What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

With this mentality only failure awaits for PTI.

And if Karachi awam still acts has deaf dumb and blind , who will one blame?

i am not saying PTI should not campaign but one can’t completely shift blame on a political party. Do we live in 1800’s where message has to be delivered door to door? People of Karachi have to stand up for themselves and bring change.

If I was in Karachi I would vote/support MQM, time to retake Karachi from the Animals who turned the city into jungle, send Pathans back to KPK, Baloch to Balochistan, Sindhi's to their Interior Sindh, Saraiki's to Punjab. Create your own Karachi's in your provinces and than stay there.

And if Karachi awam still acts has deaf dumb and blind , who will one blame?

i am not saying PTI should not campaign but one can’t completely shift blame on a political party. Do we live in 1800’s where message has to be delivered door to door? People of Karachi have to stand up for themselves and bring change.
People need to get the feeling that someone really care about them and coming to meet them.

Sindh people are under fear and clutches of lords, unless some one make an effort to make them feel that someone is there to save them from the back lash for voting against waderas, they are not going to ask for more trouble etc.

I hope you get the basic idea of human physiology etc.

If I was in Karachi I would vote/support MQM, time to retake Karachi from the Animals who turned the city into jungle, send Pathans back to KPK, Baloch to Balochistan, Sindhi's to their Interior Sindh, Saraiki's to Punjab. Create your own Karachi's in your provinces and than stay there.
you are an expert in inciting lisani fasadat.

Hi,

There is no campaign from pti, nothing and I think jamat islami will take lead this time.

Pti should know how to campaign in karachi which is lacking from their side then they will say look karachi didnt vote for pti.

They have to learn grassroots politics from BJP. They've been riding IK's 'better-than-the-dynasties' image for far too long.

You people always learn the hard way :lol:

Karachi is the breadwinner and a major south asian port city. It needs a competent business savvy leadership.

Not this rabble
1191047-JIrallyPHOTOAFPFILEx-1475181120.jpg

:lol: Ah Pakistan the eternal clown show

Finally, somebody gets it. (Now prepare to be labeled an anti-religious pseudo-intellectual liberal western agent, even if you are a believing, spiritually enriched Muslim.)

Last edited:
Well then You have no idea what was going on in Karachi

Campaign doesn't mean
Khan have to come and dilver a speech

There is a silent agreement with JI. PTI deliberately didn't campaigned in Karachi else JI and PTI would had cut each other votes. JI in response won't field their candidate in 6 Karachi NA seats so that their voter votes for PTI in general elections. Yeh under ki baat PTI ka eik top karachi chapter waley nay baat batayi. In local body, JI and PTI are likely to make an alliance after voting day. Mayor JI ka deputy mayor PTI ka. PPP nay in biased hulqa bundiyaan se kafi home work kiya hai to get their mayor elected hence PTI ya JI mein se eik ko qurbani deni thi.

General vote for pti in karachi
baldiya vote for jamat islami

this is so far the majority says in karachi

Results from 2015 LBE in Karachi:
Total UCS = 247
MQM 135
PPP 43
IND 27
PMLN 20
PTI 10
JI 7
Others 5
After new delimitations elections would be held on 246 UCs of Karachi tomorrow!

PTI and JI were no where in the scene in 2015. Hence in between PTI and JI, eik ny tu qurbani deni thi to beat PPP and MQM alliance. MQM ny tu boycott kerdiya in fear of losing so its in between PPP , JI and PTI now.

I genuinely think that guy is a troll
no he is not, but he is another corrupt bhudda for sure. you will see these types of corrupt bhudda in every department who never gets retired from corruptiom from sahafi to top level

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom