What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

The fighting was instigated by your people even over there. It has been N plans to stop this and TBH its been a massive blunder from an incompetent leader as he just justified the azadi march and just justified imrans container. For an old politician your leader sure is making massive blunders under the pressure from nawaz and qadri.
Let me guess what you guys will say? it was the people, it was the evil people,it was imrans own elements, it was a third hand or perhaps it was isi. These are the only excuses your party can come up with.

Lol what is IK doing in Gujranwala for so long?? It's been 8 hours that he's in Gujranwala why don't he moves like Qadri no one will able to throw any thing on IK... he was waiting for all this to happen and Blame Gov that they are behind all this.. and in Lahore it was not PML-n Supporters who started this but in fact it was PTI supporters they were just passing by every channel showed who started throwing stones and who tore the posters

I am not surprised by the treatment these PTI fasadi march got in my city gujranwala, we don't believe in "political correctness" , if we find someone is doing WRONG we teach them a lesson instead of putting a blind eye to that, proud of gujranwalians :pakistan:

Those people in Gujranwala were not from PMLN , they were ordinary traders and laborers whose daily work is being disrupted by this stupid march passing through their city, Gujranwala is known for aggressive behaviors and don't believe in "political correctness"

Your lack of 'political correctness' will only make sure that your PM moves back to Jeddah! :lol:

Dont you guys feel cheated when you find election were rigged? I mean whole pakistan should be united against shariff's party

Oh come on many people voted for Shariff Party.. Imran only talk about about rigging in Punjab according to him there was no rigging in Balochistan KPK or sindh it's only Punjab.... from where they won election people gave them mandate and elections were rigging free and fair hahahahah

sorry that sounds like MQM that is spreading anarchy in karachi and only cares about power. loyal to no one but to wazartay.
As for the first part. Its a march of 100,000 people and more are coming every day. It took them 6 hours to get out of mall road pal. So it is going at slow pace as more are coming and moving such a large number will always be a slow effort as they are not a trained army moving at pace. They are people moving slowly to accommodate their needs.
sorry that sounds like MQM that is spreading anarchy in karachi and only cares about power. loyal to no one but to wazartay.

As for the first part. Its a march of 100,000 people and more are coming every day. It took them 6 hours to get out of mall road pal. So it is going at slow pace as more are coming and moving such a large number will always be a slow effort as they are not a trained army moving at pace. They are people moving slowly to accommodate their needs

beta if MQM was spreading anarchy then why MQM was not able to do election campaign when PTI was doing it openly in kaarachi in the shelter of their taliban friends?

MQM has infact saved Punjab from a major bloodshed just yesterday, some thing which PTI will not be able to learn till its existance

Lol what is IK doing in Gujranwala for so long?? It's been 8 hours that he's in Gujranwala why don't he moves like Qadri no one will able to throw any thing on IK... he was waiting for all this to happen and Blame Gov that they are behind all this.. and in Lahore it was not PML-n Supporters who started this but in fact it was PTI supporters they were just passing by every channel showed who started throwing stones and who tore the posters

His caravan is much bigger then qadris. People are coming left and right towards it so its bound to move slowly. His caravan was much less in lahore but it still took 6 hours to leave mall road. Now its much bigger its only natural it would be slower. No he is not waiting for this to happen. Infact its the party that was acting like despos when they possess two third majority something they have shown before.

As for the canal incident. Both started shouting slogans and N started throwing stones at them. Not surprised as the poster above me is happy at women and children being pelted by stones so it shows the education levels of the people. Pretty pathetic dont you think to celebrate your own people getting injured.

I was against this Azadi march at first but when protection was provided by the govt, when events were allowed, again you people pelted stones at them and the police stood there watching like statues and those people used their own cars to get a better attack point. Big blunder by N. Very big blunder.

Your lack of 'political correctness' will only make sure that your PM moves back to Jeddah! :lol:

I don't care about PM , I am here to defend the behavior of my city Gujranwala which I am proud of. Gujranwala the city of ghairatmand and brave hearts.

Ladies and Gentle Man after Gullu Butt N League presents you Pomi Butt Nawaz proves once an idiot always an idiot

beta if MQM was spreading anarchy then why MQM was not able to do election campaign when PTI was doing it openly in kaarachi in the shelter of their taliban friends?

MQM has infact saved Punjab from a major bloodshed just yesterday, some thing which PTI will not be able to learn till its existance

Yeah MQM was able to win all those seats without campaigning bcz of evil army and evil PTI. Every day your leader did a jalsa.

And what bloodshed is that. By getting the govt to allow an anarchist permission to enter the capital. Great job by making sure qadri has the access to our capital so that he can do whatever he wishes there. Man the delusions you live in amaze not only me but everyone here.

I am not surprised by the treatment these PTI fasadi march got in my city gujranwala, we don't believe in "political correctness" , if we find someone is doing WRONG we teach them a lesson instead of putting a blind eye to that, proud of gujranwalians :pakistan:

Those people in Gujranwala were not from PMLN , they were ordinary traders and laborers whose daily work is being disrupted by this stupid march passing through their city, Gujranwala is known for aggressive behaviors and don't believe in "political correctness"
It was your PML N retards who create fasad first they through Gullu Butt and now they bring us Pomi Butt nawaz was a retard and he will remain a retard and so his supporters

I don't care about PM , I am here to defend the behavior of my city Gujranwala which I am proud of. Gujranwala the city of ghairatmand and brave hearts.

You are proud that your city attacked innocent unarmed people. This is jahalat at its highest. I would be standing here ashamed of my city if that happened. Infact I am ashamed at such incidents. Amazing stuff.

You are proud that your city attacked innocent unarmed people. This is jahalat at its highest. I would be standing here ashamed of my city if that happened. Infact I am ashamed at such incidents. Amazing stuff.

Khas hai tarkeeb mein Quam e Gujranwala, we don't believe in mummy daddy culture, neither do we see these fasadis doing their stupid marches and disrupting the daily lives of the people along GT road as "our people", these d*** and b****** who are participating in this stupid march need to be taught same lessons in other non-mummy daddy cities along GT road so that they never think about having any long march on GT road in future :lol:

Last edited:
His caravan is much bigger then qadris. People are coming left and right towards it so its bound to move slowly. His caravan was much less in lahore but it still took 6 hours to leave mall road. Now its much bigger its only natural it would be slower. No he is not waiting for this to happen. Infact its the party that was acting like despos when they possess two third majority something they have shown before.

As for the canal incident. Both started shouting slogans and N started throwing stones at them. Not surprised as the poster above me is happy at women and children being pelted by stones so it shows the education levels of the people. Pretty pathetic dont you think to celebrate your own people getting injured.

I was against this Azadi march at first but when protection was provided by the govt, when events were allowed, again you people pelted stones at them and the police stood there watching like statues and those people used their own cars to get a better attack point. Big blunder by N. Very big blunder.

he waste 2 hours at a house PTI member in Gujanwala just to have breakfast... no people were coing from left and right they were just standing his caravan is just trice is big then Qadri IK himself told that there are about 60k people in his caravan where as Qadri has 25k

Khas hai tarkeeb mein Quam e Gujranwala, we don't believe in mummy daddy culture, neither do we see these fasadis doing their stupid marches and disrupting the daily lives of the people along GT road as "our people", these d*** and b****** who are participating in this stupid marches need to be taught same lessons in other non-mummy daddy cities along GT road so that they never think about having any long march on GT road in future :lol:

Wow. That is pure caveman thinking. Attack anything you dont disagree with. Seriously i am astonished you are proud of this. attacking your own people. In my view there is no lahore,karachi or gujranwala. Just pakistan and frankly your opinion disgusts me.

I can accept every point w.11 can make but your claim of being proud of such an event truly leaves a distaste. disappointing.

i think its pre planned strategy by PTI in my opinion, they stayed at gujranwala and PMLN stronghold because they were expecting to see this to come and waiting for it

the PTI caravan even stayed at gujranwala for the whole night

now they have some excuse to strike a more wonderful deal or bring down the government

Afreen ha app ki soch per. Yahni log agar huma mara to be us main humera he haath ho ga. Bhai jaan aisi sisyat app ka Altaf Bhai to ker sakta hain, Imran nahi. For God sake man does your hatred knows any bounds? Where is the critical reasoning?

Khas hai tarkeeb mein Quam e Gujranwala, we don't believe in mummy daddy culture, neither do we see these fasadis doing their stupid marches and disrupting the daily lives of the people along GT road as "our people", these d*** and b****** who are participating in this stupid marches need to be taught same lessons in other non-mummy daddy cities along GT road so that they never think about having any long march on GT road in future :lol:

So according to you lesson is taught by throwing stones and firing at people by noon league and their gullus...pure worshiper of sharif baradran.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom