What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

10524657_596951033759051_3778214047172977297_n.jpg

Every executive body has a right to appoint who they think are the most qualified. You judge the performance by the results. When IK's pink panties are on fire because he can't wait democratically and wants to be a PM and he's ok with using violence, you lose the case. If these protests were happening towards the end of this government's term due to the country making ZERO progress through the four years or so, I can understand that.
But here, this guys wants to topple the government after a year of it being in power and with support from its Pashtun ethnicity, just out of Ego!

He hasn't done JACK from where you won (KPK) but you want to blame a working team and steal their mandate. WTH is that? An idiot and its followers are hi-jacking a democratically elected government that 1% of you think was "rigged" (where you didn't win). The rest 99%, even opponent parties are all supporting the democratic process. Your country would hit the wall if this Taliban friendly extremist IK comes into power. May be a year from now, when the electricity permanently stays 24 hours and the country goes down the hell whole, you'll understand. Seems like common sense has left you guys for good.
Ik is fooling them with same unrealistic goals and dreams which he promised before election but never fulfilled ..come out from slavery of badsha noora nawaz and make me bashsha and come under my power lol

Last edited:
Imran Khan do have vote bank and is a popular leader . However I am surprised he is attaching low grade political persons like Sheikh Rashid , Tahirul Qadri etc. They will actually hurt the political career of Khan.
If Imran wants to do an Azadi March, he should do it on 25th rather than on 14th. He should make it clear to his follower he has nothing to do with Qadri
@Leader

Imran Khan do have vote bank and is a popular leader . However I am surprised he is attaching low grade political persons like Sheikh Rashid , Tahirul Qadri etc. They will actually hurt the political career of Khan.
If Imran wants to do an Azadi March, he should do it on 25th rather than on 14th. He should make it clear to his follower he has nothing to do with Qadri
@Leader

He isn't "attaching" low grade politicians, from what i see, he's simply trying to gather up as much momentum as possible. They won't be involved in anything within PTI.

He isn't "attaching" low grade politicians, from what i see, he's simply trying to gather up as much momentum as possible. They won't be involved in anything within PTI.
OK than the low grade politician are trying to attach themselves with him.

OK than the low grade politician are trying to attach themselves with him.
Yes, Qadri especially is trying to join with PTI because his supporters alone would be too less to do anything, unless they resort to violence, which would be really, really bad.

Achcha yaar, tum yeh bhi kar key dekh lo.

I can wait for this misguided disaster to unfold, sadly.

bohat hi mayos insan ho aap, sach mein.. keep some faith and hope, do you really think even after getting defeated, you would score a point against me, and I would come to an agreement with your way of thinking? I will still be hopeful and I will still be trying.. :)

@Leader

[Video]

Why can't Imran Khan wait till the next election.

No offence but just when things were starting to look up Pakistan, naya Pakistanis decided to pull this drama? Faith in Pakistanis restored.

No offence but just when things were starting to look up Pakistan, naya Pakistanis decided to pull this drama? Faith in Pakistanis restored.

What do you know about Pakistan and its current situation to make you come up with this opinion?

There is nothing what you refer to as looking up for Pakistan. Havent you checked the list of countries on the verge of bankruptcy? Pakistan still is pretty top in the list and will continue to do so.

As for your question why cant Imran wait, the answer is that its not the election Imran is after, he is after the reforms in the whole electoral process. Are you aware that In Pakistan votes are still casted manually which means alot of rigging by casting bogus votes?
Imran wants electronic voting to be implemented just like in India, Pakistanis living abroad to be given a change to vote (NADRA demonstrated this capability which could allow Pakistanis living abroad to go to Pakistani embassy and cast their vote) those responsible for massive rigging to be brought to justice. There is nothing unconstitutional in his demands. He waited for a whole year exhausting every other option before he decided to take it to the roads.

We pakistanis,, don't just simply, take whatever we been told unlike India, we fight for our hounor, now in pakistan we have rigged elections & a govt with fake mandate?
Supporting is for next 5 years, would itself is a greater crime, then the rigging itself?

Nothing will happen.
Army will intervene in the end to call off the marches...
Army cannot allow any civil disturbance in the country at this point of time.

bohat hi mayos insan ho aap, sach mein.. keep some faith and hope, do you really think even after getting defeated, you would score a point against me, and I would come to an agreement with your way of thinking? I will still be hopeful and I will still be trying.. :)

I know you are just another lemming willing to follow IK over the cliff. :D

Back
Top Bottom