What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Waiting for you to say; "Justin bieber is better than Michael Jackson, because this newspaper said so".
In that case, the newspaper will be wrong, not me.

Just because a newspaper is wrong doesn't mean I shall disagree without my own proof. If newspaper provides proof, then I have no reason not to believe it.

Similarly, university rankings have some criteria. Such as how many professors come up with known research, nobel prizes etc. Since I don't have a proof to make those statements invalid, that means they're true to me.

I will believe newspaper than a random guy on internet calling everything flawed dur to his personal experience.

Also funny how you say "this." Most liveable and university ranks are conducted by many researchers, not just one. They collectively agree that Karachi isn't what you think it is.

Why don't you move to Karachi? Why do people study in London or live in America? Let's all live in Karachi.

10987_10202686289334374_222790053617665224_n.jpg

Now that Imran Khan, the richest Punjab-centric intentions are very clear, Do Pasthuns, (Sindhis, Mohajirs, or Balochis) still support him now ?

In that case, the newspaper will be wrong, not me.

Just because a newspaper is wrong doesn't mean I shall disagree without my own proof. If newspaper provides proof, then I have no reason not to believe it.

Similarly, university rankings have some criteria. Such as how many professors come up with known research, nobel prizes etc. Since I don't have a proof to make those statements invalid, that means they're true to me.

I will believe newspaper than a random guy on internet calling everything flawed dur to his personal experience.

Also funny how you say "this." Most liveable and university ranks are conducted by many researchers, not just one. They collectively agree that Karachi isn't what you think it is.

Why don't you move to Karachi? Why do people study in London or live in America? Let's all live in Karachi.

If you got accepted into AKU or IBA, and at the same time got accepted in some university in Detroit, where would you go?

I wasn't saying Karachi is the best. It's like the worst city in Pakistan after Peshawar. I just challenged its position in the bottom 10. You need to think beyond the shades of black and white lol. All these "researchers" have different ranking criteria. Like AKU and IBA aren't in 500, yet Karachi uni is... Give me a break. And I'm pretty sure western European cities like those of Switzerland for instance are much more livable than Aussie cities. Can't speak for Canada.

If you got accepted into AKU or IBA, and at the same time got accepted in some university in Detroit, where would you go?

I wasn't saying Karachi is the best. It's like the worst city in Pakistan after Peshawar. I just challenged its position in the bottom 10. You need to think beyond the shades of black and white lol. All these "researchers" have different ranking criteria. Like AKU and IBA aren't in 500, yet Karachi uni is... Give me a break. And I'm pretty sure western European cities like those of Switzerland for instance are much more livable than Aussie cities. Can't speak for Canada.
lol stop using detroit as your scapegoat.

Whatever is wrong, BUT DETROIT

Do you not see awesome cities in Europe and NA?

lol stop using detroit as your scapegoat.

Whatever is wrong, BUT DETROIT

Do you not see awesome cities in Europe and NA?
And these researchers are far smarter than you and hold many degrees. They don't go around on internet and commeting " give me a break, i think karachi is good because that's what i think and it's my personal opinion"

Go read the full book instead of front and back cover.

Its good to see Imran khan's fall in real time. A lame democracy led by Nawaz Sharif is far better than an Autocracy / Theocracy led by Imran khan.

Its actually a fight of PUNJAB MERA HAI, TERA NAHI...the biggest and strongest mobocracy takes Punjab...otherwise he has kpk govt...where he should have performed..no.
seriously bro??
do you really believe that???????

seriously bro??
do you really believe that???????

I was referring more to the present scenario. Is any Baloch or Kashmiri or Sindhi supporting him in his madness ?

His own people are not supporting him where is Arif alvi from Karachi where is Ali khan where is Shehryar Afridi?

You realize where the protests are taking place now?

International community have started to react to the recent developments now.

International community don't give a two sh!t to all this bakwas. They are just interested in the continuation of democracy in this country.

They can gather people, but can they maintain them for days? Doubtful.

And why can't they? Do you think only you have fools in large numbers?

The crowd supporting Imran Khan and Dr. Qadri wants genuine change, it is highly motivated. Also, this is the crowd that have endured many obstacles to reach Islamabad. If PML(N) government haven't had conducted nation-wide crackdown of PTI and PAT supporters, you would have noticed much bigger crowd.

Ahh. Rehnai do yaar. Federal govt has been very lenient with you guys. Except that incident of stoning in Gujranwala nothing else happened. And that too was something which we witness in Pakistani politics every now and then. It is because of that leniency that you are sitting in red zone right now.

Anyways, important matter is that institutions should perform and not be compromised. Once this happens, people will notice the change and sense of fulfillment would prevail. Public awareness is growing with passage of time and many understand that PPPP, MQM and PML(N) are an undeclared official coalition of status-quo politics.

And PTI is anti status quo? How? By including leaders from the above mentioned parties? Or by doing senseless protests every now and then without making naya KPK before naya Pakistan.

Democracy doesn't means that Imran Khan have to rule.

Well this whole so called Azadi march is about that. IK as a PM. I don't see someone else becoming a PM.

اس ملک کا کچھ نہیں ہو سکتا یہ ایسے ہی بحران در بحران ایک دن اپنی موت خؤد مر جائے گا۔ یہ ایک لا علاج مریض بن چکا ہے جس کا کوئی فیوچر نہیں ہے ۔ جلد ہی پاکستان انارکی میں شام مصر لیبیا عراق کو پیچھے چھوڑتا ہوا ختم ہو گا

Chal bay sharabi charsi...

I was referring more to the present scenario. Is any Baloch or Kashmiri or Sindhi supporting him in his madness ?

His own people are not supporting him where is Arif alvi from Karachi where is Ali khan where is Shehryar Afridi?
of course they are supporting him…. the government blocked the border for people to enter punjab!!!
this has nothing to do with punjab… its the fat of our great nation…

Anyone who will watch Imran Khan closely right now wil burst into laughter . . he is consistently thinking

"What to do now?"still no face saving....desparate attempts.

Now that Imran Khan, the richest Punjab-centric intentions are very clear, Do Pasthuns, (Sindhis, Mohajirs, or Balochis) still support him now ?

Presently, Imran is the only leader who promises to make Pakistan a nation. If capital was in Karachi or Quetta, this march would have been happening there instead.

Presently, Imran is the only leader who promises to make Pakistan a nation. If capital was in Karachi or Quetta, this march would have been happening there instead.

Ya right ! Then y the dime IK would ever start the march from the capital of Punjab, LAHORE ?

Y not Peshware, that is far more close to Islamabad then Lahore?

IK the leader wants Mobocrazy rule in Pakistan....

Back
Top Bottom