What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

image.jpg

Gujaranwala

Geo playing predicted Nasty role.............They are true SOB
I pray for IK success, but what i observed is that, He have full support in all Big Cities (only 4 welcome) 1/5th of them following him

Ok, so whats the situation now?

Is Imran Khan near Islamabad yet?

I saw the video where Express News anchor Imran Khan (lol, funny coincidence) said that this was the biggest march out of Lahore he had ever covered in his life. Much bigger than PML(N)'s long march last time.

PTI needs to coordinate well in order to successfully put a show of hundreds of thousands Inshallah
He just reached Gujranwala and hour ago channels are saying people have reduced not realizing that people who were in Lahore the moment they came out of Lahore they have gained speed and are moving towards Islamabad but Imran has to visit cities to gather people

Ok, so whats the situation now?

Is Imran Khan near Islamabad yet?

I saw the video where Express News anchor Imran Khan (lol, funny coincidence) said that this was the biggest march out of Lahore he had ever covered in his life. Much bigger than PML(N)'s long march last time.

PTI needs to coordinate well in order to successfully put a show of hundreds of thousands Inshallah
And Also he said the Azadi Chowk made by Shabaz Shareef to facilitate people has resulted in PTI people very easily moving to over throw his brothers government

Last edited:
Dr. Arif Alvi ‏@ArifAlvi 33m
IK didnt sleep at all the whole night. I hope he sleeps for a few hours now

:lol: He believes Raheel might call him anytime.......
someone pls help him by stating that SMQ or JH might take that call, you need to sleep a bit to take PM oath in good shape and health:rofl:

Below is post shared by a PTI supporter in another forum....detailing what happened last night

"Im from muridke and know Mian Khalid and Amir Gujjar, who are local PTI leaders. When Imran reached here around 5 am after waiting all night long, our eyes were widened with disbelief. Hardly a 1000 people with him and Imran sleeping inside his container whatever that is. Mian Mahmood was standing on top and waving the flag in an exhausted manner. Mian Khalid laid in front of the truck and demanded khan to come out and address people, Imran came out and after uttering a few words, disappeared again before the truck moved ahead. We waited for another half an hour but nobody came, then some of my friends travelled back to Lahore and they didn't find a single vehicle.

As a matter of fact, people from Lahore know how jam packed Lahore is on August 14, and if one goes to The Mall, a massive traffic block is there each year as a norm. Lahoris were there for fun only and celebrating the independence day. I don't know how many of us want to believe in it but I can't deny what I saw from my own eyes."

:coffee:

Last edited:

someone pls help him by stating that SMQ or JH might take that call, you need to sleep a bit to take PM oath in good shape and health:rofl:

Below is post shared by a PTI supporter in another forum....detailing what happened last night

"Im from muridke and know Mian Khalid and Amir Gujjar, who are local PTI leaders. When Imran reached here around 5 am after waiting all night long, our eyes were widened with disbelief. Hardly a 1000 people with him and Imran sleeping inside his container whatever that is. Mian Mahmood was standing on top and waving the flag in an exhausted manner. Mian Khalid laid in front of the truck and demanded khan to come out and address people, Imran came out and after uttering a few words, disappeared again before the truck moved ahead. We waited for another half an hour but nobody came, then some of my friends travelled back to Lahore and they didn't find a single vehicle.

As a matter of fact, people from Lahore know how jam packed Lahore is on August 14, and if one goes to The Mall, a massive traffic block is there each year as a norm. Lahoris were there for fun only and celebrating the independence day. I don't know how many of us want to believe in it but I can't deny what I saw from my own eyes."

He is not a technocrat so he can not take oath. Remember he demanded a technocrat government.

Azadi March goes Game of Thrones

1) IK will not do any march towards Islo, its just a drama
2) IK will not be able to get public support for this long march
3) IK will only roam inside Lahore, will not go outside
4) Javed Hashmi is not going to participate in long march
5) Only 1000 people are in long march.

Keep coming with this comedy my friend, keep it coming. You're entertaining us pretty well.. :rofl:

Its your coward leader who is keep Raheel Shareef with him Imran was asking for 4 halqas for an year when your dumbo leaders were to arrogant to listen he told year back if he would not get justice he would be on roads so stop bringing in Army into this neither Imran is working for Army nor Army has anything to do with it so cut the crap and wake up its your Arrogance which has brought you to this low level

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom