What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

IK compared NS to hosni Mubarak and Egypt. Does he even realize that the democratically elected government after fall of hosni was overthrown by protests and has since been replaced by the military via a coup.

Great example IK.

Dumb-tards followers...if electoral reforms, rigging are the issues, then IK should have remained with those demands...that crap is now asking Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and Nawaz to resign while not asking CM Khattak & PTI to leave KPK govt....hypocracy at its bestest.

Dumbass, he demanded that for over a YEAR now. Since it has been PROVEN that government is not letting these reforms happen, and have taken measures like sacking NADRA's chief to hide their corruption...therefore IK has launched the movement to overthrow the corrupt government since this government is not letting reforms to take place in order to hide their own corruption and cheating

Dumbass, he demanded that for over a YEAR now. Since it has been PROVEN that government is not letting these reforms happen, and have taken measures like sacking NADRA's chief to hide their corruption...therefore IK has launched the movement to overthrow the corrupt government since this government is not letting reforms to take place in order to hide their own corruption and cheating

Dumb-retards like you know that mobocrazy is the real change IK is bringing.

So really, IK the desparate to become the PM by Mobocracy is not corruption and cheating. He promised with a text message to IM chaudry nisar ali khan not to enter red zone....this liar broke that.

IK accepted the election results apart from a few seats, and now with no LEGITIMATE link with Punjab CM or PM Nawaz he creates a mob starting from Lahore, Punjab's capital rather than Peshware for resignations calling them Jali.

I DEMAND that this nuisance creaters mobs in red zone be shelled, water cannoed and barricaded...immediately..

Everyone knows as time passes Qadri and Imran will become desparate and will ATTACK...THIS WILL ENSURE THEY R NOT PEACEFUL, HABITUAL LIARS & VIOLENT...ONCE THIS HAPPENS ALL GOVT'S HELL SHOULD LOOSE ON THEM...UNTIL THEY R SENT TO THE GATES OF HELL.

These burgers and patties thought they did a mighty thing, people are waiting for call of NS & SS and i am sure these morons & goons PAT/PTI will not find place to escape from D-Choak. PTI should learn lesson from Gujranwala. There is still time. The tradition you set is huge precedent in future which you never counter.

These burgers and patties thought they did a mighty thing, people are waiting for call of NS & SS and i am sure these morons & goons PAT/PTI will not find place to escape from D-Choak. PTI should learn lesson from Gujranwala. There is still time. The tradition you set is huge precedent in future which you never counter.

JUI-F, JI and MQM can call much bigger protests than PTI/PAT.

PMLn can have JUI-F call a protest too to show strength

chalo yar 200,000 banday a gaye --- 17 crore 98 lakh banday ke decision ko challenge kar rahe hain???
number does not matter lala, believe me, what matters is "The willingness to do the unthinkable"
few hundred peaceful people outside D_Chowk with hunger strike would have brought NS on his knees, heck UN would be all over it ---- that was appropriate --- we are going to get nothing out of this Dharna, that is what I have said before and saying again

i am not taking any sides, heck i want NS to go- specially after what he did this evening, ---

Aik zero sir app na zayda laga dia ha yeh 20,000 hain.

JUI-F, JI and MQM can call much bigger protests than PTI/PAT.

PMLn can have JUI-F call a protest too to show strength

Wake me up when they actually bring larger strength specially JUI-F loll. MQM has a strong vote bank however they will act as per their collation partners PPP. From last night's statement of Bilawal Bhutto, it seems PPP is slowly moving away from their support of PML (N).

Largest minus rigged election.

I'd say its the largest lying party who's leaders and followers (the some I've talked to), all need to go see a physiatrist as they have sings of bi-polar disorder. There was a psychiatrist who said today that there should be a mental health check for all politicians before they can join the government. If they are not emotionally and mentally healthy, they stay away as this job requires to use sense and work with people. He also said (something that I've said too) that both IK and the Mullah Greedy are bi-polar (google it). That is WHY none of their two sentences said in 10 minutes make any sense and they are contradictory.

Aik zero sir app na zayda laga dia ha yeh 20,000 hain.

Wake me up when they actually bring larger strength specially JUI-F loll. MQM has a strong vote bank however they will act as per their collation partners PPP. From last night's statement of Bilawal Bhutto, it seems PPP is slowly moving away from their support of PML (N).

Religion works buddy.

Its happened in Model town, in which court has ordered to put an FIR-on our PM & CM?
So by the law, of land they should be tried, & if found guilty would be hanged? Right? Lolzzz

Do you want to give the courts the time to see who's involved so they can be "tried" or the Taliban Khan running his own country with Mullah Greed assumed the role of the God, they are assigning the cases and the blame onto others like NS, etc, they are also doing the prosecution and also announcing the verdict as a judge. What a speedy process.

You have to be a ten year old and live in that world where you can turn your toys in any roles. These two idiots are using humans and an entire system as their toys. And people like you, have closed their brains to realize there is a huge issue
This game is called "Talliban Khan and the Obsession of the PM house" and it is the final finale. He can take the pictures of the PM house, he'll never get to live in it as a PM. Watch my words. A person who doesn't care for 200 MILLION people and who only runs with his own selfish, greed based, unconstitutional and illegal agenda, can never be successful. His wife left him for a reason, he's doing the SAME thing to an entire nation. What an emotional and mental wreck filled with manic bi polar cycles!

Last edited:
well done crowd . Islamabad and PIndi proved that they are with imran khan and these corrupt mafia ./// im so proud of u guys ...s

All those how are saying how can few thousand can decide fate /// let them be know that they did that in past we can do it now ;)

Someone rightly said, let PML-N call a jalsa in thier favour too. If they turned out larger than PTI/PAT then he can claim that he does not need to fear. All he will be needed to do is to march and face PTI/PAT. Police with PML-N is going to do the rest of the work:sniper:

In b/w he is still sure that govt. will stay and game of PTI/PAT is/will be over o_O

Someone rightly said, let PML-N call a jalsa in thier favour too. If they turned out larger than PTI/PAT then he can claim that he does not need to fear. All he will be needed to do is to march and face PTI/PAT. Police with PML-N is going to do the rest of the work:sniper:

In b/w he is still sure that govt. will stay and game of PTI/PAT is/will be over o_O
police is reluctant bcoz in model town incident they ditched them and put the blame on police . even though every officer knows he was just folowing orders of SS

Qadri is planted [by outsider] to play its role. But Imran Khan, his lust for power has clouded his judgement in understanding the repercussion of certain tactics he is playing to achieve its objectives; by hook or crook.

A day ago, he has warned federal gov't to surrender Gullu Butt over to Taliban group; TTP. That's how crazy he has gotten recently.
Qadri is planted [by outsider?
By who, by king of Saudia like nawaz tindo?

Do you want to give the courts the time to see who's involved so they can be "tried" or the Taliban Khan running his own country with Mullah Greed assumed the role of the God, they are assigning the cases and the blame onto others like NS, etc, they are also doing the prosecution and also announcing the verdict as a judge. What a speedy process.

You have to be a ten year old and live in that world where you can turn your toys in any roles. These two idiots are using humans and an entire system as their toys. And people like you, have closed their brains to realize there is a huge issue
This game is called "Talliban Khan and the Obsession of the PM house" and it is the final finale. He can take the pictures of the PM house, he'll never get to live in it as a PM. Watch my words. A person who doesn't care for 200 MILLION people and who only runs with his own selfish, greed based, unconstitutional and illegal agenda, can never be successful. His wife left him for a reason, he's doing the SAME thing to an entire nation. What an emotional and mental wreck filled with manic bi polar cycles!
Do you know court already gave it's verdict ? To launch an FIR on the CM & PM on the charges of murder of 15 people's in model town, & that court wasn't run by imran khan or Tahir ul Qadri?
Said that, it's really not important, to be writting lengths of words to prove yourself right, but its your mind, to accept the truth?
For people's like , you please try to eat a balance diet, cause you are about to ,lose control over your brains?

Last edited:
Humor
Khawaja Saad... We bring premier chair outside so IK can sit on it, please don't get mob in:wink:

Really?
Heard that some PTI supporters gasoline on them and warned IK if you not go forward First we put fire on your container and then burn ourselves? :schock: look like IK is hostage among mob. Capital talk

Back
Top Bottom