What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Al Gore accepted the results because he was a corrupt man without any basic principals. Imran is different.

Yea, you are right. IK is very different. Imran has lied to everyone, he's violated his own oath he took as an elected official, he's breaking the constitution as we speak, he's instigated terrorism, he's threatened government property and killings of government officials, he's caused Pakistan economic loss of over 2 TRILLION. Yes, you are RIGHT. Al Gore IS different. I'd take Al Gore or Busch over IK type of crazy nut jobs ANY second!

Who do you think is manipulating his strings? Or do you believe that he came all the way from Canada out of the goodness of his heart for Pakistan? He is being rented by the day according to a script.

Angels have gone weary of manipulating strings which could get tangled or creating monsters which would turn on them. True, musharraf and the treason case has suddenly vanished from the scene and I do believe, Qadri took opportunity of IK march to lead one of his own in parallel with IK

Nothing is preventing IK from making a movie either. :D

Yes, but he wants to change Pakistan. Its his dream, not making fake global warming documentaries. LOL.

He's very different. Imran has lied to everyone, he's violated his own oath he took as an elected official, he's breaking the constitution as we speak, he's instigated terrorism, he's threatened government property and killings of government officials, he's caused Pakistan economic loss of over 2 TRILLION. Yes, you are RIGHT. Al Gore IS different. I'd take Al Gore or Busch over IK type of crazy nut jobs ANY second!

Breaking the constitution? LOL. Since when is a rigged election constitutional?

naach gana shuro go gaya hai bhai --- yar am pissed off with NS, nihari shareef, one stubborn idiot ---
he has not made a public a public apprearence yet - sitting behind closed door, he should have come to the front ----democracy my bottoms --- I would have gone to the march, if it was worth fighting for ----
Deal has been made --

Yar deal nhn hui (according to my sources).

Guarantees were taken from all parties, but they don't hold now.

Abhi tak govt didn't shoot, good move. COAS warned them about it.

Now have you heard the ISPR statement? They have clearly made a difference b/w government and state and democracy. They are with the state, with democracy, but not with government. Mintain tarlain keen hain Shahbaz aur Nisar nay COAS ki keh 'paa jee, sadi madad karo', but he made it clear he was not going to be there front man.

My take on this is that Army has given a warning to all the parties involved to sort it out, or else we will sort it out and that includes Nawaz Sharif being kicked out for a record time! But I don't think Army will be interested in keeping hold of power, they will look to transfer power ASAP.

BTW< GHQ main suna hai top honchos ki committee bethi hui hai sham say! There was a lot of heli activity ac well, MoI helis, Ecuerils, Bell 412's to and fro Rawalpindi and Isloo.

I give 2 days to this govt if current deadlock remains. Keep in mind, all govt offices are now blocked. FBR< NADRA, PM Sectt, Cabinet Division, SC and others.

It was based on judicial vote. 7 members. it was 3 and 3 and last one would be winner. That last one was bush friend so he helped bush son win.
I am not interested in conspiracy theories. Also, no need to divert attention of this discussion.

Pakistan have suffered considerably from rampant corruption and non-performing institutions. Corrupt politicians in this country get away with misdeeds without accountability. This trend needs to change.

Who do you think is manipulating his strings? Or do you believe that he came all the way from Canada out of the goodness of his heart for Pakistan? He is being rented by the day according to a script.

At the end of this drama we will see who was the real director of this drama.

@orangzaib
WTF. Are you reading this? Accepting results = corrupt man!!!!
You should read up how much gore has done for environment.

See my response to it. I agreed with him that Al Gore IS different than IK and I explained why :) you'll enjoy it. I feel like I am dealing with people who never went to school or care for their own country. Like leader like followers. Egoistic liars who have no care for 200 MILLION people, majority of which are VERY poor. Freaking sad!

Yes, flying around the world in private jets is protecting the environment. Clever.
He is ex vice president. gets all the perks.

Taliban or alike would be very happy to assinate him. read up protection policy for ex vice presidents and presidents for US

charter-of-demands-945.jpg

Qadri 10 point agenda... he is faring better than IK right now. His speech and his agenda is more appealing to masses than the agenda of IK.

His agenda is BS, plain and simple.

Listen to Kashif Abbasi tearing him to shreds.

IK at least has legit demands and he has a premise to hold these protests. Qadri has none.

So this so called 'Awaami parliament' will chose people? This Awaami parliament is BS as well. They will do whatever Qadri says. Will this Awaami parliament chose a speaker, PM, President and whatever?

Qadri's demands are going down the drain.

It's IK who has all the eyes of the nation glued on to.

I am not interested in conspiracy theories. Also, no need to divert attention of this discussion.

Pakistan have suffered considerably from rampant corruption and non-performing institutions. Corrupt politicians in this country get away with misdeeds without accountability. This trend needs to change.

Qadri and Imran are only demanding accountability and vital change in Pakistani society.

charter-of-demands-945.jpg

Qadri 10 point agenda... he is faring better than IK right now. His speech and his agenda is more appealing to masses than the agenda of IK.

IK's demands are politically more correct than this charter of demand. At least he talks about mid-term elections.

Dude, you need to be in Pakistan to understand the gravity of the situation..... trust you me, there isn't ONE honest judge left in Pakistan. Not one. Zero. Nada. Zilch!
That is a lie! Lawyers can tell who is honest and who is not. Stop spreading nonsense. I got a nonsense judgement from Lahore High Court a few months back from an influenced judge and Supreme Court corrected that judgement within a couple of months. Either you are deluded, or your are willfully spreading delusions.

Even if I were to buy your argument, how can anyone fix that? Fire all the judges and set up revolutionary courts? You are preaching anarchy.

Back
Top Bottom