What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

secret allience of JI and Ppp is true,

and I see a mayor from ppp and JI with funds to work on karachi this will help ppp in general election to have more seats from karachi with ppp/JI alliance.

While Pti and mqm alliance if needed in future by pti policy "lets all forget & move forward" in general election
Electiom is on the corner and karachi will not get a single penny thanks to ppp establishment alliance.

PTI / IK Politics is giving me the feeling now that he is just interested in becoming PM again, might be others feeling the same way.

and funny part is he is not even trying to play smart and fool people, at least he is honest.
lets be honest, pti main focus was always punjab punjab punjab. For karachities they have their own issues clean, road etc to tackle with. If imran khan wants karachi to vote for him in local then spend from party funds to make roads etc work on ground level.

Otherwise people will just vote for him in general election until they fedup.

Results have stopped

This means Ppp to win mayorship of Karachi

If we are sending Pathans back, are we also sending mahjirs back or no?
Sending someone to a different country is different than relocating people in their Abaai areas where they can practice their animalistic tribal systems. Most of the " Muhajir " today are all born in Pakistan, so your argument is stupid.

Great use that same logic you are preaching others and vote for KKK because they will kick out all the brownies the blacks, ARABs and Muslims & Jews back to where they came from?
White people are also not native to America, the Native people are. Try again

Ek Zardari sab pe bhaari ??

Nothing changed in the country.
They’re all equally incompetent

Don’t expect any relief for awam, hence low voter turnout. Loagon ko pata ha ye saray chor hain

lets be honest, pti main focus was always punjab punjab punjab. For karachities they have their own issues clean, road etc to tackle with. If imran khan wants karachi to vote for him in local then spend from party funds to make roads etc work on ground level.

Otherwise people will just vote for him in general election until they fedup.
Bhai.. if JI wins then it seems legit. Else, why people are not agitated automatically!! Don't they see water, power, flour conditions? Isn't that enough to vote other than PPP? How come PPP wins?

If we are sending Pathans back, are we also sending mahjirs back or no?

Because people like you are tolerated in the society, the society deserves what it's getting now.

I am enjoying the show:pop::pop:

Those Afghans chose Afghanistan over Pakistan and still challenge the idea of Pakistan whereas the Muhajirs from India chose Pakistan as their motherland. Pakistan is only nation they have, and live and die in it.

Pathans in Pakistan that are born in Pakistan and represent Pakistan with hearts are Pakistani by hearts much like Muhajirs from India are true Pakistanis by heart.

If they want to still vote for Jamaat or MQM that’s their choice. They want someone else to bring change for them instead of using their brain to pick a new party, their choice. They can’t complain after that Karachi is being ignored.
Complaint about what? PTI being invisible and not participating political party actively involved in grassroots is not valid complaint to you?

PTI on national level showed what they stand for. If my house is on fire , I won’t wait for fire truck, I am doing whatever I can to extinguish the flame.
So basically, local Jamaat and mqm? They are one who arrive on scene - not PTI.

Bhai.. if JI wins then it seems legit. Else, why people are not agitated automatically!! Don't they see water, power, flour conditions? Isn't that enough to vote other than PPP? How come PPP wins?
PPP wins due to sindh as they are unopposed and unchallenged which lies the blame with opposition parties such as PTI and PMLN.

Karachi has shown that they are willing for work for those who are actively involved in the grassroots; local Jamaat and mqm, and even pti as potential choice in the future.

Last edited:
results as of now
Untitled-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom