What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

extremely low voters turnout, winning by taking 10 or 18 total votes, shameful situation.

PTI disappointed its supporters by not showing any interest in Sindh.

For the people who say, its just a local body election. Please stop making excuses, election is a election and an excellent opportunity to connect with public and prepare for Gen Elections,

If IK has no idea, some one please tell him, same people vote during Local and Gen Election, koi alag alag group nahi.

IK is stupidity or over confidence?

I am sorry, can say a lot but I will shut up, we have andh bhagats on both sides PTI and PMLN who cant see the reality. really loosing hope, how IK or PTI is behaving.

All randi rona for elections and going to public, but when time came they are no where to be seen.

Or, PTI / IK just interested in in Fed Govt. and PM seat, and do not care about Gen Public, because Local bodies are the one who work on grass root level to improve people lives. Seems selfish.

I apologize in advance if i hurt anyone's feeling.

Perfect chance for PTI to fight Imported Govt and show where they stand, but they did not care.

If Karachi walas want JI in LG, no one should have a problem with that. They know better about the problems of their city (and the solutions of course).

As for IK and PTI, they can't do much about Karachi anyways... untill and unless Karachi is declared a federal territory once again and PTI forms the government in the center ..

extremely low voters turnout, winning by taking 10 or 18 total votes, shameful situation.

PTI disappointed its supporters by not showing any interest in Sindh.

For the people who say, its just a local body election. Please stop making excuses, election is a election and an excellent opportunity to connect with public and prepare for Gen Elections,

If IK has no idea, some one please tell him, same people vote during Local and Gen Election, koi alag alag group nahi.

IK is stupidity or over confidence?

I am sorry, can say a lot but I will shut up, we have andh bhagats on both sides PTI and PMLN who cant see the reality. really loosing hope, how IK or PTI is behaving.

All randi rona for elections and going to public, but when time came they are no where to be seen.

Or, PTI / IK just interested in in Fed Govt. and PM seat, and do not care about Gen Public, because Local bodies are the one who work on grass root level to improve people lives. Seems selfish.

I apologize in advance if i hurt anyone's feeling.

Perfect chance for PTI to fight Imported Govt and show where they stand, but they did not care.

This has little to do with PTI and IK. More to do with the voters who don't really care.

For Pakistan it is game over. You have a corrupt and illiterate nation that doesn't know anything other than shortcuts. The generals are exploiting the situation to the fullest.

I don't understand how anyone can vote for anyone but PTI. You have to be one stupid mofo to keep electing the same useless people that put you in this mess.
Leave it to our awam that loves slavery. Half wits, clueless, arrogant people that make up most of Pakistans population.

pti won 53 ucs
Jamat won 78 ucs

total need 124 ucs for mayor to beat ppp

- if itehad happened jamat with pti they will have their mayor but no power or authority

- if jamat itehad with ppp and bring their own mayor will have power and authority (this one can happen and on table too). This option will minus influence of pti and mqm in the areas by doing more work.

pti won 53 ucs
Jamat won 78 ucs

- if itehad happened jamat with pti they will have their mayor but no power or authority

- if jamat itehad with ppp and bring their own mayor will have power and authority (this one can happen and on table too)
if what you state is official then boy your prediction of ji and pti coalition got proved.

If Karachi walas want JI in LG, no one should have a problem with that. They know better about the problems of their city (and the solutions of course).

As for IK and PTI, they can't do much about Karachi anyways... untill and unless Karachi is declared a federal territory once again and PTI forms the government in the center ..

PTI candidates are local from Karachi as well, how JI, PPP or MQM can know problems and solutions better than PTI? are you saying PTI candidates are dumb idiots who are living in Karachi and have no idea whats happening around them?

If PTI wants to really work for common man, they need to be in Local Govt as well, If PTI wants to form Central Govt alone without any alliance, they need to work on Local Level. If NO, than no reforms can be done, or implementation on local level.

This has little to do with PTI and IK. More to do with the voters who don't really care.

For Pakistan it is game over. You have a corrupt and illiterate nation that doesn't know anything other than shortcuts. The generals are exploiting the situation to the fullest.

PTI ignored the people of Karachi, how people of Karachi can feel confident to vote for PTI when PTI making them feel that, they are not even worth of taking to ...

Could it be deliberate by PTI to keep a low key attendance to help the other party Jamat-e islam as others mentioned.
No. Many of my friends and relatives reject PTi because of Imran no interest in Karachi. Whereas ppp is backed by establishment.

pti won 53 ucs
Jamat won 78 ucs

- if jamat itehad with ppp and bring their own mayor will have power and authority (this one can happen and on table too). This option will minus influence of pti and mqm in the areas by doing more work.
Jamat already has a secret allaince with ppp before election and establishment is supervising this. But if jamat goes with pti by mistake then Establishment and ppp alliance will make sure no money will be spend in karachi.

pti won 53 ucs
Jamat won 78 ucs

PTI / IK is not Good with ittehad etc. he needs to work more if he wants to be a single stongest Party all across Pakistan.

But time is passing fast and IK is not learning, his priorities and strategy is messed up.

Jamat already has a secret allaince with ppp before election and establishment is supervising this. But if jamat goes with pti by mistake then Establishment and ppp alliance will make sure no money will be spend in karachi.
secret allience of JI and Ppp is true,

and I see a mayor from ppp and JI with funds to work on karachi this will help ppp in general election to have more seats from karachi with ppp/JI alliance.

While Pti and mqm alliance if needed in future by pti policy "lets all forget & move forward" in general election

Last edited:
secret allience of JI and Ppp is true,

and I see a mayor from ppp and JI with funds to work on karachi this will help ppp in general election to have more seats from karachi with ppp alliance
PTI / IK Politics is giving me the feeling now that he is just interested in becoming PM again, might be others feeling the same way.

and funny part is he is not even trying to play smart and fool people, at least he is honest.

Back
Top Bottom