What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Saleem-Safi-Column-about-Leadership.gif

Who is LEADER.gif

Trust me, IK is the backbone of PTI. I really doubt that PTI will exist after he is gone.

Temperament?

IK have been working for the betterment of this nation for 18 years now. Look at his age.

Pura nizam kharab hai.

Is this how he works for the betterment of country? By spreading chaos and bloodshed?

TwitterIK.png

Is this how he works for the betterment of country? By spreading chaos and bloodshed?

TwitterIK.png
Brother, you need to pay attention to ground realities and history behind the Azadi movement.

IK was not happy with the occurrence of massive rigging during 2013 elections, rightfully so, he raised this issue in parliament and judiciary for over a year but nothing came out of this. Reason is that most institutions of Pakistan are politically and morally compromised including judiciary. Former Chief Justice Chaudhry Iftikhar is also an ally of Nawaz Sharif, he made sure that judiciary will not support the case against rigging in the elections. IK also noted that most political parties are allied with PML(N) in matters of status-quo and business-oriented politics, so he will not get justice through parliament and judiciary.

IK eventually realized that he will need to take the matters into his own hands and give his cause a last chance. Basically, Do or Die situation. Opportunity came when PML(N) blundered in the matter of handling Dr. Qadri. Now that we have protests in the capital, suddenly IK's statements are an issue?

How long, do you think that the protests would last? How long? Most of the protestors are from other parts of Pakistan and not from Rawalpindi and Islamabad, they are getting exhausted and frustrated with each passing day. Unfortunately, citizens of Islamabad and Rawalpindi continue to sleep.

IK is under tremendous pressure himself, he have to keep the crowd motivated, he have to give ultimatums to the government, use pressure-tactics to force the government to negotiation table.

Trust me, Sharif brothers do not understand the issues of nation and neither they care about the lives, well-being, and issues of ordinary people of the country. They will not pay attention unless brought to their knees. IK understands this and therefore threats of Civil Disobedience and intrusion in Red Zone.

Now, it is up to the nation to decide, which side they are willing to support? Sharif brothers who don't care about your well-being, issues and lives or IK who actually does. Make a choice.

THis is what I saw today on facebook.

Imran Khan's Masterclass Against Nawaz Sharif That The Entire Nation Failed To Understand:

As soon as Imran Khan announced his Civil Disobedience movement the entire opposition and twitterati erupted into a tirade of jokes asking questions such as, how would PTI supporters not pay GST on milk, bread and other groceries. Or that if they wont pay the utility bills the utility services would be disconnected and so on.

However, none of these so-called intellectuals were able to understand that what this Civil Disobedience movement is aiming to do is declare Nawaz regime a dictatorial regime and hence render all foreign debts that the regime would contract as unenforceable.
As, I have already explained that a debt becomes
illegitimate if a) the regime that contracts it is despotic and/or dictatorial and b) it was not spent on the betterment of the nation.

The entire long march is based on the premise that Nawaz Sharif and his party rigged the 2013 General elections and hence the regime is dictatorial and illegitimate. Before announcing the Civil Disobedience movement Imran Khan went into elaborate details of how the Sharif has previously used foreign debt to fill his coffers. What Imran was trying to do here was to establish a case that the foreign debts which this regime would incur would not be spent on the nation but would rather be laundered out of the country to power the business of the Sharif dynasty.

In simpler words Imran has told the entire world and specially the foreign lenders aka (IMF, World Bank and Asian Development Bank) that any loans incurred by the Sharif regime would not be enforceable on the future governments of Pakistan. To make it abundantly clear to our intellectual elite,
Imran is telling the foreign lenders that if he ever came to power, he wont pay back the loans that the Sharif regime would borrow. This means that the foreign lenders has only one option left before them and that is to decline all future loans to the Sharif regime. Since, the Sharif regime relies heavily on foreign lending to finance its budget, the move would cripple the government and will bring it down to its knees without any bloodletting on the streets.
I once read a quotation that Brilliance hits a target that no one can hit, Genius hits a target that no one can see.

Imran's masterstroke against Sharif is such an act of genius that the entire nation is unable to see the target that it has hit. All that PTI and its horde of
social media jihadi's now need to do is explain this to the entire nation that:

Since, we consider the Sharif regime as illegitimate, all foreign debts that it would incur would be illegitimate odious debt and hence would not be paid by the future Pakistani governments.

Imran Khan himself needs to do a better job and explain this to the foreign lenders that since the Sharifs always loot and plunder these loans for their
personal gains, future PTI/Pakistani government would consider the foreign loans received by the Sharif regime as illegitimate. Once this is made abundantly clear to both the national and international audiences, it does not matter an iota if the civil disobedience movement fails to reduce the amount of taxes collected at the National level.

And I remember some people were saying that women were being harrassed at the PTI jalsa. All I can say is Bullsh!t.

I went there yesterday with family, people were there who offered the ladies and children their seats, talked nicely, there were women in jeans and t-shirts and were feeling absolutely safe...it was a courteous but charged up atmosphere, people were still full of hope...there was a big crowd.

A person told me that after the announcement, the amount of people has increased.

How long, do you think that the protests would last? How long? Most of the protestors are from other parts of Pakistan and not from Rawalpindi and Islamabad, they are getting exhausted and frustrated with each passing day. Unfortunately, citizens of Islamabad and Rawalpindi continue to sleep.

Compare your whole post with this. People of Rawalpindi and Islamabad knows this Azadi March is a scam, rest of people who wants to go back realizing this march is a scam. That's why everybody turning their back away.

And which nation you are talking about who will decide? Is balochistan or sindh supporting march. It's a partial Kpk and partial punjab supporters only.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO IK: Do these following things and God Almighty will make you successful. 1) IK Go down to the people from the container and send a very emotional message. Meet as many people as possible. I know it's a security hazard but you gotta do it. 2) Social media team PTI - Change the narrative. I think the message being sent out is not the right. Instead saying "MY IK" "Join Azadi March" and so on - Say join your Azadi. Something that makes this message personal to each of us. Something that makes a leader. Something that revives our spirit. Something that we can relate to. Something that has kept us poor for all these decades while the ruling elite is getting richer. 3) Start a real Azadi movement. Call few people from the general audience to the container and let them speak. ----- Bottom line is eliminate bureaucratic process between people and the leader. Change the narrative of the message - This is YOUR MOVEMENT PEOPLE. Let's start building this nation. Personalize the message. Give examples of how people are suffering. Call few on the stage. IL should go and meet random people down there and post that video on social media. Give respect to the people down. Let them carry the movement by bringing in more people. Right now the message being sent out is -- People are coming because they trust IK. Change this narrative to - People are coming because PTI has empowered them. Tear the walls of disconnect. Give people a chance now. Make them responsible for bringing in more people by empowering them. Revive the spirit. It should feel like everyone man, woman, child, elderly, disabled etc are the leaders. They are the ones that will pursuance those they know to come and join. IK is a vehicle of change. Let people sit in the car. Empower them. Now or never! DO IT!!!!

Last edited:
PTI is considering resignation from Assemblies...

Breaking: #PTI members to resign from National Assembly, submitted their resignation to Shah Mehmood Qureshi #CapitalTV.

reports are also emerging that their is differences between PTI members on issue of resignation

PTI decides to resign from National Assembly
Last Updated On 18 August,2014 About 1 minute ago
PTI MNAs will submit resignations to Shah Mehmood who will later submit in National Assembly.

ISLAMABAD: (Dunya News, Web Desk) – Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Core Committee has decided to resign from the National Assembly, according to Dunya News sources.

According to Dunya News sources, a meeting of PTI’s core committee was held today (Monday), presided over by Chairman PTI Imran Khan. It was decided in the meeting that PTI MNAs will tender resignations.

PTI MNAs will submit their resignations to Shah Mehmood Qureshi who will later submit those resignations in the National Assembly.

Members of the core committee raised their reservations over Civil Disobedience Movement but sources have learnt that their concerns were addressed.

PTI is considering resignation from Assemblies...

Breaking: #PTI members to resign from National Assembly, submitted their resignation to Shah Mehmood Qureshi #CapitalTV.

reports are also emerging that their is differences between PTI members on issue of resignation

PTI decides to resign from National Assembly
Last Updated On 18 August,2014 About 1 minute ago
PTI MNAs will submit resignations to Shah Mehmood who will later submit in National Assembly.

ISLAMABAD: (Dunya News, Web Desk) – Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Core Committee has decided to resign from the National Assembly, according to Dunya News sources.

According to Dunya News sources, a meeting of PTI’s core committee was held today (Monday), presided over by Chairman PTI Imran Khan. It was decided in the meeting that PTI MNAs will tender resignations.

PTI MNAs will submit their resignations to Shah Mehmood Qureshi who will later submit those resignations in the National Assembly.

Members of the core committee raised their reservations over Civil Disobedience Movement but sources have learnt that their concerns were addressed.
lf this is a real Azadi movement. I am coming down to Pak. My ideal death will be being shot by a CORRUPT motherland. I will make sure I reach outside GHQ and tell my army men about Zarrar Zamin types. Corrupt jernails have to be in the jail.

Brother, you need to pay attention to ground realities and history behind the Azadi movement.

IK was not happy with the occurrence of massive rigging during 2013 elections, rightfully so, he raised this issue in parliament and judiciary for over a year but nothing came out of this. Reason is that most institutions of Pakistan are politically and morally compromised including judiciary. Former Chief Justice Chaudhry Iftikhar is also an ally of Nawaz Sharif, he made sure that judiciary will not support the case against rigging in the elections. IK also noted that most political parties are allied with PML(N) in matters of status-quo and business-oriented politics, so he will not get justice through parliament and judiciary.

IK eventually realized that he will need to take the matters into his own hands and give his cause a last chance. Basically, Do or Die situation. Opportunity came when PML(N) blundered in the matter of handling Dr. Qadri. Now that we have protests in the capital, suddenly IK's statements are an issue?

IK is under tremendous pressure himself, he have to keep the crowd motivated, he have to give ultimatums to the government, use pressure-tactics to force the government to negotiation table.

Trust me, Sharif brothers do not understand the issues of nation and neither they care about the lives, well-being, and issues of ordinary people of the country. They will not pay attention unless brought to their knees. IK understands this and therefore threats of Civil Disobedience and intrusion in Red Zone.

Now, it is up to the nation to decide, which side they are willing to support? Sharif brothers who don't care about your well-being, issues and lives or IK who actually does. Make a choice.
@Leviza yes off course you deserve to be slaves off brutal mafia nawaz family because those who have lost honor and dignity doesn't matter if they are treated worse than animals by nawaz type people

Congrats, nizam of corruption, nepotism and status-quo have won. This nation deserves a standing ovation for this achievement.

@Leviza yes off course you deserve to be slaves off brutal mafia nawaz family because those who have lost honor and dignity doesn't matter if they are treated worse than animals by nawaz type people

Oay Mulavi - On wining of PML-N, you were jumping up and down and saying that now rials and dinnars will come. Party kab se change kar li? I guess after start of Zarb-e-Azab?

Back
Top Bottom