What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

View attachment 112092

Imran Khan followers from last year carrying their party political banners around the holy sites during Hajj. The same has been repeated this year. IK and TUQ need to restrain their followers. Hajj is no time/occasion for doing politics.

no one can restrain cultish behavior.

They feel so superior that they think that even God cannot kick them out from HIs own house.

no one can restrain cultish behavior.

They feel so superior that they think that even God cannot kick them out from HIs own house.

Flag is one that is Pakistani :pakistan:

Since Pakistan created its one identity

other political flag are only required in political missions, out of this it does not required.

When it comes to dealing with endemic corruption in Pak, PMLN is struggling and so does PTI.

Why

Corruption is the result of lack of business activity in Pakistan.

Business activity needs peace and stability just like in China, or India, or Japan, or USA

As long as Taliban and Taliban Khan and Mullah TuQ will continue threatening stability,

Corruption will continue too.

Because ordinary people like you will not have faith in tomorrow due to instability.

When you do not have faith in tomorrow, you do corruption today.

How can corruption is related to lack of business activity which in turn is related to peace and stability.

Both china and India has piece and stability but still corrution is rampat in both countries .Even in UK too.

Corrution can only reduce by having transparency

My too cents

How can corruption is related to lack of business activity which in turn is related to peace and stability.

Both china and India has piece and stability but still corrution is rampat in both countries .Even in UK too.

Corrution can only reduce by having transparency

My too cents

it should not be surprising that corruption exists everywhere. Just the level is different.

if the economic indicators are positive, Government's dollar reserves are high (China $4,000 billion, India $320 billion, S Korea $366 billion) then things are OK (or shall we say tolerable).

However if corruption is high, and dollar reserve is low (Pakistan $10 billion) then the country is in deep dodoo

Last edited:
it should not be surprising that corruption exists everywhere. Just the level is different.

if the economic indicators are positive, Government's dollar reserves are high (China $4,000 billion, India $320 billion, S Korea $366 billion) then things are OK.

However if corruption is high, and dollar reserve is low (Pakistan $10 billion) then the country is in deep dodoo

Yes the country is in very deep dodoo, all thanks to the current inept and corrupt leadership and the previous inept and corrupt leadership.

If i do corruption than i easily found government job 100% sure.
So what you want to know ...
But i try it by my own efforts. i hope to God if he help me i will do it by my own, most of time i am calling by institutes for jobs but i reject on some critical point, some of them call me on my excellence but pay me less.
i don't mention name but if i mention you will not trust & be very surprise Pakistan top institute choose me...
So i am waiting for God wish.....

Last edited:
If i do corruption than i easily found government job 100% sure.
So what you want to know ...
But i try it by my own efforts. i hope to God if he help me i will do it by my own, most of time i am calling by institutes for jobs but i reject on some critical point, some of them call me on my excellence but pay me less.
i don't mention name but if i mention you will not trust & be very surprise Pakistan top institute choose me...
So i am waiting for God wish.....

This description has a lot of u-turns.

Looks like you get your food clothing and housing from mummy dadday.

Yaar is U turn ko maaf bhi kar do, koi jo marzi kahe aap ka jawaab U turn hi hota hai.

Noora Logic: Everything we say is right, everything someone else says is a U turn.

Read his post again.

he keeps on saying that he gets employment offers but he turns them down.

then he goes on to say this or that or it or bit.

Read it bhai. Read it.

Read his post again.

Read it bhai. Read it.

I am not defending his post, I am just expressing my disapproval towards the misuse of the word "U-Turn".
Just tell him he's wrong or contradicting himself, using the U-Turn argument makes your point sound really weak.

I am not defending his post, I am just expressing my disapproval towards the misuse of the word "U-Turn".
Just tell him he's wrong or contradicting himself, using the U-Turn argument makes your point sound really weak.

Bhai sahib

if you read his post, you will understand why I used the term.

p.s. it is you who brought in noora and Imran thingy. my original response was focused on the poster.

Bhai sahib

if you read his post, you will understand why I used the term.

p.s. it is you who brought in noora and Imran thingy. my original response was focused on the poster.
I didn't bring any Imran thingy anywhere.
Never mind, I lost the argument, fine?

Read his post again.

Read it bhai. Read it.

I think he is saying, he is happy unemployed.

81b16bac3b6a482af54f311f2f5037b2._.jpg

05b73cf51d9d194ccb1b1f1843a6eaea._.jpg

Oe bhai When child born, it initial found home, & about other i am working private & applying for gov jobs when time come....it is fact parents support their child on their pre child development but i am working from almost 12 year along my studies...My studies still continuous, Inshah Allah when i am free from other works & after Financial improvement i will take more education, coz now more high education is very costly. It need time and personal time along with money.
Best of luck .....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom