What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

In Norway we have 19 administrative regions for such a small country of just 5 million people. We have the highest HDI in the world.
Administrative regions and provinces are two different things.

You may have highest HDI in the world from time to time, but Canada ranks in top 5 in many other things. It has many "most liveable" cities.

Why hasn't Imran khan conducted local body elections? Provinces are not the solution. Even if you have 27 provinces, but no local bodies, there will still be little improvements. Not to mention there will be 27 CMs getting paid, 27 different cabinets and so forth.

Pakistan doesn't have the sort of money India has to afford so many provinces. So start with local body elections.

Also, you fit under #3 of my signature. I gave you proof, how Canada with big provinces and small population is improving without the need of "moar" provinces, but you reply back saying Norway has "administrative regions!!!" World is not the same. The point was, more provinces are not the solution. Local bodies are the solution, which Norway and Canada, both have in one way or the other

edit:

I want to add, make sure you read it, that Australia has second highest HDI. Care to look up how many provinces Australia has? And Canada is #8.

HDI is very high in many european countries, thanks to democracy and equal rights, freedom of speech among other things.

Just now hahahhaha U-turn

10616170_853908657993174_5022314071769894809_n.jpg

@Hyperion @Chak Bamu
At the end, the fact that there is Dhandli( MQM does it be-e-autifully.. and PTI did it too in NA-51's posh areas) is linked to the psyche of the people. We are sore losers and ever prepared to resort to methods of misdemeanours to get our way.
I think this is really what it comes down to. Some are ok with, others are not. IK just happens to be an opportunity for those who do.

Ok I will check again. Any other source than Dunya News?
Dunya paid by noora under your dictionary?

Dunya is credible news. Anyway, why should you ask for more sources? Didn't you say such is old news, which shouldn't cast doubts in ur mind

Dunya paid by noora under your dictionary?

Dunya is credible news. Anyway, why should you ask for more sources? Didn't you say such is old news, which shouldn't cast doubts in ur mind

There were conflicting reports about them resigning, but later confirmed by Imran that they all resigned. Now this. I need more sources to confirm other than Dunya.

There were conflicting reports about them resigning, but later confirmed by Imran that they all resigned. Now this. I need more sources to confirm other than Dunya.
When will you reply to my other comment? Australia has few provinces, yet second highest HDI. Canada being 8th.

Provinces aren't solution, local bodies are.

Administrative regions and provinces are two different things.

You may have highest HDI in the world from time to time, but Canada ranks in top 5 in many other things. It has many "most liveable" cities.

Why hasn't Imran khan conducted local body elections? Provinces are not the solution. Even if you have 27 provinces, but no local bodies, there will still be little improvements. Not to mention there will be 27 CMs getting paid, 27 different cabinets and so forth.

Pakistan doesn't have the sort of money India has to afford so many provinces. So start with local body elections.

Also, you fit under #3 of my signature. I gave you proof, how Canada with big provinces and small population is improving without the need of "moar" provinces, but you reply back saying Norway has "administrative regions!!!" World is not the same. The point was, more provinces are not the solution. Local bodies are the solution, which Norway and Canada, both have in one way or the other

edit:

I want to add, make sure you read it, that Australia has second highest HDI. Care to look up how many provinces Australia has? And Canada is #8.

HDI is very high in many european countries, thanks to democracy and equal rights, freedom of speech among other things.

Man don't believe these "livable cities" list one bit. There's a retarded criteria that they follow. I live in Sydney and I wouldn't consider it within top 10. Like go to the Sydney CBD alone on a Friday or Saturday night, and you'd most likely be attacked by some drunkard unprovoked. They call them "one punch deaths" here, and they're all to common. A few years back, even some Canadian tourist was killed by some guy punching his head from behind. I have been to Europe, and in places like Belgium, france etc, you can walk in the streets during the night and no one would do a thing. Australia is a broken society with a lot of uncouth, redneck type people.

I also wouldn't include Karachi in the bottom 10, when Karachi is not even in the top 50 in terms of homicide rate. Like Detroit is number 25 in the murder rate list, yet not even included in "least livable".

Mubarak ho Change is coming !

Tahir ul Qadri ex PML-N

Imran Khan ex MNA of 2002 Rigged Elections, ex Lapdog of Musharraf

Shah Mehmood Grandson of a Feudal who became Lapdog of Colonizers of British India, ex PPP Foriegn Minister who sold Pakistanis to the West

Jhangeer Tareeen ex PML-Q Industries Minister, Among top 10 Billionaires of Pakistan

Aleem Khan ex PML-Q, charged in EOBI Scam

Javed Hashmi, ex PML-N

Pervez Khattak ex ANP

Ijaz Chaudhary ex Jamaat e Islami facing dozen Corruption allegations / charges

Mian Rasheed ur Rehman ex Jamaat e Islami

Azam Khan Swati ex JUI-F, One of the Richest Parliamentarians of Pakistan

Ishaq Khan Khakwani a Fedual and ex PPP

Ghulam Sarwar Khan ex Lapdog of Musharraf, ex Labour Minister, Recently got suspended by SC for having Fake Degrees

Khursheed Kasuri ex Lapdog of Musharraf, Became Foreign Minister without being elected as basic MNA , Runs Beaconhouse Schools which is in line with Conflict of Interest, Accepted in public that he was involved in Corruption

Sheikh Rasheed ex PML, ex Lapdog of Musharraf, ex PML-Q Railway Minister, Facing numerous Corruption allegations / charges

Pervez Elahi ex PML, ex Lapdog of Musharraf, facing numerous Corruption allegations / charges

Monas Elahi Son of Pervez Elahi and head of a Badmash Group in Punjab, ex ECL Listee, charged with Corruption by SC

Chaudhary Shujat ex PML, ex Prime Minister of Pakistan, ex Lapdog of Musharraf

More lapdogs of Musharraf need to be on PTI so I can vote for them from overseas. :D

Jiyaa Musharraf

@Norwegian

australia-provinces-5140055.jpg

650px-Political_map_of_Canada.png

Australia #2 and Canada #8.

Low population for both.

So, local bodies are solution, which Immi sahab has failed to bring and broke his 90 days promise.

Back
Top Bottom