What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

If police did something stupid it would be all out war now Army needs to decide weather safe democracy or Pakistan

Okay, so people enter THE most sensitive location in Pakistan in thousands with their leaders calling for the overthrow of the govt. through mob-blackmail, in a country where suicide bombers would love to get their hands on Western targets.

I think the Army would know what to do!

Can anyone knows who is this person in blue coat on ARY.

They are not in power in center so unless they resign from KP assembly too this slap is rhetorical.

Slowly it will get there, IK is going step at a time. Until yesterday who thought they will resign from assemblies?? There were countless posts labeling them power hungry.

All i can say is wait and see it unfold.

It would be fun if TUQ extends deadline or refuse to cross the redline, only then we shall know the reality of IK speech.
But alas, in my openion TUQ will prefer to go with PTI as now only both can overthrow the current govt.
With each passage of time, unlike pqadri support, IK support is going to dwindle.
Resignation from kpk govt. will undoubtedly bring IK to do or die situation, but I guess he has already gone too far to keep running kpk govt. and in return they had ruined their chance to establish the good governance and ideal province.
In b/w has anyone noticed
PTI loss = mqm gain
PTI loss = PPP gain
PTI loss = pml.n gain
PTI loss = JI gain

There is no party which won't celebrate IK defeat.

Slowly it will get there, IK is going step at a time. Until yesterday who thought they will resign from assemblies?? There were countless posts labeling them power hungry.

All i can say is wait and see it unfold.

Probably they'll never get to this but if you insist we can wait and see how things unfold in KP's case.

Probably they'll never get to this but if you insist we can wait and see how things unfold in KP's case.

Yeah lets wait. the guys is about to commit political suicide in his thirst for PM seat so lets watch this drama. If imran dissolves KPK govt then that will be his end.

Yeah lets wait. the guys is about to commit political suicide in his thirst for PM seat so lets watch this drama. If imran dissolves KPK govt then that will be his end.
He should dissolve because it was the same election commission which conducted election in Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan. How can he point fingers at ECP when it come to other provinces but happily accept election result in KPK because his party got majority ..ahey they nawaz ka istefa lene aur khud dene parh ghey :D

He should dissolve because it was the same election commission which conducted election in Punjab, Sindh and balchistan. How can he point fingers at ECP when it come to other province but happily accept election result in KPK because his party got majority ..ahey they nawaz ka istefa lene aur khud dene parh ghey :D

LOLZ. Its a good point. :P :P :P

However on a serious note there is a reason every analyst is against this resignation decision bcz they know it will do nothing expect create unrest in KPK and bring an end to PTI which was rising as a third power in pakistan. The stupid decision will have consequences.

That would be calamitous for PTI, I don't think IK has this option on his table unless he himself want segmentation of his party.

That would be calamitous for PTI, I don't think IK has this option on his table unless he himself want segmentation of his party.

I know but the way he is panicking recently i dont think he will think this decision through. Just like the no electric bill civil disobedience. He needs to tread carefully now or else he will lose all. already he has lost alot of ground in negotiations.

They'll keep the KP govt -- should an occassion arise (if govt cuts their supply for not paying bills) -- they can shut down tarbela power house :P

Imran saying he may get house arrested tomorrow.

He is saying when you stop a peaceful protest then you open the doors for bloody protest. Pakistanis are coming from allover the pakistan to islamabad.

If soo many say to me "go imran go" then i would have left in shame.

IF IK gets house arrested, then those people who didn't come to the protest wil also come and there will be HUGE fallout, and govt will be hitting itself on the foot.

Big mistake.

IF IK gets house arrested, then those people who didn't come to the protest wil also come and there will be HUGE fallout, and govt will be hitting itself on the foot.

Big mistake.

They will make him a martyr and that is exactly what he wants. That is infact exactly what he needs. What his party needs.

He said that he will lead the march. He will be infront and then behind him will be women and behind will be the young men who we must protect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has lost his freaking mind.

In what world do you put women in from when walking in a restricted zone. you protect them and keep them behind and you put in front those jannoni youngsters who can stand up to the police. So he will use women and their children as his shield!!!

Looks like he wants martial law. :hitwall: he should have said no matter what happens the army should stay away as this is a matter between democratic parties. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom