What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

JI has done alot of campaign lately.

TLP, being a terrorist party, grabbing any seats would be a huge let down.

As a karachiate , I can predict Pti winning general elections because of imran khan no doubt ,
but for this local bodies elections its going to be coalition type victory where there is no clear majority , Jamta islam and tlp are going to be the wild card.
its either jamat or pti or both itehad

Fmcpx9jXkAAyV2F

i somewhat agree because most of pti workers are ex jamat islami
pti did work in karachi all they needed to do is run campaign and show what they did by compile a video of all their work in 1 video check my thread

Karachi has a choice, vote for IK or don't complain
Yar, yeh binary choices na diya karro. IK kya karnamay anjam dedaiga? Karachi is the fief of AAZ. He controls the province and thus controls the city.

Even if PTI were to win, like MQM, they too would be hamstrung. Dynamics of the province need to be looked into. Winning Karachi means nothing when PPP sits in the CM office.

OK,

is this the concept of Riasat e Madina? without educating and approaching poor suffering people expect them to leave their aba o ajdad ki traditions etc.

you are damaging PTI reputation here, my friend.
Campaign for PTI has been done by MQM and PPP for last 30+ years. If I knew there was a 3rd party I would vote for them regardless if they campaigned or not.

Citizen of Karachi need to step up and fight to change their situation.

Campaign for PTI has been done by MQM and PPP for last 30+ years. If I knew there was a 3rd party I would vote for them regardless if they campaigned or not.

Then clearly people don't understand how Karachi works. Please see above. Forget 3 choices, give them 10 and even then not a damn thing will change. Post 18th amendment, PPP runs the city from the interior of Sind.

Last edited:
Hi,

There is no campaign from pti, nothing and I think jamat islami will take lead this time.

Pti should know how to campaign in karachi which is lacking from their side then they will say look karachi didnt vote for pti.
It's good to having balance in power as one sided power will lead to chaos. Let PTI have power but not excessive as we will be run over by Pathans where guns, drugs and anarchy will be the game of the day.

Last edited:
Then clearly people don't understand how Karachi works. Please see above. Forget 3 choices, give them 10 and even then not a damned thing will change. Post 18th amendment, PPP runs the city from the interior of Sind.
Like people of Punjab voted knowing nothing will change in a grand scheme. People need to make a stand and change will come. I understand your point but people can’t be excused if they don’t even vent their frustration

With this mentality only failure awaits for PTI.

Karachi people don't realise their worth. It's a major port city, it should be wealthy. It should have clean streets, great transport with underground trains etc. It should be well developed. The reason it's not is because of corruption and incompetent rulers. Stop selling yourselves so cheaply.

Back
Top Bottom