What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

It would have been better had they voted more sensibly,,,,,but as i said this is subcontinent junta that votes based on castes and what not:angry:
Yes you are right they do vote on cast but this time another big issue was that of rigging. In fact, it is not this time, in 90s we had elections almost every 2 to 3 years and losing party (both Nawaz Sharif And Benazir Bhutto) always cried of rigging. (the only image of politics from my childhood days is that of Nawaz Sharif and Benazir literally crying with tears that there mandate have been stolen and there have been rigging. This is something people have always wanted to end, everyone should have wanted to end they but unfortunately the right path of judiciary and elections commission turned out to be the wrong path always as the ruling party will always make them issue fake reports even in recounting or investigations. This PTI march is mainly against rigging, they will ask for recounting as they have been, all we all want is that such things do not happen in future and i hop everyone wants this!

Bhai jab bolo,
then we will see what happen, and what happen to your march.

Correction PTI ka march. Vote dena sa mera march thori bun jata ha. Waisa a few days back there was a thread about future predictions of Pakistan and i was of this opinion that Government will stay with certain demands being met, others negotiated etc.

Things have a bit changed since than and all I can see is Nawaz panicking however i am not seeing any drastic change unless nawaz does something really stupid (very much expected of him).

Yes you are right they do vote on cast but this time another big issue was that of rigging. In fact, it is not this time, in 90s we had elections almost every 2 to 3 years and losing party (both Nawaz Sharif And Benazir Bhutto) always cried of rigging. (the only image of politics from my childhood days is that of Nawaz Sharif and Benazir literally crying with tears that there mandate have been stolen and there have been rigging. This is something people have always wanted to end, everyone should have wanted to end they but unfortunately the right path of judiciary and elections commission turned out to be the wrong path always as the ruling party will always make them issue fake reports even in recounting or investigations. This PTI march is mainly against rigging, they will ask for recounting as they have been, all we all want is that such things do not happen in future and i hop everyone wants this!

Why don't u guys give election commission more powers like in india??
Also why not use electronic voting machines ??

I think india could be of help in guiding pakistan in both the matters

Why don't u guys give election commission more powers like in india??
Also why not use electronic voting machines ??

I think india could be of help in guiding pakistan in both the matters

PTI rules out possibility of settlement with the govt over Azadi march [PTI Azadi March]

10575922_10202985576132772_1241961230_n.jpg

PTI rules out possibility of settlement with the govt over Azadi march [PTI Azadi March]

mujhay bhi kisi nay nahi kiya, but I am going for my country and future generations.. I dont wish to see bhuttos and sharifs ruling over next generation, I wish middle class to clinch power from these elite families !
Leader PTI workrers from Sindh are stopped on border off Punjab Imran needs to come and give statement to his workers on How to deal with it ?
@Leader

Leader PTI workrers from Sindh are stopped on border off Punjab Imran needs to come and give statement to his workers on How to deal with it ?
@Leader

there is a presser, also that we will remain peaceful as long as we are not attacked, thats the policy.

Bu2OmMsCUAIuIdb.jpg
Bu2N0boCQAIt0dv.jpg

Like I said, it is okay. I will still be here when the inevitable outcomes become apparent to you too. :D

like I warned, I pity you :lol:

like I warned, I pity you

What use is your pity for me here? It is Pakistan being held to ransom by those claiming to serve it. That is the true tragedy worthy of attention.

Claiming that PTI is marching for electoral reforms is patently false. PTI is demanding that the previous election results be overturned in toto to allow for new elections by using illegal street power. There is a proper procedure for mid-term elections, and this is surely not it.

You aim for the sky and get the mountains.

PTI demands for mid-term elections only at this late stage, but deep down they know it ain't gonna happen and they will be content with a judicial commission, reopening of constituencies and electoral reforms.

Has PTI provided any proof of the alleged rigging?

Back
Top Bottom