What's new

PTI was Danger to Pakistan, Pakistan wouldn't survive with them : General Bajwa

People are missing the main point here. Army under the leadership of Bajwa was looking for next 3-4 decades in 2022. Army needs PDM and then their offspring in future to keep this country colonize which is not possible under genuine honest civilian leadership.

Army cannot afford genuine capable civilian leadership because there is danger that an honest genuine civilian leadership will make the army accountable in future. Army relies on PDM to keep this country on the edge so that army keeps ruling this country with help of all the thieve politicians without any accountability.

Army is not allowed to interfere with the civil government and interfere in its matters. Even if bajwa was a patriot, he’s a traitor for interfering with the democratic process of the country and getting involved in things that don’t concern him. I’m amazed how your openly defending such treachery which undermined the democracy of Pakistan. Secondly, pdm, pmln and ppp are all defenders of Pakistani interests and muhafiz of Pakistan? Was PTI worse than this pdm set up?
You talk about pti supporters being a cult. Maybe you should look at all your previous posts on pdf since IK lost power. You have become a cult follower of bajwa who defends him no matter what the case is because apparently bajwa cannot be wrong.
Who allowed Bajwa to setup the PTI enterprise? Why did PTI/IK go along with it? Why did they not take the principled stance and tell the BPS-22 afsar to mind his damned business instead of orchestrating governments?

I don't know Bajwa, nor do I have anything vested in his personality or image. I feel there is an anti-bajwa tide that is embroiling everyone in the establishment and that is neither right nor good for Pakistan.

I supported PTI/IK till their guns turned against the establishment (which has been, and remains the guarantor of Pakistan's security) for not keeping their government in play (an extra-constitutional act in itself which you seem to be missing).

So my cult is not Bajwa, it's Pakistan and I refuse to see it only from an IK/PTI lens. I also don't mind if I am the only one taking this position.

If it had become unavoidable to oust IK-led setup due to its miscalculations, solution was to implement an interim setup of economists, researchers and level-headed foreign policy experts to manage the country and bring those who had wronged the country to the courts.

PDM was NOT the solution.
Whitewashing corruption cases of corrupt politicians was NOT the solution.

Dispensing justice was the solution.

Who will fix the ongoing mess now?
That requires emergency and a solution outside constitution..I'm not against it but would have produced a narrative of military rule upon toppling of a democratic government of khan..idiots here would have said.. bajwa didn't get extension so he imposed emergency.
How much was gdp in 2022?

quote-do-not-forget-that-the-armed-forces-are-the-servants-of-the-people-you-do-not-make-national-muhammad-ali-jinnah-46-12-56.jpg
Source of that quote shows its a fake quote

Last edited:
In reality IK was a threat to Bajwas billions, the whistleblow over his companies and conflicts of interest overseas is extensive. This is why Bajwa had to remove IK he was protecting his bank account. Other reasons are secondary.

Who allowed Bajwa to setup the PTI enterprise? Why did PTI/IK go along with it? Why did they not take the principled stance and tell the BPS-22 afsar to mind his damned business instead of orchestrating governments?

I don't know Bajwa, nor do I have anything vested in his personality or image. I feel there is an anti-bajwa tide that is embroiling everyone in the establishment and that is neither right nor good for Pakistan.

I supported PTI/IK till their guns turned against the establishment (which has been, and remains the guarantor of Pakistan's security) for not keeping their government in play (an extra-constitutional act in itself which you seem to be missing).

So my cult is not Bajwa, it's Pakistan and I refuse to see it only from an IK/PTI lens. I also don't mind if I am the only one taking this position.

Army guarantor of Pak security?

In 1962, Ayub ceded 5000 sq of Gilgit Baltistan to China. This was Shaksgam Valley. In 1971, Yahya lost 140K sq km of territory in east Pak and 590 sq km of land around Kargil. Then in 1984, Zia lost 2000 sq of Siachen glacier. Pak keeps shrinking since 47 under the hands of this capable army except Gwadar which was taken under civilian Govt.

But yes Army do have victories and it did conquer the land i.e. Pak again and again in 56, 77 and 99 since it was too easy to win a war against bloody civilian Govts. This is the state of the army you are claiming the guarantor of Pak's security. Carry on

Last edited:
Yeah great thinking man who thinks Shaukat tareen wasn't good but brought the Ishaq dar to ruin whatever remains of economy.

Idk how you even got courage to pait this wardi mafia as some kind saints
and then invited Shaukat Tareen to help out in the financial crisis along side Muftah . lol. What a joke.

Army guarantor of Pak security?

In 1962, Ayub handed 5000 sq of Gilgit Baltistan to China.

Pakistan actually acquired 750 sq. miles of Chinese administered territory.

Pakistan actually acquired 750 sq. miles of Chinese administered territory.

There was a time when I used to say the same to Indians here in pdf i.e. Pak actually got the 750 sq km from China to defend this army but not any more now.

Obviously, helping me is good. Helping others in the same way is not. Power given to me is justified. The same power given to others is obscene. What I do is great. When others do the same, it is criminal. Need I go on? :D

There was a time when I used to say the same to Indians here in pdf i.e. Pak actually got the 750 sq km from China to defend this army but not any more now.

That's why I quoted an Indian historian, AG Noorani

Pakistan and Pakistan army are much bigger than Bajwa & co.

People (good and bad) come and go. Pakistan and Pakistan Army are here to stay, IA

Political engineering is acceptable to bring PTI into power by military. However, on all other occasions (starting from 1947), political engineering by military is dangerous to Pakistan and is considered illegal.

Pakistani Logic :laugh:

Political engineering is acceptable to bring PTI into power by military. However, on all other occasions (starting from 1947), political engineering by military is dangerous to Pakistan and is considered illegal.

Pakistani Logic :laugh:
Did army stuff ballots for PTI or make people go vote for PTI?

Did army stuff ballots for PTI or make people go vote for PTI?
1st part yes eventually. 2nd part was tried for two years before PTI came into power, mainly to bring people on streets.

You won't find me defending the bank heist. That is patently wrong and not the role of the army. I have not defended the act, only stated that we have certain ground realities at play.

The reason I called out the in/out situation is because the heist to get PTI in is all good and dandy in the minds of many here, while the one to get them out wasn't. So the issue is that these people are not defending the principle of it, rather they are opportunistic in their bashing of the establishment because things did not go in their favor (and I say this having sympathy for them/PTI as I would vote for PTI over any of the rest). But I disagree with the line of reasoning being used to criticize the military.

Done venting?
Venting what..
I am going to be clear.
I am part of the elite and i love military doing what it's doing..
It's a bonanza for me.
I am hoping for dollar to hit 400.

If my talking here had even a minscle chance of changing anything anything i wouldn't have been doing it..
It's more gloating that i do here..

The more country stays poor the better it is for elite like me.

Back
Top Bottom