What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Oh Bhai you can say what ever you want.

It is the same assembly and parliament where 30+ PTI members had their @rses squarely planted for 14 months.

Even now they say they resigned, but they don't have courage (nay balls) like Javed Hashmi to go and say we resign.

They are hiding behind minor technical issues so the can hold on to their crooked cars and other perks.

this is hight of corruption by PTI MNAs.

And yet you keep on blaming only the other party.

Cockeyed analysis at best. What else I can say.

So sorry to see this Tamasha.

I suppose you want to live in same old corrupt Pakistan that will never see the light at the other end, your ranting is getting worse day by day, tell me what the hell has noon league done to date to improve the system in Pakistan, has there been any reforms that will bring relief to the common man, instead of focusing on PTI which has been in power for year and half in one province, what has PMNL done to transform Pakistan into a progressive state that has been in power for generations?

I suppose you want to live in same old corrupt Pakistan that will never see the light at the other end, your ranting is getting worse day by day, tell me what the hell has noon league done to date to improve the system in Pakistan, has there been any reforms that will bring relief to the common man, instead of focusing on PTI which has been in power for year and half in one province, what has PMNL done to transform Pakistan into a progressive state that has been in power for generations?

It is not me. no need to get personal.

Go ask 30+ PTI MNAs and the whole damned PTI gov in KP, as to why the heck they are living in the same corrupt system. They all should have balls like Javed hashmi. Resign and disappear from politics if the so called system is so corrupt.

Look at PTI for a change yaar.

Look at the garibaan.

you keep on saying ice cream is bad, it is bad, and you see all the PTIans keep on sucking.

Thank you

It is not me. no need to get personal.

Go ask 30+ PTI MNAs and the whole damned PTI gov in KP, as to why the heck they are living in the same corrupt system. They all should have balls like Javed hashmi. Resign and disappear from politics if the so called system is so corrupt.

Look at PTI for a change yaar.

Look at the garibaan.

you keep on saying ice cream is bad, it is bad, and you see all the PTIans keep on sucking.

Thank you

You still have not anwered my question, What has PMNL done to date to bring reforms to stamp out corruption from Pakistan, its no wonder why people are desperate to leave Pakistan and look for a better future in other countries. Its poeple like you that want to thrive in a screwed up system in Pakistan, oh wait shall we bow our heads to the noora king.

You still have not anwered my question, What has PMNL done to date to bring reforms to stamp out corruption from Pakistan, its no wonder why people are desperate to leave Pakistan and look for a better future in other countries. Its poeple like you that want to thrive in a screwed up system in Pakistan, oh wait shall we bow our heads to the noora king.

When it comes to dealing with endemic corruption in Pak, PMLN is struggling and so does PTI.

Why

Corruption is the result of lack of business activity in Pakistan.

Business activity needs peace and stability just like in China, or India, or Japan, or USA

As long as Taliban and Taliban Khan and Mullah TuQ will continue threatening stability,

Corruption will continue too.

Because ordinary people like you will not have faith in tomorrow due to instability.

When you do not have faith in tomorrow, you do corruption today.

One Slap on Pakistan Democracy which build on fake voting,
Now it is enough for existing democratic government where there is not democratic ideology exist, where peoples sitting several months but government do not take any initiative and notice.
In foreign country they resolve government if there are peoples killed and doing long protest, only the dictator government do not take notice.

Now every thing is clear now,
these political parties only wasting the time of Pakistan & Police playing vital role to support them & hunting peoples.
Personally i don't like the democracy which exist in Pakistan now days.

These peoples register case against Musharraf according to article 6, but now they also assign in murder case.
Now they only and only going into trouble,
This is called God power where they try to put Musharraf into Jail where they also busy in same trap.

Any way they have very little time to doing some thing for Pakistan other wise there child can facing massive problem in future, other mean to say there child have no future in Pakistan.

:coffee: i have no concern what they are doing, my life going on my way,s, i have no problem, but
effectively day to day the situation of Pakistan going worsen where target killing, Bomb blast and other mean of destruction start again, where public & other institution are under attack.

At international level countries going for progress where Pakistani peoples are going in Junky modes in all matter of life, only few strict family save who have rules & regulation. Average population going into trouble future, even peoples prefer & like to live in separate colonies due to may risk & avoid general public interaction. this is the sign of ? for every Pakistani.
Where Pakistan is going.

Iqbal say

Wo Qoom Nehai Laiq Hangama Farda
Jis Qoom Key Taqdeer Ma Amrooz Nehai Ha.........:pakistan:

Last edited:
i am wonder when i research about world where i found one thing as common

Culture

Moral legalistic government, even cultural

One central authority build on fair working level

Religious thoughts

Working level Education with understanding.

Human Rights

Irony. No?

e17c7b6cbea0cec390b1c3e507558e2d.jpg

When it comes to dealing with endemic corruption in Pak, PMLN is struggling and so does PTI.

Why

Corruption is the result of lack of business activity in Pakistan.

Business activity needs peace and stability just like in China, or India, or Japan, or USA

As long as Taliban and Taliban Khan and Mullah TuQ will continue threatening stability,

Corruption will continue too.

Because ordinary people like you will not have faith in tomorrow due to instability.

When you do not have faith in tomorrow, you do corruption today.

What we need is proper accountability for all, including the parliament members, checks and regulations need to be in place to ensure that the public officials and politicians act openly and people know what they are doing. If they don’t act openly then people have the right to demand this is done, it’s our right, it is democracy after all. When corrupt leaders are held accountable, trust of the people improves in the political process, hence some form of stability is achieved. However, with the current leadership, it is difficult to see how they will accomplish this, as they are the root cause of all corruption and mismanagement. And rather than listening to grievances and creating trust, they are threatening and carrying out more corruption on a grand scale.

You are taking this out of context.

Last edited:
You are taking this out of context.

We believe true change comes through ballot not street pressure

You explain proper context of above statement?

Was ballot polls free and fair? If yes, then IK is wrong and a liar. If No, street pressure is the only way to change Pakistan.
Yea they were as free and fair as any previous election in pakistan history..losers always cry after losing and imran broke record in crying. His statement was either wrong before or he is wrong now but either way a confuse politician with no clear direction or plan

Btw What change street pressure brought so far?

Last edited:
Yea they were as free and fair as any previous election in pakistan history..losers always cry after losing and imran broke record in crying. His statement was either wrong before or he is wrong now but either way a confuse politician with no clear direction or plan
Loads of rubbish! IK did accept his defeat by letting PMLN take over government but he never accepted rigging. He wanted to open only 4 constituencies which he had proofs were rigged. Yet, Noonis failed to meet this simple demand meaning something was fishy. If those 4 were opened, Noonis would still stay in power but they were afraid that if massive rigging was proven then they would lose heavy mandate they continuously brag about to "win" in polls :D

Btw What change street pressure brought so far?
You didn't see the amount of people in Karachi, Lahore, Mianwali rallies? 'Go Nawaz Go' slogans wherever government ministers go in public. VIP's thrown out of airplanes.

Azadi tu kya miltee, Sala khud qaid hogya 40 footay main...:D

Part 1:
PTI ministers from KPK held a press conference to clarify that the party has not prioritized 'SHOBAZ' type projects which are visible but deliver no benefit to the people.

Mushtaq Ghani says that when we took charge the whole province ministry was corrupt. We then focused on good governance.

1) We introduced legislation regarding local bodies government affecting the very grass root level of KPK.

2) We also made our government open to public through the 'Right to Information' bill

3) We passed the 'Right to Service Act' to penalize officers who don't perform their duties on things like domicile, FIR, building registration, etc.

4) Public Partnership Act protected the investors of the province

5) KPK revenue authority has been created to collect provincial level taxes which is already generating more revenue than before

6) Regarding Higher Education we have eliminated any upper age limits for women for degrees, we have also declared tuition fees for handicapped folks

7) We have introduced Rs. 800 million worth of endowment funds for education

8) We have ensured all hiring in education as well as police is only done on the basis of NTS tests without any political or undue influence

9) On a per person basis we have allocated 40% more budget to education than Punjab

10) We are giving stipends to students in order to increase enrollments up to Rs. 2,500 in two districts and Rs. 400-1000 in others

Part 2:
1) KPK generated 4,000 MW of electricity, the province requires around 2,500 MW of electricity. However, the federal government is squeezing us out by providing less than 1,500 MW's to KPK

2) KPK generated 370 MMCF of natural gas, consumption is 270 MMCF

3) We can produce 84 MW's of electricity from Mataltan power project however the government is encouraging production from coal projects at higher cost

4) We have 356 micro and mini hydel power projects for villages at Rs. 2 per unit

5) We are giving standalone solar energy to 6,000 homes that aren't even connected to the national grid

6) Regarding health, dengue is only in Swat and Mansehra, we have only 25 confirmed cases

7) Our 'Sehat ka Insaf' program was commended by the WHO for its role in eradicating polio

8) Emergency care, Insulin for life, Liver and Kidney transplant, and Dialysis are free to folks all over the province. We are the only province introducing health insurance in our province

9) We are building hospitals in Balakot, Torghar, Chitral, Bony and many other places where no other government has paid attention

10) Regarding revenue, our revenue last year was Rs. 12 billion. We have improved it to Rs. 20 billion already and its projected to increase another 70% this year.

11) The biggest problem in revenue collection was corruption, we have created a system to catch any 'Patwari' taking bribes. That has led to Rs. 70 million being recovered from corrupt Patwaris and sending 350 Patwari's to jails

12) Another big problem was of revenue cases, we have followed up on the case build up and solved 70% cases in one year. This year our target is to solve all pending cases and any new case will be processed according to the quick standards of the 'Right to Services' act

13) Rs. 7 billion of the increased revenue was used to give subsidies worth Rs. 40 per KG ghee and Rs. 10 per Flour affecting 4-5 million people

14) We have computerized land records in 7 districts, Mardan was out pilot project. We have completed that in one year, this project will computerize land records in the whole KPK within 2-3 years. Punjab hasn't seen this in 18 years

15) Regarding Police, depoliticization of the police system is Imran Khan's biggest achievement. The reason for that is that the party and its ministers aren't using police for their own personal benefit.

16) We have also invested Rs. 7 Billion to protect KPK against future floods and safeguard from the same kind of destruction Punjab has seen

Part 3: Q & A

a32ae0adaa56d3eeb43488d87e405b60.png

Imran Khan followers from last year carrying their party political banners around the holy sites during Hajj. The same has been repeated this year. IK and TUQ need to restrain their followers. Hajj is no time/occasion for doing politics.

Back
Top Bottom