What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

"Every unit or rupee to save Pakistan"

:pakistan:

As I mention in my previous post in which I present my view on elimination of poverty. For industrial revolution in Pakistan we need mega government or institutes under government supervision to allocation resources & investment.
"National Investment Trust"
Here we will invest on small value 5000.
If government like or establish other so, than our public save from fake whitecolour criminals who looting Money from public behind sympathetic faces. All these condition is at the front of public & most of public figure victim & going to target these peoples.
If public invest there & lost their capital why they not invest with gov. ?
Indeed it is fact we generate little profit but a vision
" A little drop of water make greatest oceans".
We need to make analysis on our average man & hence we allow wealthiest peoples in country development programs.

Noonis need brains to embrace this speech :D
That could take generations.

f0f0a8a441552d134cb5e45f5cec09c0.jpg

Lol only 200 people left for Azadi March now... People went home as Imran Khan couldn't deliver his promises

Imran made a brilliant and historical speech today. I have already watched it twice on the you tube. His analysis of education system's disintegration by British rulers was absolutely mesmerizing. Never heard such an eloquent review before.

Imran made a brilliant and historical speech today. I have already watched it twice on the you tube. His analysis of education system's disintegration by British rulers was absolutely mesmerizing. Never heard such an eloquent review before.

Yup, yesterday's speech was great as always, but focused on history and how exactly we got here today..

16 Oct as youth day at dharna site.

1183ee2db4533338875917381bc42e4f.jpg

Asad Umar Meeting with Professionals regarding ‪#‎YouthDay‬ 16th Oct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom