What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

Clownish posts by pti fanboys on this thread

They expect karachiites to keep voting for pti even if they don't do any campaign

Kiyun bhai Karachi walai ghulam hain kia??

I am for Karachi

It would be jamat e islami at first position with pti and ppp fighting for second position

Hopefully pti and Ji can form an alliance to bring their mayor in Karachi

You want TTP lite to take over Karachi? Pakistan is a clown show. Yes give control of Karachi to jahil backwater types :lol:

You want TTP lite to take over Karachi? Pakistan is a clown show. Yes give control of Karachi to jahil backwater types :lol:

You don't even live in Pakistan

You have no right to tell people of Karachi who to vote for particularly when PTI leadership itself has shown no importance to Karachi and its voters

If I was in Karachi I would vote/support MQM, time to retake Karachi from the Animals who turned the city into jungle, send Pathans back to KPK, Baloch to Balochistan, Sindhi's to their Interior Sindh, Saraiki's to Punjab. Create your own Karachi's in your provinces and than stay there.

Great use that same logic you are preaching others and vote for KKK because they will kick out all the brownies the blacks, ARABs and Muslims & Jews back to where they came from?

these whom you saying jahil did lots of work in karachi in naimatullah time.

Kaam karo ge vote milayga simple

these whom you saying jahil did lots of work in karachi in naimatullah time.

Kaam karo ge vote milayga simple

I am planning, boat rental business in Karachi during Moon soon( Monsoon) season and the water delivery rest of the year these PTI fanboys are trying to destroy Karachi for entrepreneurs like ME, great job brother please keep up the GOOD work!!!! IF after 75 years you haven't learned anything. I seriously doubt PTI CAMPGAIN would have changed anything...

https://tenor.com/bcXSg.gif

66F50E8A-3542-423F-BBD4-55F29495CF14.jpeg

Enuff of this paleet jamaat PeePeePee

ye gandhh PPP sirf eek do dehaye ki maar hey... utha kar is kachray 18 Amenmdent ko kachray may phaeen kkar iska burya bistra chuk kar bahir pheenkdiya jayega... aaj nahe tu kal this PPP has to fix forever... curse on Pakistan Sindh and Karachi

It is a beautiful scene to watch all the women who have their faith in the ballot box but then we are crudely reminded that men with long guns are needed to make it happen. The eternal ballet between the ballot and the bullet, oh, that is the poetry of Pakistan.

View attachment 911574

Enuff of this paleet jamaat PeePeePee

ye gandhh PPP sirf eek do dehaye ki maar hey... utha kar is kachray 18 Amenmdent ko kachray may phaeen kkar iska burya bistra chuk kar bahir pheenkdiya jayega... aaj nahe tu kal this PPP has to fix forever... curse on Pakistan Sindh and Karachi
Ppp is backed by pakjabi establishment just to loot karachi. Involved in numerous crimes.

Could it be deliberate by PTI to keep a low key attendance to help the other party Jamat-e islam as others mentioned.

These elections are rigged. The establishment has a favorite and that is PPP.

Back
Top Bottom