What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Nope. I'm still against some of his policies, and I regularly criticize him for that. When he is wrong, he is wrong. I'm not some automaton, who'll follow anyone blindly.......... he has earned my respect gradually, he isn't perfect, however, he's best we've got..........
agree with you 100 percent..

That was long time ago. He has also delivered one of the best cancer hospitals in the country without political power and Naml university. How less grateful people are these days.

Qadri's people went to court. They took stay orders, made faulty commissions that gave them clean chits, police officers refusing to file FIR against them because they are in power. Can it get funnier?
then topple judicary too. why is imran beliving in judicary if it has failed people?

It would be fun if TUQ extends deadline or refuse to cross the redline, only then we shall know the reality of IK speech.
But alas, in my openion TUQ will prefer to go with PTI as now only both can overthrow the current govt.
With each passage of time, unlike pqadri support, IK support is going to dwindle.
Resignation from kpk govt. will undoubtedly bring IK to do or die situation, but I guess he has already gone too far to keep running kpk govt. and in return they had ruined their chance to establish the good governance and ideal province.
In b/w has anyone noticed
PTI loss = mqm gain
PTI loss = PPP gain
PTI loss = pml.n gain
PTI loss = JI gain

There is no party which won't celebrate IK defeat.

Right now everybody is waiting how this situation is gonna be unrolled.
Impressed with Qadri's emotional and sensible speech without hinting threat. That's how you make speech; Imran khan.
Impressed with Qadri's emotional and sensible speech without hinting threat. That's how you make speech; Imran khan.

TUQ is a very good speaker. IK has to learn a lot in politics.

Family politics in USA are extremely limited. Its not like as if 1 brother is President then another brother is guaranteed Vice President. Nope.

Also, you have proof that Bush had lost election? Supreme Court decided the case in favor of Bush and its legitimacy was respected. Now, you are trying to tell me that Supreme Court of USA is compromised? Please don't.

Bush won by few votes. It was close call.

US democracy is hijacked by elitist interests like pro-Israel lobbies, mega corporations, big banks etc etc. Its not people's democracy anymore. Its become an oligarchy protecting the interests of the filthy rich.

I wonder wat sort of a history that was where zero accountability has taken place despite wide scale corruption of the previous govt. I fail to see ppl of Pakistan as beneficiaries of this so called democratic transition.

Actually, it is the relative smooth transfers of power over Pakistan's history which has enabled Pakistan to NOT become an Afghanistan. And those who are siding with this mobocracy are unwittingly setting Pakistan on a path of self-destruction: What Imran Khan can do today with his followers can and will be done by others using their own followers.

And you don't offer any solution, btw: All you are saying are the 'faults' of the democracy, willfully forgetting that over half of Pakistan's history is under military rules--directly or indirectly. So a much stronger argument can be made: What has dictatorship given to Pakistan?!

Family politics in USA are extremely limited. Its not like as if 1 brother is President then another brother is guaranteed Vice President. Nope.

Also, you have proof that Bush had lost election? Supreme Court decided the case in favor of Bush and its legitimacy was respected. Now, you are trying to tell me that Supreme Court of USA is compromised? Please don't.

Bush won by few votes. It was close call.

Bush v. Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh please, did you read what I said? the vote was divided. needed one vote and wjoever got it would win. lo and behold, the dude, friend of bush dad, voted bush junior.

Cue the "angels". It is in their interest to prevent such evolution, because it means they will have to submit to its control if it succeeds in the long run. That is the real tragedy, not these fools jumping for joy right now.

That actually would not be a tragedy. Who would not want to protect their privilege, their interest?

The tragedy is always with 'Useful Idiots'. Some eventually understand. Some never do.

But you need masses on your side to carry out a revolution and lollipop to keep them satisfid which is what qadri 10 point agenda is

Not really. You just need the blessing of the "angels" and suitable crowds will be arranged for you. :D

That actually would not be a tragedy. Who would not want to protect their privilege, their interest?

The tragedy is always with 'Useful Idiots'. Some eventually understand. Some never do.

The tragedy of a country held to ransom by "angels" is the bigger tragedy compared to the tragedy of some idiots never understanding.

Back
Top Bottom