What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Can someone plz explain to em this women first thing? or am i living in an era where men use women as shields rather then becoming shields for them and just dont know about it? or was he joking like qadri? If so then he is more a clown then a politician.

10615411_547764031992173_3165934847693306888_n.jpg

Imran khan has a very bad habit of playing his cards early and showing his hand. You see he needs the house arrest to do face saving and become a martyr. The fact is that he shouldnt have said that as the govt will avoid making him a political martyr now. I will be very surprised if the govt house arrests him as this will help imran khan alot.
However imran needed this more then anything else and he just revealed what he desired and required. He should have just shut his mouth and marched into the red zone and got himself arrested. Now i doubt the govt will take any action against him.

That is what constitutes to him being a poor politician. You will always fall face down if you keep doing that.

Imran khan has a very bad habit of playing his cards early and showing his hand. You see he needs the house arrest to do face saving and become a martyr. The fact is that he shouldnt have said that as the govt will avoid making him a political martyr now. I will be very surprised if the govt house arrests him as this will help imran khan alot.
However imran needed this more then anything else and he just revealed what he desired and required. He should have just shut his mouth and marched into the red zone and got himself arrested. Now i doubt the govt will take any action against him.

That is what constitutes to him being a poor politician. You will always fall face down if you keep doing that.

Imran is confuse and unpredictable leader who cannot think from his own mind and always come up with something stupid. Government should sit quiet few more days and let him commit mistakes after mistakes :D

Imran is confuse and unpredictable leader who cannot think from his own mind and always come up with something stupid. Government should sit quiet few more days and let him commit mistakes after mistakes :D

I will never forget this women first thing. this isnt a freaking party in a Ritz hotel. you are walking in a red zone restricted by the govt and the armed forces and you say the women will walk before the youthful youngsters as they must be protected. I was always thought its a man duty and honor to protect women thus he is physically stronger as he must be a shield for them. Yeh ulta chal raha hai.

I will never forget this women first thing. this isnt a freaking party in a Ritz hotel. you are walking in a red zone restricted by the govt and the armed forces and you say the women will walk before the youthful youngsters as they must be protected. I was always thought its a man duty and honor to protect women thus he is physically stronger as he must be a shield for them. Yeh ulta chal raha hai.
Sorry i did not watched his full speech today so i am not getting which statement of IK you are reffering here. Did he said women should be the first one to attack on parliament followed by youth? lol

Oh bhi in k shaklein hein attack karne wali..yea nach gane mouj masti wali youth ha...but you can expect such attack from blind followers of qadri

Sorry i did not watched his full speech today so i am not getting which statement of IK you are reffering here. Did he said women should be the first one to attack on parliament followed by youth? lol

Oh bhi in k shaklein hein attack karne wali..yea nach gane mouj masti wali youth ha...but you can expect such attack from blind followers of qadri

His speech just three to four hours ago he said that we will walk to the red zone tomorrow where i will stand in front and then behind me will be the women and then behind them will be the youth as the young,excited youth must be protected. I was stunned silent and then you see fauzia kasuri on twitter saying i will take the first bullets and people were actually supporting this saying "yes mother of PTI, great mother of us all". Yaar gherat kidher gaye. nobody said women should stand behind and us men will protect you from the police and the army and PML N.
From qadri i am expecting such violence.

His speech just three to four hours ago he said that we will walk to the red zone tomorrow where i will stand in front and then behind me will be the women and then behind them will be the youth as the young,excited youth must be protected. I was stunned silent and then you see fauzia kasuri on twitter saying i will take the first bullets and people were actually supporting this saying "yes mother of PTI, great mother of us all". Yaar gherat kidher gaye. nobody said women should stand behind and us men will protect you from the police and the army and PML N.
From qadri i am expecting such violence.
Lol funny stupid statement but then its something expected from IK. Women/girls and children should stay away from this mess created by IK for his desperation for PM..Imran is not man of his words so dont assume he will do what he said. He will sleep and will come up with new demand and strategy next day but now he don't has many options except coming out from this mess without any more damage to his reputation

Lol funny stupid statement but then its something expected from IK. Women/girls and children should stay away from this mess created by IK for his desperation for PM..Imran is not man of his words so dont assume he will do what he said. He will sleep and will come up with new demand and strategy next day but now he don't has many options except coming out from this mess without any more damage to his reputation

The problem is that he keeps saying these stupid blunders that will only make him worse. He can take a U turn a thousand times but like the saying goes, " kuman se nikla howa teer aur mauh say niklay howi alfaz, kabhi wapis nahi atay." The more stupid ideas he throws out there the more worse his position becomes.

The problem is that he keeps saying these stupid blunders that will only make him worse. He can take a U turn a thousand times but like the saying goes, " kuman se nikla howa teer aur mauh say niklay howi alfaz, kabhi wapis nahi atay." The more stupid ideas he throws out there the more worse his position becomes.
He is the same guy who said he will not even appoint sheikh rasheed as his chaprasi and now sheeda talli is leading this jalsa with him on stage. He is the same guy who said he will sleeep, eat with his political workers 24/7 and will not go to bani galla until nawaz resign.He is the same guy who said yesterday that they will never think about crossing red zone because lives of innocent police men are precious and will be wasted in clashes between his supporters and police and now he is the same guy who is saying their peaceful protestors will cross red zone with women as their body guards

Why not the police,the judiciary or the army? After all it will be the naya pakistan where he will capture the gullu butts so wouldnt it have an adequate judiciary to trial them or are the taliban part of the naya pakistan? Is kay sar say taliban kabhi nahi janay. :hitwall: :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom