What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

As darth vader said, you follow Immi blindly.

You didn't read the links. I mentioned Dawn, Tribune, The news, among others. But boy, read title and it has anything against imran, skip the post and leave a stamp "NOORA PAID!"
I DONT FOLLOW ANY POLITICAL PARTY!
I love dictatorship! Lolzzz
Thanks anyway, voice of nooristan?

Dude, you're relentless......... Mother Terressa on steroids, and then some............ :unsure:

Good night. Please have good dreams about a violence free, democratic Pakistan where people rule. Wake up with a fresh democratic mind and have a very democratic breakfast. Take a democratic headache pill if you like with coffee or tea (Whatever you drink). By tomorrow night, you'd want Pakistani public to vote, economy to grow and IK to leave Pakistan alone so it can become a better and safer country!! I disagree with your political views about IK as he's destroying your country, but as a human being, I have nothing against you.

Good night. Please have good dreams about a violence free, democratic Pakistan where people rule. Wake up with a fresh democratic mind and have a very democratic breakfast. Take a democratic headache pill if you like with coffee or tea (Whatever you drink). By tomorrow night, you'd want Pakistani public to vote, economy to grow and IK to leave Pakistan alone so it can become a better and safer country!! I disagree with your political views about IK as he's destroying your country, but as a human being, I have nothing against you.

When did that happened and where? If you protest, issue violent threats or destroy public or government properties....than expect action to be taken against you. No government just randomly threatens its citizens unless it is a military regime like Saddam or Kadafi's or like Hamas
Its happened in Model town, in which court has ordered to put an FIR-on our PM & CM?
So by the law, of land they should be tried, & if found guilty would be hanged? Right? Lolzzz

Dude, you're relentless......... Mother Terressa on steroids, and then some............ :unsure:

You know you mentioned USD 100 an hour. You think I am being paid to be on here. I've not made a DIME out of writing stuff on here. I've in fact missed meetings, dinner parties and beach time and the warm sunny weather that we haven't gotten due to long winters this year. But yet, I am here.
I believe, if I can turn ONE person away from this hard, extremist stance on everything in Pakistan; my effort, time and all, is well spent. I have a few Pakistani friends who went through a lot of hardships when they moved here, they lived in a very small town and people didn't know anything about Pakistan and what they did know.....wasn't nice and for VERY valid reasons, specially post 911.
I want to share my American experience on here, the quality of life we have and all, beauty of a democratic system that ensures success for all, not matter who's in power. I am hoping that it'll help people from other places become more democratic and value their future just like the Americans and the Canadians, the Brits and the Indians. If I can turn one person's negative energy into positive, I think I've spent my time very well. Have a good night!

I rest my case. Btw, I do want it, and have held to it. I love this land and it's people, and all the crap that comes with it. Go home Yankee.

From now onwards, any foreigner who defames IK, will get a befitting reply from me........ furthermore, stop drawing parallels between US of A and Pakistan, you make yourself look like an imbecile. How old are you? In your teens, perhaps?

Says the foreigner?

Are you the gullu butt of internet? Or mr. internet tough guy?

Just because both flags aren't green doesn't mean someone doesn't have the right to offer their own perspective or opinion. If you cannot swallow that, you shouldn't be on the internet.

Its happened in Model town, in which court has ordered to put an FIR-on our PM & CM?
So by the law, of land they should be tried, & if found guilty would be hanged? Right? Lolzzz

If you have legal proof of illegal activity being done, please take it to the court. Don't think I am here for NS. I am here to support a positive system in Pakistan. I could care less if NS or SS goes to jail for a crime. Le the LAW decide who's a criminal. Why are you wasting your time and energy on negative politics? How do you help a victim by putting 100 more people in harms way? That's moronic times two!!! Two wrongs don't make a right!

They are about to arrest our governor of TX which I think was accused wrong and its entirely stupid political drama. But, he gets to deal with the law; and I get to be democratic and support the government in finding out the true reality through the legal system of the United States of America. If he's clean, he'll be out. If he's really not clean and in fact has done wrongdoings, then he'll have to deal with whatever it is the law says or the judge decides or the State decides in this case.

But if this was Pakistan and this situation was applied on IK or on his followers, this situation requires you to go attack the Prime Minister house or Parliament building or the Capital of the country.....how wrong???

Meri jan chor dey........... manhoos! :D

Says the foreigner?

Are you the gullu butt of internet? Or mr. internet tough guy?

Just because both flags aren't green doesn't mean someone doesn't have the right to offer their own perspective or opinion. If you cannot swallow that, you shouldn't be on the internet.

[Hmmm. Redirected here form the 'Red Zone' thread]

Experience. Personal experience.
Without courts, there is chaos and anarchy. When you go on and tell people that all judges are corrupt, that is akin to calling for anarchy. But then you are already supporting hungama politicians. What is constitution to you? Nothing, just a scrap of paper.
Thank Goodness there ARE honest people and judges in Pakistan! My own brother in Karachi was implicated in a false Blasphemy Law case to settle some property dispute. The lower court (Session Judge, I think?) was bought over by the other party. But the High Court was of integrity and eventually the case was closed.
Ever since I was a child--and I am in my 40's now!--I heard (back in the 70s'): 'The proof that God exists is that Pakistan is still around'. These kinds of blanket statements are intellectually lazy and against the evidence. Yes, there is massive corruption in Pakistan but ask our fellow human beings from other countries--especially from the 3rd world countries--about their perception of corruption in their country and they will echo the same sentiments as some of us do here.
But what makes Pakistan perhaps unique is that despite a country founded according to a legal struggle lasting decades (at least from 1906 founding of Muslim Leaque), despite inheriting trappings of a constitutional order, despite having rejected military rulers again and again, despite a history of relatively non-violent transfer of power, some people have the gall to use street protests to change the system according to their own narrow visions. I think these people are stuck in their egos--not willing to see beyond the love of Imran Khan and not willing to see beyond the hatred for the Sharifs. These people don't realize that what IK can do today can and will be done by others tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom