What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Absolutely, since everybody enjoys fundamental rights so it's perfectly alright and legit to hold long march and raise demands like these. Thank God court didn't restrain IK and TUQ, at least this is good in the judgement.

This is interesting, really interesting. Lets assume the demands are reasonable/accepted (In fact demands are reasonable and well accepted as you have stated it yourself and I have agreed it too). Demands may need a proper and a legal pathway, this statement of yours also means that it's quite possible that it may not need a proper and a legal pathway (legally the usage of may is interpreted in two altogether different ways, when you say may you also may not). My question to you sir is, if these legit demands are implemented through some illegal pathway, would you consider any ulterior change legit? If yes then let's finish it here and move on. And if no then this is exactly what the court had referred to.

I am going to save the highlighted part of your post for my record. Rest of the contents of your post have been elaborated many times, you don't seem to be getting what I have been explaining again and over again.

My use of the word "may" is carefully intended to preserve the Court's prerogative in deciding whatever it may choose to do, without indicating any bias on my part, nothing else. You see, I do not wish to prejudge before the Court decides, as I am a firm believer in due and proper process, without any bias, implicit or explicit.

Going to be more or less same.

Then the Court is behaving quite bizarrely, and the implications could go deep, and not in a good way.

My use of the word "may" is carefully intended to preserve the Court's prerogative in deciding whatever it may choose to do, without indicating any bias on my part, nothing else. You see, I do not wish to prejudge before the Court decides, as I am a firm believer in due and proper process, without any bias, implicit or explicit.

Then the Court is behaving quite bizarrely, and the implications could go deep, and not in a good way.

You still didn't answer my question...

You still didn't answer my question...

This one?

My question to you sir is, if these legit demands are implemented through some illegal pathway, would you consider any ulterior change legit?

Any illegality along the process renders the whole process illegal, no matter how legal or noble the start or the end, in my book.

This one?

Any illegality along the process renders the whole process illegal, no matter how legal or noble the start or the end, in my book.

Absolutely! But when will legality transform itself into illegality is the one real valid question under current circumstances.

Gujranwala bypass is like shaitan ke ant, it doesn't end. IK's march so far hasn't made it Gujranwala, it's going to be a very long journey.

Last edited:
I do think this march has the potential to fail if they don't get moving fast.

People from KPK have already reached and we all know how the media twists news and will portray it negatively.

We all have seen the huge crowds in Lahore, but let's see how many people accompany the march on GT road.

After Gujjar Khan area, it will be more or less the final count (excluding Isl citizens).

Poorly coordinated March. Kpk is already there and IK is no where close.

Absolutely! But when will legality transform itself into illegality is the one real valid question under current circumstances.

Gujranwala bypass is like shaitan ke ant, it doesn't end. IK's march so far hasn't made it Gujranwala, it's going to be a very long journey.
Flyover isn't that bad of a choice...

My second take on Azadi March after seeing the news:

1- Qadri has reached Gujrat. He has 60k people with him according to MoI.

2-IMran Khan is on the outskirts of Lahore still and has around 30k people.

3- 40k people have reached from KPK.

4- 20k more people expected to come in the next few hours from different places.

Even the most conservative estimates put PTI supporters at 150k...but due to the early reach of TuQ, it seems they might just steal the limelight.

Tomorrow sure will be interesting.

Now news coming in diesel has finished from Azadi truck. WTF!

Last edited:
Agreed, KPK folks should have had it pre planned and checked with lahore.

i think even IK didnt know it will take him so long to get out of lahore. So basically this is the case of pre-planning going wrong lol

My second take on Azadi March after seeing the news:

1- Qadri has reached Gujrat. He has 60k people with him according to MoI.

2-IMran Khan is on the outskirts of Lahore still and has around 30k people.

3- 40k people have reached from KPK.

4- 20k more people expected to come in the next few hours from different places.

Even the most conservative estimates put PTI supporters at 150k...but due to the early reach of TuQ, it seems they might just steal the limelight.

Tomorrow sure will be interesting.

Now news coming in diesel has finished from Azadi truck. WTF!
Most who were with Imran in Lahore are now on way to Islamabad with full speed they can't afford to remain slow like Imran so the moment they came outside off Lahore they picked up the speed @ajpirzada

Most who were with Imran in Lahore are now on way to Islamabad with full speed they can't afford to remain slow like Imran so the moment they came outside off Lahore they picked up the speed @ajpirzada

Ok, so whats the situation now?

Is Imran Khan near Islamabad yet?

I saw the video where Express News anchor Imran Khan (lol, funny coincidence) said that this was the biggest march out of Lahore he had ever covered in his life. Much bigger than PML(N)'s long march last time.

PTI needs to coordinate well in order to successfully put a show of hundreds of thousands Inshallah

Saw video on TV where there are tire poppers on the road and being held by people...yar had hi hogayi hai.

Similar to this.

Caltrop.jpg

hahaha Lahoriites reporting its not even 1 lac, looks like KPK patwaris gonna do the real magic

PTI antics have caused it harm in Punjab

election kerwalo abhi bhi to PTI phir haar jaye ge

first kick out jamaatis like ejaz chaudhry and other lota idiots then u can hope to have some ground in Punjab

Dumbo, Express News anchor like Imran Khan (anchor's name, don't confuse lol) saying that this is the biggest march he has seen coming out of Lahore. Much bigger than Nawaz's.

Now you tell me, should I believe you or a seasoned non-political anchor who is on ground?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom