What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

Frankly, people of karachi will just keep on voting the same people and keep on complaining for the rest of their lives. this is their fate!

Campaign for PTI has been done by MQM and PPP for last 30+ years. If I knew there was a 3rd party I would vote for them regardless if they campaigned or not.

Citizen of Karachi need to step up and fight to change their situation.
That would mean they would be voting for local Jamaat party or mqm. Both of them have actively involved in grassroots level of the city despite shady practices of mqm.

PTI has done nothing of sort other than dharna and dancing in Karachi so it is no surprised why PTI might get ignored again, Allahu Alim.

If I was in Karachi I would vote/support MQM, time to retake Karachi from the Animals who turned the city into jungle, send Pathans back to KPK, Baloch to Balochistan, Sindhi's to their Interior Sindh, Saraiki's to Punjab. Create your own Karachi's in your provinces and than stay there.
If we are sending Pathans back, are we also sending mahjirs back or no?

Because people like you are tolerated in the society, the society deserves what it's getting now.

I am enjoying the show:pop::pop:

Keep posts rolling so no longer feels sad about how things are

I dont understand the arguments here. The people who are bashing PTI karachi here. If they are sympathizers with Imran Khan cause then why are they not part of PTI karachi and doing the campaign?

If they are mentally already in PDM camp then why are you worried for PTI to loose in Karachi? Celebrate the victory of your party then.

As far as Jamat e Islami is concerned, Except the coalition govt formation in KPK initially, they have always tilted towards PDM alliance parties in every major developement against PTI historically so Supporting jamat is pretty much supporting PDM.

Anyways your vote your decision. Democracy.
They were part of PDM initially you can see speeches images.

They left because weren't given any seats or quota

i think biggest mistake pti made is they did absolutely no campaign even i dont know who was the mayor candidate for pti.

That would mean they would be voting for local Jamaat party or mqm. Both of them have actively involved in grassroots level of the city despite shady practices of mqm.

PTI has done nothing of sort other than dharna and dancing in Karachi so it is no surprised why PTI might get ignored again, Allahu Alim.
Exactly MQM and jamat has made Karachi into Dubai

i think biggest mistake pti made is they did absolutely no campaign even i dont know who was the mayor candidate for pti.
Biggest mistake of pti is that it's in Pakistan

Clownish posts by pti fanboys on this thread

They expect karachiites to keep voting for pti even if they don't do any campaign

Kiyun bhai Karachi walai ghulam hain kia??

I am for Karachi

It would be jamat e islami at first position with pti and ppp fighting for second position

Hopefully pti and Ji can form an alliance to bring their mayor in Karachi

Frankly, people of karachi will just keep on voting the same people and keep on complaining for the rest of their lives. this is their fate!
thats the fate of every minority to be honest in pakistan, now voting rights also been taken by playing games from ppp, father has vote in 1 UC, son has vote 1 hour drive UC etc.

Sindh govt running ads like this
karachi sab ka

kia sindh sab ka nahi?
kia punjab sab ka nahi?

Would like to say , this localbodies election has so little turnout, that its fewer then local shadee gathering.

thats the fate of every minority to be honest in pakistan, now voting rights also been taken by playing games from ppp, father has vote in 1 UC, son has vote 1 hour drive UC etc.

karachi sab ka

kia sindh sab ka nahi?
kia punjab sab ka nahi?
i didnt voted because my uc ward was in malir lol i live at seaview dha

karachi sab ka

kia sindh sab ka nahi?
kia punjab sab ka nahi?
life is not fair..... frankly urdu speaking people should have assimilated with the province long time ago yet they didnt. my family came from india like many in punjab, we dont say we are muhajir or any such thing!

life is not fair..... frankly urdu speaking people should have assimilated with the province long time ago yet they didnt. my family came from india like many in punjab, we dont say we are muhajir or any such thing!
thats bexause you settle in punjab when came from india.

Lots of people didnt allow to settle in punjab or sindh but been told them to settle go far end near sea. Its a bitter history and why everyone wants to live in karachi? why cant they make punjab or sindh city like karachi?

when it comes to give rights punjab and sindh have very small hearts talk big.

If they want to still vote for Jamaat or MQM that’s their choice. They want someone else to bring change for them instead of using their brain to pick a new party, their choice. They can’t complain after that Karachi is being ignored.

PTI on national level showed what they stand for. If my house is on fire , I won’t wait for fire truck, I am doing whatever I can to extinguish the flame.

Would like to say , this localbodies election has so little turnout, that its fewer then local shadee gathering.

i didnt voted because my uc ward was in malir lol i live at seaview dha
I didnt cast vote also my vote far away from my area half or 1 hour drive, this never happened ever all time cast vote.

PPP played games like everytjing play and hide behind court or by some powerful figure

These are pointless elections. Mayor doesn't have budget or power. MQM is acting like rakhel of PPP and establishment.

MQM can still repent by getting out of PDM.

Back
Top Bottom