What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

See my response to it. I agreed with him that Al Gore IS different than IK and I explained why :) you'll enjoy it. I feel like I am dealing with people who never went to school or care for their own country. Like leader like followers. Egoistic liars who have no care for 200 MILLION people, majority of which are VERY poor. Freaking sad!

This revolution is all about poor and hungry people of Pakistan. Hear and watch speeches of Qadri and Imran. Now compare them with Noora speeches.

See my response to it. I agreed with him that Al Gore IS different than IK and I explained why :) you'll enjoy it. I feel like I am dealing with people who never went to school or care for their own country. Like leader like followers. Egoistic liars who have no care for 200 MILLION people, majority of which are VERY poor. Freaking sad!
First of all, this 200 million estimate came from where?

Secondly, who told you that PML(N) represents mandate of 200 million people? Did it get 200 million votes in 2013 election?

Don't make tall claims.

BTW @balixd, forgot to mention, I too am pissed off with COAS.

Aisay lota ban kar har jaga phiri ja raha hai PM kay sath...I doubt if an SO goes behind the PM like that!

Matlab had hi hogayi, what was the need to go to Quetta and then Ziarat?

He shifted the parade from PMA to Parliament FFS!

Aur ab jab govt roti ayi hai is kay pas then he steps aside.

IK's demands are politically more correct than this charter of demand. At least he talks about mid-term elections.

Just to add...he has more of a premise to press for his demands.

Yes, flying around the world in private jets is protecting the environment. Clever.

How about you leave Norway and go down to Pakistan and support this guy on the ground, live on less than a dollar a day and see how you feel? Its people like you who for personal reasons or ethnic reasons are supporting this lunatic who's put an entire country as hostage. While you and people like you, enjoying Western lifestyle are supporting open coupe and terrorism in Pakistan. This should be a crime and punishable by sending your as* back to your home country so you can actually see how the poor people feel there, same people who haven't been able to work for so many months due to blockages and all caused by idiot IK. Shame on you, keeping your children safe and secure in the West or through the Western System, while supporting violence in your home country, You should be preaching them patience and helping them understand the better life you enjoy so that they may get to it too. Instead of that, you are too busy trying to support a raging maniac who's gone nuts and he's too busy in destroying a running country and a democratic system out of his ego, supported by people like you!

Who do you think is manipulating his strings? Or do you believe that he came all the way from Canada out of the goodness of his heart for Pakistan? He is being rented by the day according to a script.
He'll be given an Oscar after this performance.

God bless America. You and your punchlines. Stop with the shenanigans, and repeat under oath that you hold a Pakistani citizenship. If you do, solemnly declare, that you're a Pakistani, be my guest and continue with your oh-so-righteous attitude. If you aren't, do go to other threads and educate rest of the forum.

@Aeronaut @Oscar..... dudes, what's up..... I'm all for freedom of speech, however, not for paid psy-ops by non-Pakistani third parties........... :blink:

What these guys don't understand is to preserve a democratic system. They say, where this Taliban Khan with his extremist based politics won, its all Kosher. Where he lost, its rigging, their Supreme Court, the Western Media, the Election Commission (Which they help chose) was ALL corrupted. There is a limit to bullshi*t, paranoia lying.
Their so called guy broke and violated his own oath as an elected official. He then is risking thousands of human beings and threatened to kill the leadership in case anything happened to him (why are you risking your life to begin with)? He has 10K people who are trying to take over a country of 200 MILLION people because of his nonsense agenda that has caused Pakistan 2 TRILLION in economic losses due to this drama.
What like this happens in America? Here we RESPECT our constitution and freedom. The system ensures our safety, success and economic opportunity for all. No general gets up and takes over the country, the PEOPLE get to change (MAJORITY of the people, not 10K out of 300 million).

First of all, this 200 million estimate came from where?
Secondly, who told you that PML(N) represents mandate of 200 million people? Did he get 200 million votes in 2013 election?
Don't make tall claims.

What's the actual population? 180 Mil? 190 or 200 Mil? Does that matter? And the SYSTEM and the CONSTITUTION he's broken, the OATH he's abused was created for the ENTIRE population (180, 190 or 200 Mill) doesn't matter. The system represents everyone and he's violating the constitution that means Death penalty or Life in prison in almost all the countries. Add threatening to destroy public and government property, instigating terrorism, threats against the media, judiciary and all. And you'll still question me instead of taking this idiot to a mental facility so he can get some medical help? before he risks many innocent lives? He has NOTHING going for him in this old age, his kids are somewhere and they don't care, they are British for all valid reasons, no wife, no anyone. His blackmailing and extremist behavior is now taking a toll on this poor country. Shame on you guys for supporting someone who wants to damage your country!

How about you leave Norway and go down to Pakistan and support this guy on the ground, live on less than a dollar a day and see how you feel? Its people like you who for personal reasons or ethnic reasons are supporting this lunatic who's put an entire country as hostage. While you and people like you, enjoying Western lifestyle are supporting open coupe and terrorism in Pakistan. This should be a crime and punishable by sending your as* back to your home country so you can actually see how the poor people feel there, same people who haven't been able to work for so many months due to blockages and all caused by idiot IK. Shame on you, keeping your children safe and secure in the West or through the Western System, while supporting violence in your home country, You should be preaching them patience and helping them understand the better life you enjoy so that they may get to it too. Instead of that, you are too busy trying to support a raging maniac who's gone nuts and he's too busy in destroying a running country and a democratic system out of his ego, supported by people like you!

Its crazy! People in Pakistan have no electricity, gas, fuel and clean water. There is constant rising costs of basic necessities of life, mountains of debt since recent election, yet you claim its the revolutionaries ruining democracy. I was in Pakistan in July this year and saw all that with my own eyes. So I am not lying. I know how bad the situation is for common people. Its systematic crisis not political. That's why murderers of Minhaj secretariat be arrested and prosecuted. A people's revolution must take place to end this corrupt system and replace with a new one. This change will put country on the right path in the long run. Yet you worry about few days of loss of economic damage instead of thinking how good our country will run after the revolution.

His agenda is BS, plain and simple.

Listen to Kashif Abbasi tearing him to shreds.

IK at least has legit demands and he has a premise to hold these protests. Qadri has none.

So this so called 'Awaami parliament' will chose people? This Awaami parliament is BS as well. They will do whatever Qadri says. Will this Awaami parliament chose a speaker, PM, President and whatever?

Qadri's demands are going down the drain.

It's IK who has all the eyes of the nation glued on to.
Sory all these anchors don't have any idea , about the close confide ration between PTI OR PAT imran is the man, who is going to deal the Parlimentry struggle, while qadri holds the death warrant of the Noora, s in model town case?
These anchors has nothing to lose, they keep themselves in the cameras, they laugh on everybody , including IMRAN & Qadri even on nawaz but, they keep creating fear in each & every ones minds just make news, & keep getting Thier never told high salries?

Preaching anarchy, where????? Judicial reforms are part of the package....... no one is above the law, not even the judiciary........ when the reforms ball rolls, everyone will have to comply...........obviously, peacefully, and through the system...... when did calling for reforms of judicial system become archaic or treason...........

Your one judgement? What has that got to do on a grander scale of things?

That is a lie! Lawyers can tell who is honest and who is not. Stop spreading nonsense. I got a nonsense judgement from Lahore High Court a few months back from an influenced judge and Supreme Court corrected that judgement within a couple of months. Either you are deluded, or your are willfully spreading delusions.

Even if I were to buy your argument, how can anyone fix that? Fire all the judges and set up revolutionary courts? You are preaching anarchy.

BTW @balixd, forgot to mention, I too am pissed off with COAS.

Aisay lota ban kar har jaga phiri ja raha hai PM kay sath...I doubt if an SO goes behind the PM like that!

Matlab had hi hogayi, what was the need to go to Quetta and then Ziarat?

He shifted the parade from PMA to Parliament FFS!

Aur ab jab govt roti ayi hai is kay pas then he steps aside.

Just to add...he has more of a premise to press for his demands.
Maybe some day in our history, you will see that this COAS tried his best to, give the politicians all the chances, which they wasnt been worthy off?
So he did , what was needed in the end!

Back
Top Bottom