What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

You have to be an exceptionally gifted type of stupid to be still voting for MQM, they have everything coming at them, as painful as it might be, and no remorse should be felt. No campaign is needed to see the difference between PTI and MQM.

I dont understand the arguments here. The people who are bashing PTI karachi here. If they are sympathizers with Imran Khan cause then why are they not part of PTI karachi and doing the campaign?

If they are mentally already in PDM camp then why are you worried for PTI to loose in Karachi? Celebrate the victory of your party then.

As far as Jamat e Islami is concerned, Except the coalition govt formation in KPK initially, they have always tilted towards PDM alliance parties in every major developement against PTI historically so Supporting jamat is pretty much supporting PDM.

Anyways your vote your decision. Democracy.

ppp moves lots.of voter from their area to far away cities.

My own vote is some far away cities.

I dont understand the arguments here. The people who are bashing PTI karachi here. If they are sympathizers with Imran Khan cause then why are they not part of PTI karachi and doing the campaign?

If they are mentally already in PDM camp then why are you worried for PTI to loose in Karachi? Celebrate the victory of your party then.

As far as Jamat e Islami is concerned, Except the coalition govt formation in KPK initially, they have always tilted towards PDM alliance parties in every major developement against PTI historically so Supporting jamat is pretty much supporting PDM.

Anyways your vote your decision. Democracy.
Lol

Have you ever been involved in a political party at any level?

PTI is a terrible political party. At ground level it's so disorganised. I am a paid member. To this day the only communication I have is am SMS conforming my membership.

I was also a paid member of the Labour Party during the Jeremy Corbyn era. I stopped supporting Labour and ended my membership. I received regular emails from Labour and from Momentum (the movement within Labour that supported Jeremy Corbyn). Even today I receive emails from both. They share events, they share news, campaigns for funds and for petitions.

In the UK our local PTI chapter claimed they were going to hold a protest after PTI was removed from power. It never happened. How do I know? Because some local youth organised one and the PTI chamchay showed up towards the end to show face. When asked if it was official they were like "no no we are doing one next week".

If one chapter is good and another poor - it just means the party structure is weak.

PTI is imran khan .. the one man party there is no other visionary leader or charismatic personality in PTI other than him while in other parties situation is similar but they have their offsprings to replace them though i am against family politics but IK should bring forward new leadership and organized party like an institution but its a far cry anyways there is no doubt PTI is taking for granted karachi

There is a silent agreement with JI. PTI deliberately didn't campaigned in Karachi else JI and PTI would had cut each other votes. JI in response won't field their candidate in 6 Karachi NA seats so that their voter votes for PTI in general elections. Yeh under ki baat PTI ka eik top karachi chapter waley nay baat batayi. In local body, JI and PTI are likely to make an alliance after voting day. Mayor JI ka deputy mayor PTI ka. PPP nay in biased hulqa bundiyaan se kafi home work kiya hai to get their mayor elected hence PTI ya JI mein se eik ko qurbani deni thi.
I would love if this is true

I suspect that not having a party structure in Karachi will bite PTI in the butt now. Dhandli will be done openly and with no structure to put a check on it.

Hi,

There is no campaign from pti, nothing and I think jamat islami will take lead this time.

Pti should know how to campaign in karachi which is lacking from their side then they will say look karachi didnt vote for pti.
Jamat is the best option for Karachi. If Jamat wins in Karachi, then it will soothe down things a lot.

Well looks PTI gave up on Karachi. There was no one from PTI camp to guide peoples in our area and haven't seen them doing anything either not a single banner of PTI or any camp it's all Jamat islami and PPP

so far not even one PTI candidate is leading any where .. but hopping for good .. interestingly in hayderabad PPP is leading

I don't understand how anyone can vote for anyone but PTI. You have to be one stupid mofo to keep electing the same useless people that put you in this mess.
I am from karachi and supports PTI but for local elections my favourite is Jamat.e.islami as they have understanding and capacity to deliver on local issues ...

For provincial and national assembly PTI is favourite.

Logic is simple ,,, assign and support persons as per roles and capabilities

May be PTI is trusting that Karachi is relatively educated and wiser so don't need campaign to be convinced right from wrong!

May be they are thinking that campaigns are needed where people make minds based on gimmicks of campaign etc?

Or may be PTI is so confident of a significant majority supporter base that they are not worrying about swing voters?
Imran khan never had good attitude towards Karachi. Even as former captain of World Cup 1992, he avoided Karachi to go to Lahore to showcase the winning World Cup showcase.

Never understood his disdain for Karachi if there is any. At the end, only ALLAAH knows best.

Back
Top Bottom