What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Time for Nawaz Sharif to step down.

He has failed miserably in past 1.5 years.

Moreover, everyone who is criticizing Imran is hyprocrite of biggest order.

We ALL know the last election was MASSIVELY rigged. Imran tried parliament, courts, and everything in between. Nothing happened.

So what you want now? Us Pakistani should keep living under badmaash, wadera, rich elites who have been ruling Pak for decades now?! Or we must force the system to massively improve election process in Pakistan so representation of Pakistani masses can be seen in parliament.

Ya right ! Then y the dime IK would ever start the march from the capital of Punjab, LAHORE ?

Y not Peshware, that is far more close to Islamabad then Lahore?

IK the leader wants Mobocrazy rule in Pakistan....

Bro, are you fucking retard? Imran's house is in Lahore.

Stop with this bullshit of Punjab vs KPK blah blah..Imran is the only national leader Pakistan has...Pashtuns, Punjabis, and even Karachites have crazy following for Imran.

No other leader is as transcendent as IK.

Presently, Imran is the only leader who promises to make Pakistan a nation. If capital was in Karachi or Quetta, this march would have been happening there instead.

Why not promote with Peshawar first? Lahore is more developed under the authority of PMLN than Peshawar under the authority of Peshawar.

Why not show Naya Peshawar before claim to be PM of Pakistan? The nation voted for Nawaz Sharif, not Imran Khan. While Peshawar voted for Imran Khan, so his first priority should be with Peshawar first.

Why not promote with Peshawar first? Lahore is more developed under the authority of PMLN than Peshawar under the authority of Peshawar.

Why not show Naya Peshawar before claim to be PM of Pakistan? The nation voted for Nawaz Sharif, not Imran Khan. While Peshawar voted for Imran Khan, so his first priority should be with Peshawar first.

Since previous election was never opened for verification, we may never know the truth.

it's bad for democracy.... street protests shouldn't overthrow elected governments...
this wat AAP in india tried...but their real face was seen later... i hope it won't happen in Pakistan...
Pakistan cant afford another coup!

Since previous election was never opened for verification, we may never know the truth.

It doesn't matter. Since you believe the verification of Peshawar election system, why is he not attending to needs of Peshawar first? If he cannot be there for Peshawar, then what makes you think he is gonna be there for Pakistan?

Not long ago, he tried to play ethnic card while his party's chairman threatened to withhold basic needs like wheats to Punjab making it ethnic secretarion issues. That party doesn't share the interest of Pakistan while holding Islamabad as hostage as well as endorsing anti-taxes to make Pakistan suffer except Peshawar; not to mention already caused million dollars loss.

I really thought Pakistan had turned a corner last year with the first government in Pakistan's history serving out its full term peacefully and that democracy was becoming well rooted in Pakistan but now this.....

It's shameful that stable democracy is so elusive for most nations in this region...

There has been no improvement in Peshawar. Yet people say, no no, It has been a year and half for Imran Khan. Then again, same case with PMLN; a year and half as the federal gov't of Pakistan.

Imran new naya sees him as PM of Pakistan while his purana Pakistan sees Nawaz Sharif as PM of Pakistan. Of course, he is gonna go with Naya Pakistan. His supporters is more concerned about Imran Khan than Pakistan as whole sparing no thought for poor-class and middle-class once announced civil obedience while taking Islamabad as hostage making the citizens of Islamabad miserable. Astagfirullah!

Y should Nawaz Sharif step down through Mobocrazy?

If u know PTI's KPK performance is not good too...hence as a result this mobocrazy is also a diversion. Abysemal track record as compared to Shahbaz Sharif works in Punjab.

Yes election was rigged PARTIALLY...ONLY 10 OR SO SEATS...WAT ABT REMAINING 100S OF SEATS....WHICH HAVE NO ISSUE ?

All cowards like IK & Qadri use women, his sisters and children as human shields!

," Never Interrupt ur Enemy when He is Making a Mistake" I feel sorry for #IK's underpaid, hungry, sleepless, misery-hit misguided followers.

I really thought Pakistan had turned a corner last year with the first government in Pakistan's history serving out its full term peacefully and that democracy was becoming well rooted in Pakistan but now this.....

It's shameful that stable democracy is so elusive for most nations in this region...

The worst part is the slow process of democracy is being derailed by Imran Khan. I can understand Qadri, but Imran Khan? People are starting to learn the truth about Imran Khan now; his lust for power will drown Pakistan's economy while invite Army takeover.

Once upon a time there was a handsome & charming cricketer, IMRAN KHAN, who died a slow political death in Pakistan.

The worst part is the slow process of democracy is being derailed by Imran Khan. I can understand Qadri, but Imran Khan? People are starting to learn the truth about Imran Khan now; his lust for power will drown Pakistan's economy while invite Army takeover.

Stop being a stupid ***.

Imran Khan is serving democracy by putting pressure on government to do electoral reforms, punish those who comitted rigging, and to clean up Pakistan's system.

I can't say I know enough about Pakistani politics to really give an informed view but it's strange what has transpired with Imran Khan. Last year in the run up to elections he seemed to shine as a candidate promising governance, prosperity and peace, when he lost the election he seemed to start sympathising with the TTP and now he is pretty much seizing power.

It's a real mess that's all I know and this isn't helping Pakistan's global image or economy one bit....

Presently, Imran is the only leader who promises to make Pakistan a nation. If capital was in Karachi or Quetta, this march would have been happening there instead.

More like promise to starve Pakistan by destabilizing Pakistan's economy to incur more loss.

Stop being a stupid ***.

Imran Khan is serving democracy by putting pressure on government to do electoral reforms, punish those who comitted rigging, and to clean up Pakistan's system.

Let me get this straight;

Promising to hold peace holding march within the democratic laws is not same as taking Islamabad as hostage damaging Pakistan's economy while endorsing anti-taxes along with announcing civil disobedience [not threatening to, but actually doing it] to cause more trouble for poor-class and middle-class. Never mind the fact that he promised to hold peace holding march, but later, break the promise by hinting a threat using blackmail tactics to urge the federal gov't of Pakistan to resign or else, face the wrath of the angry crowd.

Very nice definition of democratic you have. Your definition of democracy [Misintepretated] is same as the definition of TTP's Shariah Law [Misintepretated].

Stop being a stupid ***.

Dumb-tards followers...if electoral reforms, rigging are the issues, then IK should have remained with those demands...that crap is now asking Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and Nawaz to resign while not asking CM Khattak & PTI to leave KPK govt....hypocracy at its bestest.

I can't say I know enough about Pakistani politics to really give an informed view but it's strange what has transpired with Imran Khan. Last year in the run up to elections he seemed to shine as a candidate promising governance, prosperity and peace, when he lost the election he seemed to start sympathising with the TTP and now he is pretty much seizing power.

It's a real mess that's all I know and this isn't helping Pakistan's global image or economy one bit....

Qadri is planted [by outsider] to play its role. But Imran Khan, his lust for power has clouded his judgement in understanding the repercussion of certain tactics he is playing to achieve its objectives; by hook or crook.

A day ago, he has warned federal gov't to surrender Gullu Butt over to Taliban group; TTP. That's how crazy he has gotten recently.

Back
Top Bottom