What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Oh please, did you read what I said? the vote was divided. needed one vote and wjoever got it would win. lo and behold, the dude, friend of bush dad, voted bush junior.

But the fact that Al Gore accepted the results and did not try to wage a fool's war months later is the important lesson here.

Dude, you need to be in Pakistan to understand the gravity of the situation..... trust you me, there isn't ONE honest judge left in Pakistan. Not one. Zero. Nada. Zilch!

Judiciary never failed but goons of Iftikhar Chaudhry and his son.

But the fact that Al Gore accepted the results and did not try to wage a fool's war months later is the important lesson here.
Exactly. He could have brought an uprising. Let's not forget clinton and al gore were very good men.

But Pakistanis, who love democracy so much, can't learn from such good examples.

I was waiting when you would drag angels in Qadri revolution :D

Who do you think is manipulating his strings? Or do you believe that he came all the way from Canada out of the goodness of his heart for Pakistan? He is being rented by the day according to a script.

The important point to note is that once Al Gore had accepted the results and conceded the election, he did not start a long march to conquer the Capitol a few months later. :D

That's true. He also made 'An Inconvenient Truth' in 2006 and sold his pack of global warming lies to the world, getting very rich. LOL.

Oh please, did you read what I said? the vote was divided. needed one vote and wjoever got it would win. lo and behold, the dude, friend of bush dad, voted bush junior.
You brother to read provided information?

Bush's vote count in Florida: 271
Gore's vote count in Florida: 266

Dude, you need to be in Pakistan to understand the gravity of the situation..... trust you me, there isn't ONE honest judge left in Pakistan. Not one. Zero. Nada. Zilch!
Imran khan disagrees with you.

He said there should be more people like nasirul mulk in Pakistan. He's current CJ

Exactly. He could have brought an uprising. Let's not forget clinton and al gore were very good men.

But Pakistanis, who love democracy so much, can't learn from such good examples.

Al Gore accepted the results because he was a corrupt man without any basic principals. Imran is different.

Family politics in USA are extremely limited. Its not like as if 1 brother is President then another brother is guaranteed Vice President. Nope.
Also, you have proof that Bush had lost election? Supreme Court decided the case in favor of Bush and its legitimacy was respected. Now, you are trying to tell me that Supreme Court of USA is compromised? Please don't.
Bush won by few votes. It was close call.

What these guys don't understand is to preserve a democratic system. They say, where this Taliban Khan with his extremist based politics won, its all Kosher. Where he lost, its rigging, their Supreme Court, the Western Media, the Election Commission (Which they help chose) was ALL corrupted. There is a limit to bullshi*t, paranoia lying.
Their so called guy broke and violated his own oath as an elected official. He then is risking thousands of human beings and threatened to kill the leadership in case anything happened to him (why are you risking your life to begin with)? He has 10K people who are trying to take over a country of 200 MILLION people because of his nonsense agenda that has caused Pakistan 2 TRILLION in economic losses due to this drama.
What like this happens in America? Here we RESPECT our constitution and freedom. The system ensures our safety, success and economic opportunity for all. No general gets up and takes over the country, the PEOPLE get to change (MAJORITY of the people, not 10K out of 300 million).

You brother to read provided information?

Bush's vote count in Florida: 271
Gore's vote count in Florida: 266
It was based on judicial vote. 7 members. it was 3 and 3 and last one would be winner. That last one was bush friend so he helped bush son win.

That's true. He also made 'An Inconvenient Truth' in 2006 and sold his pack of global warming lies to the world, getting very rich. LOL.

Nothing is preventing IK from making a movie either. :D

The tragedy of a country held to ransom by "angels" is the bigger tragedy compared to the tragedy of some idiots never understanding.

Angels are not all bad. They have somethings going for them too. The first is that they are our angels. Second is that they play the game very well. One has to respect that.

Back
Top Bottom