What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

@EyanKhan @Hyperion @chauvunist - Yaaar yeh hurrr dosraa Pakistani.....Pashtun nikaltaa haiii I think sooner or later we Kashmiris would become extinct ! :(

And Pakistan would be a poorer place devoid of our presence because everyone knows that its the Kashmiri Men who are the real men in Pakistan the rest are........... :whistle:

;):p:D

learn-to-surf.jpg

PTI DJ BUTT is a druggy.

’ڈی جے بٹ کو منشیات، دفعہ144 کی خلاف ورزی پر گرفتار کیا‘

140912134930_dj_butt_imran_khan_512x288_facebook.jpg

اسلام آباد پولیس نے پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے دھرنے میں میوزک چلانے والے مشہور ڈی جے بٹ کی گرفتار کی تصدیق کر دی ہے۔ ایک پولیس اہلکار نے نام نہ بتانے کی شرط پر تصدیق کی کہ ڈی جے بٹ سے منشیات برآمد ہوئی ہیں جس کے بعد اسلام آباد پولیس نے انہیں حراست میں لے لیا۔

پولیس اہلکار کے مطابق ڈی جے بٹ کو جمعرات اور جمعہ کی درمیانی رات کو گرفتار کیا گیا۔ انہوں نے بتایا کے انہیں منشیات اور دفعہ ایک سو چوالیس کی خلاف ورزی کرنے کے تحت گرفتار کیا گیا ہے۔

پولیس اہلکار نے دعویٰ کیا کہ تحریک انصاف کے کارکنان کی مخبری پر ہی ڈی جے بٹ کو گرفتار کیا گیا ہے۔

گھنٹہ 10 منٹ قبل - ارم عباسی, بی بی سی اردو ڈاٹ کام، اسلام آباد

Nawaz sharif and his team is not arrested who is behind that ? Why cant they be arrested.

PTI DJ BUTT is a druggy.

’ڈی جے بٹ کو منشیات، دفعہ144 کی خلاف ورزی پر گرفتار کیا‘

140912134930_dj_butt_imran_khan_512x288_facebook.jpg

اسلام آباد پولیس نے پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے دھرنے میں میوزک چلانے والے مشہور ڈی جے بٹ کی گرفتار کی تصدیق کر دی ہے۔ ایک پولیس اہلکار نے نام نہ بتانے کی شرط پر تصدیق کی کہ ڈی جے بٹ سے منشیات برآمد ہوئی ہیں جس کے بعد اسلام آباد پولیس نے انہیں حراست میں لے لیا۔

پولیس اہلکار کے مطابق ڈی جے بٹ کو جمعرات اور جمعہ کی درمیانی رات کو گرفتار کیا گیا۔ انہوں نے بتایا کے انہیں منشیات اور دفعہ ایک سو چوالیس کی خلاف ورزی کرنے کے تحت گرفتار کیا گیا ہے۔

پولیس اہلکار نے دعویٰ کیا کہ تحریک انصاف کے کارکنان کی مخبری پر ہی ڈی جے بٹ کو گرفتار کیا گیا ہے۔

گھنٹہ 10 منٹ قبل - ارم عباسی, بی بی سی اردو ڈاٹ کام، اسلام آباد

Oh common. Perhaps he was puffing a bit of weed to relax after long hours of DJing. I am sure he didn't inhale it. Afterall he is an incorruptible follower of an incorruptible leader. Isn't he.

Although I do wonder sometimes that IK pulls a soota or two. Why else he would act as a man possessed.

Why else.

Our PM is surely a naive person.

Everyone and their dog knew and IK and TuQ will violate red zone.
Everyone and their dog knew that IK and TuQ Tsunami will disrupt Islu.

And he still allowed it.

Damned PM.

@EyanKhan @Hyperion @chauvunist - Yaaar yeh hurrr dosraa Pakistani.....Pashtun nikaltaa haiii I think sooner or later we Kashmiris would become extinct ! :(

And Pakistan would be a poorer place devoid of our presence because everyone knows that its the Kashmiri Men who are the real men in Pakistan the rest are........... :whistle:

Well done Sardarjee for making jokes out of kashmiris

Pakistani system has totally collapsed it has many virus which cannot be fixed so we need to format and get a new system to reboot other wise main processor will burst !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers::cheers: Nice Tea
Some hours before I visit PAT & PTI site. I am very surprise to see a lot of peoples still in Dharna.
Pakistan peoples always push by some crook parties. Now it is fact in Parliament a lot of peoples still getting their seats via corruption.
Present demand of PTI is to trap these parties in Justice. PM also resign.
These demands are infact real by the time if they behaive fraud then they do not capable for these seats in Parliament.
Administration also once again go to use police as I see. They install containor at site to stop peoples in vehicles. But they can't stop peoples.
Threats for Dharma also exist if government want to do any terror mostly intelligence agencies under PM but Army do not push & want targeting peoples.
peoples are educated and these all are decent peoples, do not like any destruction. But if police re conflict with them so solution is very simple ,
Bycote police as you can make possible.
Once a relationship break ,it can't stand again, but police still try to achieve its previous status in peoples.
PAT also exist in thousands they stayed at site also.
These peoples & PTI also demand the convicted behind bar who kill peoples.
If agencies disappear peoples than they not know the power of peoples, what they must stop might is right game.
If they again try to fight with peoples ,they will find bitter reality.
Here one solution is to listen what peoples needs , their needa do not fulfilled.
They want jobs,
They want decent life,
They want Justice,
They want life,
They want easy way hospitality,
They want education,
They want basic rights,
They want fundamental needs for life
All these things are constitution right which is need to fulfilled.
But not try to make peoples to do any terror job . don't push them.
These are educated peoples & belong to religious & decent families. They are not from any black background what make you worry about.:pakistan::pakistan:Mai tou dekhu ga…Mai tou dekhu ga…
Tum bhi dekho ge…Tum bhi dekho ge…

Jab roti sasti hogee…Aur mehengi hogi jaan…
Wo din phir aaye ga jab aisa hoga Pakistan…

Mai tou dekhu ga…Mai tou dekhu ga…

Jab rang barange jhande, ik parcham mai ghul jaayen ge..
Hoooo ik parcham mai ghul jaayen ge…
Aur idhar udhar ko jaate raste…
Ik mor pe mil jaayenge…
Hoooo ik mor pe mil jayen ge…
Jab bache mulk pe raaj karen aur school ma bethe hon siasatdaaaan…

( Music)
Jab mulk ko bech k khaane waale…khud hazam ho jaayenge.
Hooo khud hazam ho jayenge…
Aur pushton se jo gaddi bethe…Sab bheer mai mil jaayenge…
Hooo sab bheer mai mil jayenge…
Jo dur gaye thay bhoole se, lotain ge phir watan ko aik shaaaaam…
Wo din phir aayega jab aisa hoga Pakistan…

Jab roti sasti hogee…Aur mehengi hogi jaan…
Mai to dekhu ga…

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

<p>
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</p><p><br /></p>

finger on keyboard do not working here for anti Pakistan.

10671311_847934111915677_8256768882863762309_n.jpg

Climbed containers, slipped and fell in mud puddles, got scratches and bruises all over my arms, walked for hours, but kept that flag as high as i could just to see my leader happy Who cares about the bruises or the trouble? I would do that a thousand times for Imran Khan! Sadly no one will do that for the Nawaz

10606175_847929168582838_7209661416257762311_n.jpg

[Testimonial by Dr. Noaman Siddiqui for ‪#‎AzadiSquare‬ Movement]

On Sunday eve, I happen to visit the ongoing Sit-in of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf. I must say it was a life time experience for me and my family. After about 30 minutes walk from the parking lot, we entered the arena that was almost packed to capacity. I asked few people about their rough estimates regarding the number of people; 50,000 on average was their reply. The crowd was very much disciplined, and PTI volunteers facilitated people in every which way they could, specially the ladies. The crowd went ecstatic while listening to the motivational songs and tunes. The most popular slogan was "Go Nawaz Go" followed by "Diesel, Diesel".

People from all walks of life were seen, with extremes; from neonates to senior citizens, from highly educated to illiterate, from elite to destitute. I met an aged man, a retired professional from Saudi Airlines; he specially came from Karachi on the very first day of sit-it. He was determined to stay till the end. After seeing the motivation, the enthusiasm, the determination, I now have this aura - Tabdeeli aa nae rahi, Tabdeeli aa gai hay!

994188_10152424738419527_7549200926716932101_n.jpg
10676322_10152424738709527_147930826323942861_n.jpg
1538840_10152424738904527_4381835996756845703_n.jpg
10696388_10152424739054527_3662595159219467431_n.jpg

10641010_10152424739609527_7598752195956679092_n.jpg
10599381_10152424741174527_2512388242004050964_n.jpg

10460988_10152424748604527_6366859015819602515_n.jpg
1908410_10152424748599527_7031479343727092958_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom