What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I know you are just another lemming willing to follow IK over the cliff. :D

I believe I can fly.. :D

Bu0-RZNCMAA2Pr0.jpg

PTI caravan from Sindh reaching sindh-punjab border !

What are the complete demands for the sit in? If it is meant to be indefinite are you people taking in supplies with you over there? And in case the govt ignores you ( Which i heavily doubt considering how scared they are. you need stones to do stuff like that ) what other options exist? Is their any plans to go towards civil disobedience? and ofcourse for the love of God have imran khan stand outside the container majority of the times or else his haters will hate him for it and his supporters will be feeling distasteful.

For ‘new’ Pakistan: Pakhtun, Baloch students prepare for march

For ‘new’ Pakistan: Pakhtun, Baloch students prepare for march – The Express Tribune
Several Pakhtun and Baloch students at the Punjab University (PU) are preparing to participate in the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf’s (PTI) Azadi March on August 14.
Most of them are enrolled on special seats and receive scholarships.
“We have not established any PTI or Insaf Students’ Federation (ISF) camp at the university to avoid a clash with the administration or Islami Jamiat Talaba (IJT). But we are mustering support for the rally,” said an Institute of Communication Studies student from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
“We plan to arrange 200 motorcycles to join PTI chief Imran Khan’s convoy for Islamabad for the creation of a new Pakistan.”
“Many Baloch and Pakhtun students have had them registered at PTI camps to attend the march on Independence Day,” said another student.
“We want to be part of the historic day. We have been preparing silently to avoid any backlash by the government or IJT.”
ISF’s Lahore chapter information secretary Talha Qureshi said PU students were individually registering at ISF camps.
He said IJT activists had been roughed up Imran Khan in the past and the ISF had not established a registration camp at the PU to avoid further confrontation.
ISF’s Punjab chapter information secretary Hammad Awan, himself a PU student, said students from several divisions, including Faisalabad, Sargodha and Sahiwal, would join Azadi March.
“The ISF has been tasked by Imran Khan with gathering 100,000 students in Lahore. More will join the rally on its way to Islamabad,” Awan told The Express Tribune.

What do you know about Pakistan and its current situation to make you come up with this opinion?

There is nothing what you refer to as looking up for Pakistan. Havent you checked the list of countries on the verge of bankruptcy? Pakistan still is pretty top in the list and will continue to do so.

As for your question why cant Imran wait, the answer is that its not the election Imran is after, he is after the reforms in the whole electoral process. Are you aware that In Pakistan votes are still casted manually which means alot of rigging by casting bogus votes?
Imran wants electronic voting to be implemented just like in India, Pakistanis living abroad to be given a change to vote (NADRA demonstrated this capability which could allow Pakistanis living abroad to go to Pakistani embassy and cast their vote) those responsible for massive rigging to be brought to justice. There is nothing unconstitutional in his demands. He waited for a whole year exhausting every other option before he decided to take it to the roads.

Stability is the key word, it can do wonders for the country, for its economy. Pakistan Army is just about to wrap things up on the TTP front, so internal security wise Pakistan is almost set, a stable democratic government is all that was needed to propel the economy.

The sorta promises Imran Khan is making needs a solid base and will take years. Whether you agree or not, but Nawaz Sharif has brought some form of governance in the country, especially when compared to Zardari regime. Imran Khan should have played the role of a responsible opposition and helped Nawaz Sharif run the country better, and come next elections he could have tried his luck again. Kal ko agar Imran Khan PM ban bhi gaya, PML(N) will do the same thing, same march same protests, its a never ending cycle and sets a very bad precedence. As I said, political stability is very important for a country to succeed.

But I guess you guys know better, this was just an outsider's opinion.

Last edited:
It is a grave mistake by PTI, I understand that we had announced the long march date with out consulting with TAQ but still if it now know that the date is being same as that of TAQ protests, PTI SHOULD have made it clear that we do not have anything do do with that protest!

TAQ demands are clearly spreading anarchy and are against the law and constitution. By standing with them we are also making our legal demands of rigging free elections and accountability of those responsible look bad.

There wont be anyone who will say that there should be rigging in elections, at least know one will be bale to say it openly so PTI should have kept itself separate from the TAQ activities that are nothing but a try to destabilize the country.
Merging with them like this will lose a lot of support for PTI. TAQ will go down the dark path and may well drag some of PTI repo along side him! Still there is time and PTI, IK must make it clear publicly that we are going for long march with our own agenda and that is the only reason for these protests. we have nothing to do with TAQ protests!

Its time we come and liberate pakistan:D
Pakistanis please accept the offer:lol:

Its time we come and liberate pakistan:D
Pakistanis please accept the offer:lol:
don't even think about it man, :P
the way they are getting together these days they will turn around at you it trust me, it will be way too bad for you!

Putray huay Pakistanion sa panga lyna bari bawakoofi ha dost :)

People are in a super excited state at the moment and will just go all out n what ever they do! :)

Back
Top Bottom