What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

Those Afghans chose Afghanistan over Pakistan and still challenge the idea of Pakistan whereas the Muhajirs from India chose Pakistan as their motherland. Pakistan is only nation they have, and live and die in it.

Pathans in Pakistan that are born in Pakistan and represent Pakistan with hearts are Pakistani by hearts much like Muhajirs from India are true Pakistanis by heart.

Complaint about what? PTI being invisible and not participating political party actively involved in grassroots is not valid complaint to you?

So basically, local Jamaat and mqm? They are one who arrive on scene - not PTI.

PPP wins due to sindh as they are unopposed and unchallenged which lies the blame with opposition parties such as PTI and PMLN.

Karachi has shown that they are willing for work for those who are actively involved in the grassroots; local Jamaat and mqm, and even pti as potential choice in the future.

Only way to make sure elections are fair, they have to use electronic voting machines. Also, Establishment, courts and election commission has to be neutral.

Most elections in Pakistan more than 30% to 40% of votes are fake. Those who are dead for 20 years come out and vote for PPP in every election.

If they want to still vote for Jamaat or MQM that’s their choice. They want someone else to bring change for them instead of using their brain to pick a new party, their choice. They can’t complain after that Karachi is being ignored.

PTI on national level showed what they stand for. If my house is on fire , I won’t wait for fire truck, I am doing whatever I can to extinguish the flame.
Where was pti when karachi voted them majority in karachi for provincial and national assemblies, i voted for imran khan from my constituency, he abandoned seat gave it to alamgir khan, he was previously fixing pot holes after in power no where to be seen now again in election season u get to see him fixing pot holes on social media.

I m sorry but pti is no different from ppp or pmln to certain extent apart from IK all same dynasty politicians they are also corrupt and chor like others.

Pti is equally responsible the state we are in u cant just put all the blame on pdm.

And one thing i disagree if pti was having issues with est. Why it wasnt made public while they were in power so everything was goody good till they were enjoying power after no confidence everyone just start barking against our armed forces like mad dogs this need to be stopped IK need to rethink and come into new election with new and eligible candidates or pakistan will continue to suffer

Exactly thats my constituency IK abandoned his seat and after that alamgir khan no where to be seen only when election is near u can see him om social media fixing pot holes......

Pti failed in karachi they never fought for the rights of peoples. Of karachi.

Good plz vote PPP they will fix your problem like they’ve successfully fixed Sindh in the last 5 decades.

Good plz vote PPP they will fix your problem like they’ve successfully fixed Sindh in the last 5 decades.
I reserve the right to vote for whoever i like you dont need to educate me.

I was highlighting the issue with pti my argument is its enough pti is no different from ppp pmln, you are welcome to vote pti and expect things to improve but i can bet it will not solve the issue when whole system is effed up to the core.

Pti was as incompetent as ppp and pmln and all the seek is opportunity to grab power.

I reserve the right to vote for whoever i like you dont need to educate me.

I was highlighting the issue with pti my argument is its enough pti is no different from ppp pmln, you are welcome to vote pti and expect things to improve but i can bet it will not solve the issue when whole system is effed up to the core.

Pti was as incompetent as ppp and pmln and all the seek is opportunity to grab power.
I am sorry but even with 18th amendment it initiated/concluded projects to resolve long standing issues that had plagued Karachi. The dead green line was completed, it’s extension work has been stopped right after PTI’s removal. K4 was reinitiated. The yearly urban flooding was addressed by modernization of main drainage system. Additional power was allocated and the inter-connect will be completed this year after which Karachi will draw more than 2000MW of electricity from national grid. Freight corridor and circular railway were initiated and have been put on hold as soon as PTI lost power.

Only way to make sure elections are fair, they have to use electronic voting machines. Also, Establishment, courts and election commission has to be neutral.

Most elections in Pakistan more than 30% to 40% of votes are fake. Those who are dead for 20 years come out and vote for PPP in every election.
The system has to be neutral but that is wishfully thinking.

On bold; that is how Imran khan came to powers as well. Where do we draw the line?

JI has a very strong infrastructure for local bodies elections which PTI can't match. JI had been in local bodies campaign mode for the last 2 years. PTI on the other hand just keeps looking up to Imran Khan.

PTI Sind leadership is quite rubbish. In all honesty, everytime JI won mayorship, it has delivered for Karachi. JI has a very strong charity network by name of Al khidmat. Their dispensaries do a terrific job.

However, JI is not all virtue. The biggest terrorist MQM had, all came from IJT, their student wing. Their student wing is a big nuisance all the time.

Also, elections under PPP badmashi. So even with all the preparations, PTI will still not be able to pull it off.

PTI focus is always Punjab let them be there they just need seats from here no focus other than seats even PPP did better than these PTI by people's bus and people's park small but projects did happen in amiat İslami is a practical party better than terrorist mqm corrupt PPP

I hope PTI top leadership internalizes on their rubbish performance in the local body elections. You cannot bring a revolution like this. IK needs to bring a new party system so that local chapters are empowered. Enough excuses

pti won 53 ucs
Jamat won 78 ucs

total need 124 ucs for mayor to beat ppp

- if itehad happened jamat with pti they will have their mayor but no power or authority

- if jamat itehad with ppp and bring their own mayor will have power and authority (this one can happen and on table too). This option will minus influence of pti and mqm in the areas by doing more work.

my prediction coming true

@Asimzranger this is what happened, one of relative went to cast vote, they said you dont have vote here they checked by sms.

Then he went to jamat camp, they asked if you voted earlier here, he said yes, person in jamat camp checked old book and made card, he went inside and cast vote no issue.

So its all misleading by ppp. In general election make sure you go to each camp even you have sms thst your vote is not your area.

Back
Top Bottom