwing stones and getting violent
PML N has always been a corrupt and cruel party and when a corrupt and cruel person sees his downfall that person alwayhs looses his mind or her

10603519_818698471505908_9143735268345406438_n.jpg

Can somebody make a meme "The amount of BS on Geo is too damn high!".

Seriously, it is getting really retarded, they should just shut up now.

What are they saying? o_O

you can't expect any better if caravan of these idiots stay at gujranwala for one day and clearly they are waiting for the incident to happen, any chant against opposition party may incite violence

Oh Please did you know that there are many Offices of PML-N at G.T Road??? if PML-N supporters are throwing stone it's Ambush then what about PTI supporters who threw stones at PML-N supporters at Lahore at Canal Road and near Data Darbar what was that???

The fighting was instigated by your people even over there. It has been N plans to stop this and TBH its been a massive blunder from an incompetent leader as he just justified the azadi march and just justified imrans container. For an old politician your leader sure is making massive blunders under the pressure from nawaz and qadri.
Let me guess what you guys will say? it was the people, it was the evil people,it was imrans own elements, it was a third hand or perhaps it was isi. These are the only excuses your party can come up with.

you can't expect any better if caravan of these idiots stay at gujranwala for one day and clearly they are waiting for the incident to happen, any chant against opposition party may incite violence

They stayed at lahore for a long time too. Its a caravan of about 100,000 people. it will go slow. Saying they are taking time in gujranwala means they are attacking themselves is absurd. Sorry but PTI is not MQM.

This. Stupid blunder as that not only justified Azadi march but also justified the much criticized container. Now nobody can speak against imran khan and he just gained sympathy of the people. N was just not able to handle the amount of support he has gotten and have made blunders after blunders.

They stayed at lahore for a long time too. Its a caravan of about 100,000 people. it will go slow. Saying they are taking time in gujranwala means they are attacking themselves is absurd. Sorry but PTI is not MQM.

bhai its not a jalsa, its your long march right? what are you guys doing one day staying at one city? gujranwala is a very small city, its not as big as lahore.

actually your PTI is nothing more than a fitna, you guys just want to spread anarchy in the country, you guys don't care about the country, its about bloody power gain and nothing else

Dont you guys feel cheated when you find election were rigged? I mean whole pakistan should be united against shariff's party

bhai its not a jalsa, its your long march right? what are you guys doing one day staying at one city? gujranwala is a very small city, its not as big as lahore.

actually your PTI is nothing more than a fitna, you guys just want to spread anarchy in the country, you guys don't care about the country, its about bloody power gain and nothing else[/quote]

sorry that sounds like MQM that is spreading anarchy in karachi and only cares about power. loyal to no one but to wazartay.

As for the first part. Its a march of 100,000 people and more are coming every day. It took them 6 hours to get out of mall road pal. So it is going at slow pace as more are coming and moving such a large number will always be a slow effort as they are not a trained army moving at pace. They are people moving slowly to accommodate their needs

Dont you guys feel cheated when you find election were rigged? I mean whole pakistan should be united against shariff's party

PTI has rigged as well, their parliamentarians have been removed from the position after rigged proved on them

I am not surprised by the treatment these PTI fasadi march got in my city gujranwala, we don't believe in "political correctness" , if we find someone is doing WRONG we teach them a lesson instead of putting a blind eye to that, proud of gujranwalians :pakistan:

Those people in Gujranwala were not from PMLN , they were ordinary traders and laborers whose daily work is being disrupted by this stupid march passing through their city, Gujranwala is known for aggressive behaviors and don't believe in "political correctness"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom