What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Still looking very cheerful and growing: -

10658603_10152509798644527_1312326851420347322_o.jpg

There is a reason why the Youth of Pakistan loves Imran Khan. He teaches them the way of life. Here are the updates from the Youth Day at Azadi Square:

Chairman Imran Khan referred to Surah-e-Feel in the Quran and how God birds-in-flock destroyed the aggressors. He continued the the teachings of standing up for your rights via an anecdote from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s life. "Tonight I want to tell you what was done by our Holy Prophet that changed the fate of Arabs. The biggest reason any nation has advanced in modern times is due to technology. However, Arabs in the time of Holy Prophet did not have technology. Holy Prophet trained them by making them brave."

1395195_10152509585244527_2926304662504752520_n.jpg
10349007_10152497024244527_6697501049356564517_n.jpg

10349007_10152497024244527_6697501049356564517_n.jpg

10407892_836028633098499_2146756104401014776_n.jpg
10672374_836028749765154_5610813336829125301_n.jpg
10501966_836028866431809_1089023518872892468_n.jpg
10173685_836028753098487_8332571385567292739_n.jpg

O Allah, we pray to You, and Your help only is what we seek.

My Pakistanis, I'd like to, at the start, thank Sargodha people and congratulate them the way they have turned out in droves!

The way the youth, the elders, and especially the ladies have come out in huge numbers here, it is clear the nation has awakened.

I thank the PTI Jalsa administration for they have heeded my orders and made this a pleasant experience.

Only a politically aware and conscious people can protect its own rights.

My residence's electricity connections were cut recently as I refused to pay.

I refused to pay electricity bill, because in contradiction to their promises, Noon Govt has increased the power tariffs, and increased load shedding.

Circular debt has alarmingly resurfaced - we have no idea where the huge Government payments to IPPs went!

I found out that Ittefaq Foundries has defaulted on LESCO to the tune of Rs 50 million, yet it continues to be supplied with electricity.

Different Government institutions have not paid electricity bills, yet their supply continues uninterrupted.

There are huge electricity bills outstanding from strong businessmen and politicians, yet their electricity supply is uninterrupted.

Rs 384 Billion is the amount of electricity theft in the country - no wonder those who pay bills, pay huge amounts!

I'm standing for the rights of the oppressed, of the poor farmers who cannot pay their electricity bills.

Until we stand up all for our rights, the rulers will continue to rip off the nation.

Nandipur Project, initially billed at Rs 23 Billion, was eventually completed at Rs 83 Billion by Noon Government!

The nation which does not stand up for its rights, is treated as voiceless and powerless animal.

I'm determined and have vowed that until we obtain resignation of the fake Prime Minister, we will continue dharna.

My sisters, do understand, we have a golden opportunity to form Naya Pakistan - one the Jinnah envisioned.

We have opportunity to form a Pakistan where the poor would be uplifted, and law would be the same for everyone.

I'm addressing especially the workers of Noon League and of PPP - are you concerned about the future of your kids?

Why don't the supporters of Status Quo parties ask their leaders why is their money stashed overseas?

In the last six years, per capita national debt has spiked from Rs 35,000 to Rs. 88,000, courtesy of PPP and Noon Govt!

Mounting national debt would be paid only from spiraling inflation inflicted on the common man!

Ask the rulers, where did they get those billions? Where are Bilawal Houses being funded?

Zardari, what exactly did you do that you own such expensive properties in London, USA, France etc.!

Zardari must start lecturing in universities as to how money can be made without working!

Mian Sahab is claiming in tax returns that he does not even own a property, and lives in his mother's home!

Noon League workers - ask Nawaz Sharif why has he not declared his family's assets fairly!

My assets are all in Pakistan, and in my name. I earned money abroad and brought my savings to Pakistan.

This is a battle for true democracy - rulers have to be made accountable, on the model of Western democracy.

Going back in Islamic history, Hazrat Umar RA etc. made themselves totally accountable in front of the people.

Noon League and PPP workers, ask your leaders where did they make their immense wealth from!

Sharifs are asking others to invest in Pakistan, yet have their own wealth mainly overseas!

Why would others bring money to Pakistan or invest here when they are aware the rulers themselves are not doing it!

The politics of mukk-muka met a resounding humiliation in Multan yesterday - PPP utterly blasted by the people!

Multan bye-election is a major lesson for both PPP and Noon - they were wrong as they thought people are unaware of mukk-muka.

Multanis have taught a lesson to PPP, and repaid it for doing friendly opposition!

I'm coming to Larkana on 21st of November - people there are aware what fraud has been done with them on the name of Bhutto!

Our next rally is in Gujrat, next Friday. Merely a week's notice, and Noon League will see there too, as to with whom the public stands!

Indeed, Naya KPK is a work in progress!

I challenge Noon League to hold elections in Punjab and we will do the same in KPK - everything would come to light!

It's the sixth time Noon has had Government in Punjab.

Police, judiciary, patwaar, schools, hospitals - no area where Noon League has achieved anything even though sixth time in Punjab Government!

Ask the people of KPK what they think of PTI governance!

I have not appointed a single official in KPK Government - I have no relative appointed there either. Contrast with Noon League in Punjab!

Metro is the only project Noon has accomplished and that too, instead of Rs 8 Billion, at a cost of Rs. 50 Billion!

When top leadership is honest, the effect cascades, and corruption gets decimated.

We have Conflict of Interest Law in KPK, which obviates anybody from making money whilst in Government.

KPK Ehtasab Commission - we are making would be completely independent - even the Chief Minister would be under its ambit!

Nothing is impossible. When we assert Naya Pakistan would be formed, I assure you if we all get united, no power can stop it!

Pakistan has twelve weathers, brilliant farming land, minerals, most precious mountains, and above all, the youth!

We have to stay determined, and focus on giving due education to Pakistan's children.

Pakistan's biggest strength is that sixty per cent of whole population is youth!

It will work wonders, when we impart quality education to our nation's children!

Dharnas were triggered in response to the infamous electoral fraud!

If indeed, Noon League received fairly fifteen million votes, then I challenge it to hold just a single rally in Minar-e-Pakistan!

We will pursue full accountability of electoral fraud and have Article 6 slapped on those involved in the fraud!

Even in yesterday's election in Multan, unashamed use of whole state machinery was effected.

Next year is election year - get ready!

When they say Imran Khan is waging war against democracy, I assure you they cannot even spell the word, democracy!

When all parties are claiming that elections were heavily rigged, then what is the basis of calling the farcical setup, a democracy!

PPP did massive rigging in Sindh itself, thus is shy of asking for accountability.

They used to claim there is no space for a third political party in Pakistan. But all we see everywhere in Pakistan now, is just one party, and that is PTI!

Iftikhar Chaudhary and Najam Sethi engaged in masterminding absolutely shameful rigging in the last elections.

Syria's prince left Islam after Hazrat Umar RA asked a slave whom the prince slapped, to slap the prince back.

We will impart uniform education to all our nation's children - same syllabus, equal opportunity to shine.

Iqbaliyat will be a compulsory subject in all schools in Naya Pakistan - as it liberates the soul.

We will give uplift and help pull out eleven crore Pakistanis who are below the poverty line.

Rather than distributing laptops among the youth, we will empower them by teaching them computer programming.

In Naya Pakistan, nobody would fear police stations as they would be under full control of the local people.

We will give education to our girls who have largely been hitherto kept away from the blessing.

We will make Pakistan a free nation - would never beg for foreign aid.

Who can imagine Quaid-e-Azam would have begged internationally for funds!

Nobody honors anyone who begs. Those who stand on their own feet, are honored.

You have to promise me - that you will always speak the truth. We have to become a truthful nation.

In Naya Pakistan, we won't act selfish, and would be compassionate towards the disenfranchised ones.

In Naya Pakistan, we have to dispense total justice, even with our enemies.

For Naya Pakistan, we have to break away the shackles of fear.

If we achieve the four elements I ask of my nation, Naya Pakistan would be formed sooner rather than later!

Last edited:
Great speech.

“Declare your jihad on thirteen enemies you cannot see -egoism, arrogance, conceit, selfishness, greed, lust, intolerance, anger, lying, cheating, gossiping and slandering. If you can master and destroy them, then you will be ready to fight the enemy you can see.”― Abu Hamid al-Ghazali

For New Development In Pakistan

Every Big investor or party try to analysis on Mega industry in Pakistan.

Its mean they found sufficient return via Pakistan as well as from foreign levels. i hope Pakistani government give full protection when some one stands for Pakistan & for its peoples.

Count less peoples found occupation inside mega Industrial network,

Very little example is Qmobile.
:pakistan:

Just Like TATA in India

Back
Top Bottom