What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

don't even think about it man, :P
the way they are getting together these days they will turn around at you it trust me, it will be way too bad for you!

Putray huay Pakistanion sa panga lyna bari bawakoofi ha dost :)

People are in a super excited state at the moment and will just go all out n what ever they do! :)

Which is return back like they always do without changing a thing.:lol:
God i hate the jahil junta of india and pakistan both:crazy:

sire de vehle:rofl:

I need the answer of this speech!
and i request all to spread that speech, till the day IK gave the answers.

I am gonna spread it in india:D

Which is return back like they always do without changing a thing.:lol:
God i hate the jahil junta of india and pakistan both:crazy:

:) Yes result cant be guranteed but you cant deny the passion non the less!! They will die trying for....they do not know what :)

sire de vehle:rofl:

I am gonna spread it in india:D

It would have been better had they voted more sensibly,,,,,but as i said this is subcontinent junta that votes based on castes and what not:angry:

Yes, ingesting some particular mushrooms is known to cause that feeling. The landing is hard.

oh yeah, what were you smoking, please share, I want to diagnose your disease ? :D

oh yeah, what were you smoking, please share, I want to diagnose your disease ? :D

I do admire your blind dedication to IK and PTI, but please be aware that one day you will be disappointed. There is no way this present march will improve anything.

Police at Punjab Sindh border stopped PTI Azadi vehicles to enter Punjab.

10377548_10152352792444527_8993773301144106657_n.jpg

10547395_10152352792449527_7203052190866736706_o.jpg

10441205_10152352792454527_5531265978301689225_n.jpg

I do admire your blind dedication to IK and PTI, but please be aware that one day you will be disappointed. There is no way this present march will improve anything.

I dont, I feel sorry for slave minded people and pessimists and their view of the world.. and as I told you before, you wont find me disappointed ever, it is simply because of my faith in goodness to prevail..

I dont, I feel sorry for slave minded people and pessimists and their view of the world.. and as I told you before, you wont find me disappointed ever, it is simply because of my faith in goodness to prevail..

Like I said, I admire your blind dedication. But reality will open your eyes, sooner or later. It always does.

Jitna Ameerika, Englaand bheta hain, sara wohi lecture da raha hain. Bhaiyoo Pakistan main ahh ker kuch time ghuzaro or phir bari bari baaten kero system bachna ki. Bahir bhat ker teer mut chalo.

Jitna Ameerika, Englaand bheta hain, sara wohi lecture da raha hain. Bhaiyoo Pakistan main ahh ker kuch time ghuzaro or phir bari bari baaten kero system bachna ki. Bahir bhat ker teer mut chalo.

Brothers,
followers of PTI, i will meet you on this forum on 18th of August, and then discuss about your march ok

Back
Top Bottom