What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Cue the "angels". It is in their interest to prevent such evolution, because it means they will have to submit to its control if it succeeds in the long run. That is the real tragedy, not these fools jumping for joy right now.

Sahib, If you were a student of Syed sahab, you must had known that He was a rational and optimistic person. not gloomy and teflon like.

Ever since the march began,,, Sari Khudaai ek taraf, app kai angels ek taraf. Regardless of what is going on right now, you had to drag angels in it.

He and his brother is mass murder of innocents of Minhaj. NO FIR has been filed or arrests taken place for this disaster. Yet people like you claim we should let them "fully" fail. What the heck?
Well, if you allowed him to fully fail in 90s, he would not have had any face left.

If you think he's a murderer, please go to courts. Imran trusts supreme court a lot.

It's every Muslims duty to show his brother the light! :D

Besides, if there has to be revoluntionary, it better be for the new system that birth honest and qualified leaders, not hungry polticial for PM using blackmail tactics.

If revoluntionary takes its place, then my support for Qadri or Army-installed caretaker gov't.

People lose intelligence faster than you think.

Didn't Imran win world cup and brought Pakistan to fame? Now what is he doing?

maybe he's just trolling

That was long time ago. He has also delivered one of the best cancer hospitals in the country without political power and Naml university. How less grateful people are these days.

Well, if you allowed him to fully fail in 90s, he would not have had any face left.

If you think he's a murderer, please go to courts. Imran trusts supreme court a lot.

Qadri's people went to court. They took stay orders, made faulty commissions that gave them clean chits, police officers refusing to file FIR against them because they are in power. Can it get funnier?

charter-of-demands-945.jpg

Qadri 10 point agenda... he is faring better than IK right now. His speech and his agenda is more appealing to masses than the agenda of IK.

What is appealing about that list? There is absolutely no mention of just how these will be accomplished, may be because there is no chance of them happening. The cruel joke is that similar lists of tall claims and false promises have been made many, many times before and it never fails to mislead the gullible.

LOL

misinformed much? Bush had lost election. Al gore won it. Florida state was an issue, so this judge came in who was pro bush dad, and he helped him win election. Al gore accepted defeat.

Family politics DOES work there. watch bush documentery to see how spoiled he was when young

@orangzaib please tell him US history, since you're american
Family politics in USA are extremely limited. Its not like as if 1 brother is President then another brother is guaranteed Vice President. Nope.

Also, you have proof that Bush had lost election? Supreme Court decided the case in favor of Bush and its legitimacy was respected. Now, you are trying to tell me that Supreme Court of USA is compromised? Please don't.

Bush won by few votes. It was close call.

Bush v. Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is appealing about that list? There is absolutely no mention of just how these will be accomplished, may be because there is no chance of them happening.

Perhaps you ignored the word masses,, the gullibles one, Jinhay aam khanay sai matlab hai guthliyo sai nahi.

charter-of-demands-945.jpg

Qadri 10 point agenda... he is faring better than IK right now. His speech and his agenda is more appealing to masses than the agenda of IK.

Qadri would have to unite at some point. Qadris ten point agenda is better than Imran's basic agenda of election scrutiny alone.

What is appealing about that list? There is absolutely no mention of just how these will be accomplished, may be because there is no chance of them happening. The cruel joke is that similar lists of tall claims and false promises have been made many, many times before and it never fails to mislead the gullible.

Yes, indeed. Like the things in 1973 Constitution was never put into practice.

Nobody cares about the masses.

Imran and Qadri does. Stop being such an ignorant.

People lose intelligence faster than you think.

Didn't Imran win world cup and brought Pakistan to fame? Now what is he doing?

maybe he's just trolling
we get smarter over time….
perhaps somebody like you loses intelligence…
your black sheep in a sea of 180 million people…

Family politics in USA are extremely limited. Its not like as if 1 brother is President then another brother is guaranteed Vice President. Nope.

Also, you have proof that Bush had lost election? Supreme Court decided the case in favor of Bush and its legitimacy was respected. Now, you are trying to tell me that Supreme Court of USA is compromised? Please don't.

Bush won by few votes. It was close call.

Bush v. Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The important point to note is that once Al Gore had accepted the results and conceded the election, he did not start a long march to conquer the Capitol a few months later. :D

No one is asking for defect free system. All that is asked for is that the system should show responsiveness to peoples complaints rather than ridiculing them. Where in those successful countries was democracy ever like a family fiefdom with power centralised around family members? In most of such countries even the initial phase of democracy was free from such malise

So that is your gripe, is it? Go back a few decades. Did we (Bhutto '73) not destroy our economy just to spite 22 families (NS's included)? Were vast majority of people not opposing BB by using similar anti-Dynasty rhetoric? Why do we shoot our feet just to spite someone?

Look, family concerns do not go on indefinitely. They always come to an end. As long as we have a functioning system, we can deal with any and all dynasties. Bush family is a bit of a dynasty that turned out bad for USA and the world. Where are they now? Does anyone think that Jeb Bush would ever get a chance? How about Nehru family? Where is it now? They may make a come back, but they are effectively chastised for now. And yet, if Indians think that they need them back, they could be chosen.

Why is it such a big issue? I can see very clearly that Sharif family has a deficient world-view. They will fall. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. But why then should we shoot our foot by supporting unconstitutional demands? Why? Do you not see who actually wins this game? Will we ever evolve as a nation chasing megalomanians like TuQ and IK? NS is also a bit of a megalomaniac, but no where close to IK or TuQ. He is elected, no matter what rubbish IK says.

I wonder wat sort of a history that was where zero accountability has taken place despite wide scale corruption of the previous govt. I fail to see ppl of Pakistan as beneficiaries of this so called democratic transition.

What did IK's PTI do to push for accountability? IK has done everything in his power to ensure that NO accountability takes place by pushing to destabilize PML-N government and make it seek wider political support. Had that been a priority, IK could have pressurized PML-N from within the system, form the parliament floor. It was vital for IK to do the exact opposite to maintain his 'muk-muka' narrative.

Give me ONE instance of IK actually trying to deliver on a promise, on doing something positive. His conduct, his tactics, his rhetoric has been extremely shady and suspect. To me goonga NS is a lesser evil in comparison. IK has broken his word so many times that I can not and do not trust him at all.

So, you can make all the fancy arguments you want. I see some things very clearly.

Last edited:
Qadri would have to unite at some point. Qadris ten point agenda is better than Imran's basic agenda of election scrutiny alone.

You ignored Syed sahab post. Qadri agenda only appeals to masses, but he can't achieve a single thing on list on it's own. He has to rely on the Leaders and that's where IK roles come in. If system is corrupt which let crooks win easily, how would you implement all those demands of Qadri ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom