What's new

PTI was Danger to Pakistan, Pakistan wouldn't survive with them : General Bajwa

1st part yes eventually. 2nd part was tried for two years before PTI came into power, mainly to bring people on streets.

People don't come on the streets because the Pakistani army demands that. The people obviously voted freely for Imran Khan.

For arguments sake, let's suppose the army brought Imran Khan to power. Would you rather have PDM in power or Imran Khan?

The last time I checked the Pak economy was pretty stable under PTI. What happened to PDM performance? How did PDM wreck the economy in just a matter of months?

People are missing the main point here. Army under the leadership of Bajwa was looking for next 3-4 decades in 2022. Army needs PDM and then their offspring in future to keep this country colonize which is not possible under genuine honest civilian leadership.

Army cannot afford genuine capable civilian leadership because there is danger that an honest genuine civilian leadership will make the army accountable in future. Army relies on PDM to keep this country on the edge so that army keeps ruling this country with help of all the thieve politicians without any accountability.
Educated country will be a trouble
Same reason why Myanmar north Korea keeps it people tight and poor

Imagine country developing everyone will start asking why the core commanders have 20 batman's and use BMW while Indian officers don't this

Political engineering is acceptable to bring PTI into power by military. However, on all other occasions (starting from 1947), political engineering by military is dangerous to Pakistan and is considered illegal.

Pakistani Logic :laugh:
Ok , now I am the devil's advocate ...and defend the Pak army political engineering.... They are trying to create a National party with all provinces representation... you can defend this theory... because PPP is now confined to Sindh. PMLN is only in Punjab. PTI in KPK, Punjab, and partly in Sindh and Baluchistan has no representation in the national fabric and whole political arena in Baluchistan is captured by nationalist parties, whose idealogy is based on independence or separatism. So, we need to have something more robust and acceptable to all provinces. So PA is doing all this to favor the nation.

People don't come on the streets because the Pakistani army demands that. The people obviously voted freely for Imran Khan.
Well per army people of KP, bulachistan and Karachi don't count(60+ seats)

They are talking about 30 seats of central Punjab 15 seats of south Punjab that they say they gave to PTI and no one voted for PTI over there

Well i would say what a horrible job it was because honestly it was really bad that it could even give simple majority to PTI.

For arguments sake, let's suppose the army brought Imran Khan to power. Would you rather have PDM in power or Imran Khan?

The last time I checked the Pak economy was pretty stable under PTI. What happened to PDM performance? How did PDM wreck the economy in just a matter of months?
The superior intellect of army was at play
FB_IMG_1670482614698.jpg

rigging, polling stations, that’s what I personally know of, but there were other steps taken too.

What an army... You openly admit that the army facilitates rigging etc. I suppose the army does this in almost every election.

We are such shameful people that we allow an army to rig elections. Shame on us.

so Army is good when it brings in PTI ? Coz that’s the wish of public and that political engineering is acceptable to the nation.

Why do you think I blame Pakistanis/public always.

They burned through 20b$ by keeping dollar undervalued strangling both remittances and exports..

I mean you won't find a single duffer who thinks this was a sound move.
Only a maniac guy can think the engnr was to save the country

Make you wonder how smart are these people and you start thinking why 1960, 1964,1971 1980,1988 and 1999 blunders happened..it's ah moment

What an army... You openly admit that the army facilitates rigging etc. I suppose the army does this in almost every election.
its old tactic new one is controlling the RTS servers. Remotely change the result. And who control the RTS... Results Transmission System .. no need of security guards at polling stations... lolll

you seem surprised like you didn’t know where as you have been cursing military all over the forum. However, curse Army for bringing in PTI ?

so Army is good when it brings in PTI ? Coz that’s the wish of public and that political engineering is acceptable to the nation.

Why do you think I blame Pakistanis/public always.

The army is even terrible in making the right choice whilst rigging elections. At least bring in the least corrupt party to power when resorting to illegal practices. The army cannot even do this.

Admit it. The Americans requested the army remove Imran Khan from power. This was not a unilateral decision.

You hand over three rivers to India without any negotiation (remember they were claiming these three rivers!)

You destroy parties by banning ANP Jinnah and put in jail mujeeb label him a traitor you bomb Balochistan

Then a failed 1965 war

Then you hand over bengaldeah on a plate

Then you stupidily start the siachen adventure creating a needless war

Then you get involved with soviets

Then you get involved again in kargil

Then again in WOT to needless degree

You let your own people bombed without questions

Then you GET INVOLVED YET AGAIN IN ukriane war..

Like these are not errors ..there is pattern i e money and corruption

Back
Top Bottom