What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

PTI govt. was spending huge amount from the federal kitty, that includes K-4 water supply, green line BRTS, sewerage treatment plants, all new drainage in Lyari, Malir river, many more.

@AZ1 you missed it all, Asad Umar who considers himself a Karachite was the planning and development minister and spearheading the Khi. development work, not lip service like PPP and MQM, Jamaat cannot function as Khi and Center works in Tandem, it's not that Khi is self sustaining like Tehran, London and raises its own funds and resources.

Last edited:
they are not, they reallly do work on street, parks, road repairs, clean streets etc.

These are the issues of people in karachi.

You people always learn the hard way :lol:

Karachi is the breadwinner and a major south asian port city. It needs a competent business savvy leadership.

Not this rabble
1191047-JIrallyPHOTOAFPFILEx-1475181120.jpg

:lol: Ah Pakistan the eternal clown show

Imran khan and Pti only focus on punjab, kpk they already won, karachi pti took it as granted without any work but 2 times is enough to test them people have their issues as well and pti worker failed to be active

You people always learn the hard way :lol:

Karachi is the breadwinner and a major south asian port city. It needs a competent business savvy leadership.

Not street cleaners. :lol: Ah Pakistan the eternal clown show
cant fix the small issues and talking asian port blah blah live in reality

Last edited:
Looks as though, the Estab. will do selective political move and not go all out, and ECP is left to decide or asked to go for the elections, otherwise Shahbaz S would have stopped it on MQM request.
I think ECP is doing what SS wants, delaying thees elections will go in PTI favour. ECP is is PDM.

Have a hunch that Zardari with all the govt. resources, police and admin. will do massive rigging as done in Sindh interior, the elections are in Dadu and Hyd. too.

Could be one reason Estab. is not stopping it through ECP as earlier, and they took away the support of PDM as in Center.

Or they turned Apolitical for the time being, to make a point.

I don't understand how anyone can vote for anyone but PTI. You have to be one stupid mofo to keep electing the same useless people that put you in this mess.
There are many educated STUPID people within Karachi who go with ghadaars wallas

i think its going to be a no majority win local bodies election nd a mayor would again be a struggle between ppp and newly elected mayor.

PTI is missing a golden opportunity, it was going to be too easy to win votes but they are missing in action.
Political wisdom is no where to be seen.

PTI will win by a huge margin of seats, could be a landslide.

May be PTI is trusting that Karachi is relatively educated and wiser so don't need campaign to be convinced right from wrong!

May be they are thinking that campaigns are needed where people make minds based on gimmicks of campaign etc?

Or may be PTI is so confident of a significant majority supporter base that they are not worrying about swing voters?
over confidence is a strength or weakness, i dont know

May be PTI is trusting that Karachi is relatively educated and wiser so don't need campaign to be convinced right from wrong!

May be they are thinking that campaigns are needed where people make minds based on gimmicks of campaign etc?

Or may be PTI is so confident of a significant majority supporter base that they are not worrying about swing voters?
As a karachiate , I can predict Pti winning general elections because of imran khan no doubt ,
but for this local bodies elections its going to be coalition type victory where there is no clear majority , Jamta islam and tlp are going to be the wild card.

Back
Top Bottom