What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

@Norwegian

australia-provinces-5140055.jpg

650px-Political_map_of_Canada.png

I get your point. More local bodies is the solution, not more provinces.

Hahaha. Its old news. They have already resigned yesterday. But keep laughing. Its good for your health.

Man, you have been so naïve about Pakistani politics and that's for all the world to see. But did you ever not ponder as to why IK was not resigning from KPK and was resigning from other seats (national/provincial)? If you did not then let me tell you: Some 'old hand' advised IK to use the KPK govt platform to cause a Federation vs KPK conflict, while at the same time, milk the KPK resources and govt prestige to the fullest during this confrontation. But now that even the KPK govt is in danger I wouldn't be too surprised if IK has been given a way out--a lollypop: Keep your KPK govt, take our lollypops. If not, then lose all.

My God! Even a political novice should be able to see how IK was checkmated this morning by the No Confidence Motion. IK's advisers may be smart but IK's legislator numbers as well as the LOYALTY of his legislators were--sub-par. The Zardaris and the Sharifs have tons of experience in these things--especially when they have numbers to back them up (which they do combined).

Poor Immi Bhai.

I get your point. More local bodies is the solution, not more provinces.
Thanks for admitting your mistake, I appreciate it. I hold high view of you as some of people here will never accept their fault.

Now that you understand my point, I'll be honest with you. I was just doing all this to make you come to conclusion that your point is wrong. BUT

Pakistan does need more provinces. Yes, it'll improve Pakistan vastly. But first, we need local bodies.

IMO, there should be 3 punjabs; South, West and one more. There should be 3 Sindhs; Karachi, upper Sindh and one more. There should be Fata as province. There should be 2 Balochistan provinces too. KPK doesn't need any more provinces. Provinces shouldn't be created for ehtnicity, so nothing with "hazara" etc. Make provinces to improve lives. Pakistan belongs to Pakistanis, not ethnicity. Don't create province just so Hazara can have Hazaran CM and cabinet.

Man, you have been so naïve about Pakistani politics and that's for all the world to see. But did you ever not ponder as to why IK was not resigning from KPK and was resigning from other seats (national/provincial)? If you did not then let me tell you: Some 'old hand' advised IK to use the KPK govt platform to cause a Federation vs KPK conflict, while at the same time, milk the KPK resources and govt prestige to the fullest during this confrontation. But now that even the KPK govt is in danger I wouldn't be too surprised if IK has been given a way out--a lollypop: Keep your KPK govt, take our lollypops. If not, then lose all.

My God! Even a political novice should be able to see how IK was checkmated this morning by the No Confidence Motion. IK's advisers may be smart but IK's legislator numbers as well as the LOYALTY of his legislators were--sub-par. The Zardaris and the Sharifs have tons of experience in these things--especially when they have numbers to back them up (which they do combined).

Poor Immi Bhai.

I know its just a political ploy by anti-PTI forces. They only care about the status quo of the system instead of people's real problems. Qadri and Imran have other problems than these seats. They are fighting against the injustices of the system.

Mubarak ho Change is coming !

Tahir ul Qadri ex PML-N

Imran Khan ex MNA of 2002 Rigged Elections, ex Lapdog of Musharraf

Shah Mehmood Grandson of a Feudal who became Lapdog of Colonizers of British India, ex PPP Foriegn Minister who sold Pakistanis to the West

Jhangeer Tareeen ex PML-Q Industries Minister, Among top 10 Billionaires of Pakistan

Aleem Khan ex PML-Q, charged in EOBI Scam

Javed Hashmi, ex PML-N

Pervez Khattak ex ANP

Ijaz Chaudhary ex Jamaat e Islami facing dozen Corruption allegations / charges

Mian Rasheed ur Rehman ex Jamaat e Islami

Azam Khan Swati ex JUI-F, One of the Richest Parliamentarians of Pakistan

Ishaq Khan Khakwani a Fedual and ex PPP

Ghulam Sarwar Khan ex Lapdog of Musharraf, ex Labour Minister, Recently got suspended by SC for having Fake Degrees

Khursheed Kasuri ex Lapdog of Musharraf, Became Foreign Minister without being elected as basic MNA , Runs Beaconhouse Schools which is in line with Conflict of Interest, Accepted in public that he was involved in Corruption

Sheikh Rasheed ex PML, ex Lapdog of Musharraf, ex PML-Q Railway Minister, Facing numerous Corruption allegations / charges

Pervez Elahi ex PML, ex Lapdog of Musharraf, facing numerous Corruption allegations / charges

Monas Elahi Son of Pervez Elahi and head of a Badmash Group in Punjab, ex ECL Listee, charged with Corruption by SC

Chaudhary Shujat ex PML, ex Prime Minister of Pakistan, ex Lapdog of Musharraf

Kin Logon ko bata rahai hain cb4?

Very few are interested in this. It would matter if these people were in opposition to IK. But since they are with IK. It does not matter.

Kin Logon ko bata rahai hain cb4?

Very few are interested in this. It would matter if these people were in opposition to IK. But since they are with IK. It does not matter.
Surprised to see such unbiased mod.

We have some people running around giving pro PTI comments positive and people questioning PTI negative ratings.

Keep up the work with unbiased words.

I know its just a political ploy by anti-PTI forces. They only care about the status quo of the system instead of people's real problems. Qadri and Imran have other problems than these seats. They are fighting against the injustices of the system.

Status quo?! Elections are not a small thing! Politicians--even the PTI ones--have to spend a lot of money to take part in elections to be able to 'win'. Money talks everywhere. More money, more marketing. As simple as date. Even Ross Perot came out of nowhere and got almost 19% votes of a Superpower in 1992--all using $$
So why should these PTI legislators lose their money because of a **possible** rise in their own status? Unlike some gullible people here almost all Pakistani legislators KNOW that without PPP and/or Army going against NS, there can't be an 'over-throw' of govt. And, I am certain PPP doesn't want a change. And I am almost certain Army doesn't want a change either. Not now.
So 'fight against injustices' all you want--just make sure you are equipped for that fight. Which PTI is not. I hope it will be one day--for the sake of Pakistan. But that day is NOT TODAY!

Man don't believe these "livable cities" list one bit. There's a retarded criteria that they follow. I live in Sydney and I wouldn't consider it within top 10. Like go to the Sydney CBD alone on a Friday or Saturday night, and you'd most likely be attacked by some drunkard unprovoked. They call them "one punch deaths" here, and they're all to common. A few years back, even some Canadian tourist was killed by some guy punching his head from behind. I have been to Europe, and in places like Belgium, france etc, you can walk in the streets during the night and no one would do a thing. Australia is a broken society with a lot of uncouth, redneck type people.

I also wouldn't include Karachi in the bottom 10, when Karachi is not even in the top 50 in terms of homicide rate. Like Detroit is number 25 in the murder rate list, yet not even included in "least livable".
Violence isn't the only criteria. For example, Toronto has many good transportation facilities.

Vancouver is expensive to live, but with ocean to its left for people looking for beeches, mountain to the north, for people look for snow boarding etc, many people wish to live there.

Also people look for universities. Toronto has a very top university.

So bottomline, violence isn't the only thing to look for. Give karachi a top 10 university, an excellent public transportaiton, very little corruption, excellent police and so forth.

Status quo?! Elections are not a small thing! Politicians--even the PTI ones--have to spend a lot of money to take part in elections to be able to 'win'. Money talks everywhere. More money, more marketing. As simple as date. Even Ross Perot came out of nowhere and got almost 19% votes of a Superpower in 1992--all using $$
So why should these PTI legislators lose their money because of a **possible** rise in their own status? Unlike some gullible people here almost all Pakistani legislators KNOW that without PPP and/or Army going against NS, there can't be an 'over-throw' of govt. And, I am certain PPP doesn't want a change. And I am almost certain Army doesn't want a change either. Not now.
So 'fight against injustices' all you want--just make sure you are equipped for that fight. Which PTI is not. I hope it will be one day--for the sake of Pakistan. But that day is NOT TODAY!

Don't compare Pakistani elections with US elections. If US elections are today highly commercialized effectively rendering middle class working people away from the Congress and Senate, well there you exposed your own 'best' democracy's shortcomings.

Violence isn't the only criteria. For example, Toronto has many good transportation facilities.

Vancouver is expensive to live, but with ocean to its left for people looking for beeches, mountain to the north, for people look for snow boarding etc, many people wish to live there.

Also people look for universities. Toronto has a very top university.

So bottomline, violence isn't the only thing to look for. Give karachi a top 10 university, an excellent public transportaiton, very little corruption, excellent police and so forth.

I still challenge Sydney being in the top 10. My ex-flatmate was an exchange student from Bonn Germany. He had only negative things to say about public transport, healthcare and the city in general. Even education wise, European cities>Australian cities. I can't speak for Canada. Like don't get me wrong, the city is beautiful with high living standards, but it must be one of the most violent cities in the developed world, hence I challenge its position in the top 10.

PS: Man Karachi has AKU, IBA and KSBL. Have you ever heard of any know university from that city of Honduras, which is the world's murder capital. Is there any known university in Detroit? I don't believe Karachi and Dhaka should be in the bottom 10. Bottom 20? Perhaps. But not bottom 10.

Don't compare Pakistani elections with US elections. If US elections are today highly commercialized effectively rendering middle class working people away from the Congress and Senate, well there you exposed your own 'best' democracy's shortcomings.

Buddy, I have lived half of my life in Pakistan and half in America. In America I have lived mostly amongst Goras, I am MARRIED to a Gori... And I am in my 40's. I even have vague memories of the 1970/71 elections (the Black n White tv shows), the 1971 WAR, the Fall of Dhaka, the rise and fall of ZAB (and my childhood memories of Jang newspaper kissing ZAB a$$ every day), the Massiah image of Zia ul Hal initially, the news of ZAB hanging, the return of Benazir Bhutto in 1986, the rise of MQM and my infatuation with that..and much more later. Anyway, I am, without exaggeration, am well aware of the short-comings of Pakistani political system AND of the American system. And I don't think you are in any position to comment on my background. I hope you COULD one day!

I still challenge Sydney being in the top 10. My ex-flatmate was an exchange student from Bonn Germany. He had only negative things to say about public transport, healthcare and the city in general. Even education wise, European cities>Australian cities. I can't speak for Canada. Like don't get me wrong, the city is beautiful with high living standards, but it must be one of the most violent cities in the developed world, hence I challenge its position in the top 10.

PS: Man Karachi has AKU, IBA and KSBL. Have you ever heard of any know university from that city of Honduras, which is the world's murder capital. Is there any known university in Detroit? I don't believe Karachi and Dhaka should be in the bottom 10. Bottom 20? Perhaps. But not bottom 10.
Yes karachi have such universities. But whats their rank on top 500 universities list? There's the answer.

I am not the guy who selects the most liveable cities, but I take it that it offers some clear idea. It doesn't account for what a few hundreds say, but what thousands or millions say about the city, both the residents and tourists.

Yes karachi have such universities. But whats their rank on top 500 universities list? There's the answer.

I am not the guy who selects the most liveable cities, but I take it that it offers some clear idea. It doesn't account for what a few hundreds say, but what thousands or millions say about the city, both the residents and tourists.

Even Uni ranking criteria is flawed. Karachi uni is in top 500, yet AKU and IBA isn't. Just an end to this discussion, these livable lists are biased and unreliable.

Even Uni ranking criteria is flawed. Karachi uni is in top 500, yet AKU and IBA isn't. Just an end to this discussion, these livable lists are biased and unreliable.
Waiting for you to say....

World is flawed, Universe is flawed, Black hole is flawed, Life is flawed.

Defense.pk is also flawed.

Waiting for you to say....

World is flawed, Universe is flawed, Black hole is flawed, Life is flawed.

Defense.pk is also flawed.

Waiting for you to say; "Justin bieber is better than Michael Jackson, because this newspaper said so".

Back
Top Bottom