What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

<p>
society&nbsp;
</p><p><br /></p>

simple if you a belong to puberty age you are free in choice, so we have various examples in Pakistan where boys and girls deviate from families by discipline later found life problems, so as they socialize they behave later.
Just give child you relate some rupees ,so sit back and see what they like to achieve you are very simply test them.. so this is what i say...you will be surprise. :partay:
so the adolescence give them same approach

So as say the lost time never came back.

We are discussing just a points of DHARNA...

Please take your mutual discussion into personal matters as PM.

This thread is dedicated to rona dhona dharna marna of IK.

Thank you

Thank you!.

Big crowd at Multan jalsa today.

ec7bafc76d3628543893bb0ac9da03e0.jpg

70e057807cf7b76c06870677e3a5ebfb.jpg

Quite a show put by Imran. According to neutral sources as per Sama and not ARY there were around 150,000/- people present in the stadium. As per PTI there were more than 200,000
The news anchor was making fun of sarkari figures which were saying 50,000 because the official capacity of the stadium was 70,000 and not only was the stadium jammed pack, but there were people standing on the walls, a very large number present outside the stadium, even on trees.

Sad news about the causality regarding mob unrest..
It seems there are some element from police or other political party try to derail this event as well as this movement.

Guilty bodies are agencies and intelligence mafia, these all have various way to waste peoples.
it is totally a trap work in which they take various peoples into account.

about six months ago i write a latter to Dawn news paper in which i touch some points related to protest in Pakistan. The topic was "Eco, Peoples & implementation"

the topic not publish due to unknown reasons.

we need a law regarding the safety act of protest peoples at social level..

Thousands peoples lose their life behind these movements what ever belong too.

If these peoples have no value of life than i think no one in Pakistan have value of his or her life.

sorry to say we are not a good nation coz we do wrong every time.
Remember you return toward god and where you answer for you every act.

i do not want to stop killing, coz no one stop killing. i want if some one do not do any thing than why they have been killed & the guilty peoples safe every time, so here who speak about unrest in mob, peoples did need to capture them beside running in hurry steps and massed the innocent peoples.
i give my all request to God to take notice. Coz i no more rest on these law enforcement & administration on safety.
The causalities is any quantity is value able coz you are not stop criminals or fighting a war in which you does not need consider peoples death like WW1. :pakistan::pakistan:

Do not push innocent into your planning, coz there are god power exist which take notice against you...:angry: & no one save you from god....

when ever any one do any positive work they try to stop him by tactical way, but now time will punish you....

Sad news about the causality regarding mob unrest..
It seems there are some element from police or other political party try to derail this event as well as this movement.

Guilty bodies are agencies and intelligence mafia, these all have various way to waste peoples.
it is totally a trap work in which they take various peoples into account.

about six months ago i write a latter to Dawn news paper in which i touch some points related to protest in Pakistan. The topic was "Eco, Peoples & implementation"

the topic not publish due to unknown reasons.

we need a law regarding the safety act of protest peoples at social level..

Thousands peoples lose their life behind these movements what ever belong too.

If these peoples have no value of life than i think no one in Pakistan have value of his or her life.

sorry to say we are not a good nation coz we do wrong every time.
Remember you return toward god and where you answer for you every act.

i do not want to stop killing, coz no one stop killing. i want if some one do not do any thing than why they have been killed & the guilty peoples safe every time, so here who speak about unrest in mob, peoples did need to capture them beside running in hurry steps and massed the innocent peoples.
i give my all request to God to take notice. Coz i no more rest on these law enforcement & administration on safety.
The causalities is any quantity is value able coz you are not stop criminals or fighting a war in which you does not need consider peoples death like WW1. :pakistan::pakistan:

Do not push innocent into your planning, coz there are god power exist which take notice against you...:angry: & no one save you from god....

when ever any one do any positive work they try to stop him by tactical way, but now time will punish you....

Did Dawn tell you, why your article was not published?. Maybe you should post it on the forum, in a separate thread obviously.

obviously

i do not know what is the actual reason behind it, but my idea path me on my low level of English compare to Master of English man, most of writer there also going on way with English, but we here speaking punjabi, urdu, and got very little chance to speak English.
but the also doing work of vocabulary building where they found any miscellaneous.
i shall publish my ideas on forum as i sand hard copy to news paper.

Today i analysis
new paramount in Pakistani politics will be
PTI
PAT
where other exist...

Any way my suggestion is
Agar Agay Barhna Ha To Social Development Pa Chalna Ha.:pakistan:

Last edited:
7a215ac3c573cffd28284e7cafcab1bc.jpg

i do not know what is the actual reason behind it, but my idea path me on my low level of English compare to Master of English man, most of writer there also going on way with English, but we here speaking punjabi, urdu, and got very little chance to speak English.
but the also doing work of vocabulary building where they found any miscellaneous.
i shall publish my ideas on forum as i sand hard copy to news paper.

Today i analysis
new paramount in Pakistani politics will be
PTI
PAT
where other exist...

Any way my suggestion is
Agar Agay Barhna Ha To Social Development Pa Chalna Ha.:pakistan:

Good suggestion and look forward to reading your article.

View attachment 128546

Good suggestion and look forward to reading your article.
Man is social animal, so I shall present my suggestions on critical issue with hope.

Pakistan is so tied when going on public affair, a lot of youth is job less due to not given attention on industrial revolution. I have many programs for Pakistan for development with out strong investors.
I shall write in a day or two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom