What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Congrats, nizam of corruption, nepotism and status-quo have won. This nation deserves a standing ovation for this achievement.

Angoor Katthey?!
This 'nation' was all good when they lined up to greet IK in his public events last year and people like me donated to this idiotic megalomaniac. Perhaps you guys want to read @iPhone post in this thread a few posts before this to understand the spoiled-brat mindset of Imran Khan.

Angoor Katthey?!
This 'nation' was all good when they lined up to greet IK in his public events last year and people like me donated to this idiotic megalomaniac. Perhaps you guys want to read @iPhone post in this thread a few posts before this to understand the spoiled-brat mindset of Imran Khan.
Yes, this nation was good. For the RICH.

- Compromised institutions
- Compromised judiciary
- Family politics
- Lack of labor laws
- Dawn of MAFIA culture (Property MAFIA; Lawyer MAFIA; etc...)
- Economic crises
- Massive income disparity between poor and rich
- Limited job opportunities
- Corruption everywhere
- A small segment of society baring the burden of taxes
- Utter mismanagement of various institutions including health-care sector
- Increase in poverty

Imran Khan had a golden opportunity to change the future of Pakistan but instead he choose to change his own destiny. Leaders are suppose to think for the masses, betterment of the country and not just for their own party. PTI supporters need to understand that people are turning against IK not because they support PMLN but they support the continuity of democracy. Why couldn't he use this to force reforms? Current government might be corrupt but overthrowing a sitting government by mob rule will set a bad precedent for the future. After 67 years, a elected government completed their 5 year tenure, they might be the most corrupt government Pakistan has ever seen but they faced elections and Pakistanis proved they wanted a change. Let this government run its course, and at the same time put pressure on government to enforce new laws that when the elections take place, there will be laws that will make it harder for individuals to rig elections.

Ps: i am sorry, i am just ranting, had to get it out of my system. New to the forum, go easy on me :)

BvVdNtYIQAECqbQ.jpg

Imran vows to lead march into Islamabad’s Red Zone

ISLAMABAD: Lashing out at the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government over what he called ‘dynastic politics of Sharifs,’ Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Monday said that he will lead the march into ‘Red Zone’ of the federal capital on Tuesday, when his deadline expires.

“Because I am worried that the police is ours and you are also mine, and I do not want any clash with police. That’s why I have decided I will lead the march to the Red Zone,” he said to the protesters.

“Police will have to decide whether they will fire at Imran Khan or not. I know the Pakistani police will not shoot at Imran Khan,” he said. To the “Gullu Butts,” he said if they raise arms against workers, they will have no place to hide.

“The world will witness the power of the Pakistani nation tomorrow.”

He asked the party workers to promise that they will follow behind him, and that “if something happens,” he will take the first bullet.

“You have to promise not to embarrass your leader. You have to stay peaceful. Do not break as much as a potted plant. It will be a peaceful march.”

He pleaded to the Islamabad police not to engage in violence tomorrow.

Imran Khan felicitated his party administration for better arrangements of the sit-in today compared to past few days. He said a civil disobedience movement was the best way to get freedom from oppressors.

He claimed that the crowd at the sit-in was getting larger with every passing day. The PTI chief lamented that the poor has to pay taxes on everything.

Addressing the youth, he explained difference between democracy and monarchy. "In democracy, rulers are answerable to the masses and in monarchy they are not," he said.

The statement comes soon after the PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi announced that PTI lawmakers will resign from all assemblies, save Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to strengthen the civil disobedience movement Imran Khan announced on Sunday.

On Sunday, he appealed to the people to stop paying utility bills and taxes to the current government, accusing Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif of plundering the national wealth to enrich his business empire.

Khan and populist cleric Tahir-ul-Qadri, who led his own "long march" from Lahore, claim the May 2013 general election which Sharif won in a landslide was rigged.

They had promised to mobilise hundreds of thousands of supporters to capitalise on popular dissatisfaction with the corruption, power cuts and insecurity that blight daily life in Pakistan and oust the government.

But Khan was left looking increasingly isolated on Monday as mass support failed to materialise and other opposition parties refused to rally to his call.

Imran vows to lead march into Islamabad’s Red Zone - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Imran vows to lead march into Islamabad’s Red Zone

ISLAMABAD: Lashing out at the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government over what he called ‘dynastic politics of Sharifs,’ Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Monday said that he will lead the march into ‘Red Zone’ of the federal capital on Tuesday, when his deadline expires.

“Because I am worried that the police is ours and you are also mine, and I do not want any clash with police. That’s why I have decided I will lead the march to the Red Zone,” he said to the protesters.

“Police will have to decide whether they will fire at Imran Khan or not. I know the Pakistani police will not shoot at Imran Khan,” he said. To the “Gullu Butts,” he said if they raise arms against workers, they will have no place to hide.

“The world will witness the power of the Pakistani nation tomorrow.”

He asked the party workers to promise that they will follow behind him, and that “if something happens,” he will take the first bullet.

“You have to promise not to embarrass your leader. You have to stay peaceful. Do not break as much as a potted plant. It will be a peaceful march.”

He pleaded to the Islamabad police not to engage in violence tomorrow.

Imran Khan felicitated his party administration for better arrangements of the sit-in today compared to past few days. He said a civil disobedience movement was the best way to get freedom from oppressors.

He claimed that the crowd at the sit-in was getting larger with every passing day. The PTI chief lamented that the poor has to pay taxes on everything.

Addressing the youth, he explained difference between democracy and monarchy. "In democracy, rulers are answerable to the masses and in monarchy they are not," he said.

The statement comes soon after the PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi announced that PTI lawmakers will resign from all assemblies, save Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to strengthen the civil disobedience movement Imran Khan announced on Sunday.

On Sunday, he appealed to the people to stop paying utility bills and taxes to the current government, accusing Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif of plundering the national wealth to enrich his business empire.

Khan and populist cleric Tahir-ul-Qadri, who led his own "long march" from Lahore, claim the May 2013 general election which Sharif won in a landslide was rigged.

They had promised to mobilise hundreds of thousands of supporters to capitalise on popular dissatisfaction with the corruption, power cuts and insecurity that blight daily life in Pakistan and oust the government.

But Khan was left looking increasingly isolated on Monday as mass support failed to materialise and other opposition parties refused to rally to his call.

Imran vows to lead march into Islamabad’s Red Zone - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
If police did something stupid it would be all out war now Army needs to decide weather safe democracy or Pakistan

Go IK and take the freedom of peoples ,,
i make my analysis on the ground realities of Pakistan, So now you must over throw them, Coz these political and their dictation team from ISI and Army make most disturbance in Pakistan. They threat Pakistan several times so they make pak is their own property.
So no more they will pay TAX, they will fulfill their duties.
Punjabi Taliban are ISI personals.
Go massed them i am with you....
now Pakistan need the change in which every person go to fulfill its duties and no one escape form it.........

Chall Norray suna ha 500 bahi Tax nehai data Chall bahir aia tojay batatay han kay kya hota ha ,, Hum bhai Butt han apney Butt ko zara bacha ka rakh...........
Sada Haq Atay Rakah..........

Last edited:
Today i listen no one speak against army coz every one have fear so dont fear they cant do any thing, they not come for martial law... they are Pakistan Armed force which established to save border not a political setup if they interfere they are too going for traitor ship...
No More Martial Law just stay on your boundaries......

Rana Afzal vs miss Baluch on CNBC.

Rana is a pervert of some highest degree..

If we leave every culprit save than every one going to make this Pakistan hell...So stop this monopoly in Pakistan and make it real
Islamic State Of Pakistan with peace environment .........

This resignation is nothing but drama bazi.
Instead of giving any official resignation to assembly speakers, they are just making media announcement, which is a political stunt.
Had pti been serious in resignation, they should have started from kpk, where they have their own speaker.
Nothing but political stunt.

Back
Top Bottom