What's new

PTI was Danger to Pakistan, Pakistan wouldn't survive with them : General Bajwa

But still do what it has always done. Got it. :D

That's another debate, but even in their experiments, they've been utter failures. But it's expected cause the pool of people they have to choose from to train isn't top quality.

Rome was not built in a day, Riyasat e Medina is a vision and Pakistan was on the right track before the regime change every economic indicator was positive, no country can be Riyasat e Medina but only can try to follow the principles which Imran Khan was trying his best to do with the limited resources he had, no one is perfect and nor is Imran Khan but good people learn from their mistakes and I hope Imran Khan will not repeat those mistakes in future and prove to be much better then what his previous tenure was, in my life it was the best tenure any PM in Pakistan had. Pakistan was respected everywhere.

Like I said many times, let us wait and see what happens in the next elections to be able to assess such claims.

That's another debate, but even in their experiments, they've been utter failures. But it's expected cause the pool of people they have to choose from to train isn't top quality.

Experiments? This is a finely honed and delicately crafted system in place for half a century already, meeting all its desired goals just about perfectly. This ain't no experiment. For sure.

Thanks for posting. Before the general is condemned with the usual, people should pay heed to some of this. It cannot be all wrong. Some missteps were costly, some immature and some outright stupidity.
you say that BUT look what's happened since the bright jernail bajwa did its hyper duper chawal. anyway bajawa is gone to live the high life and Pakistan is left with misery and those who enjoy it.

you say that BUT look what's happened since the bright jernail bajwa did its hyper duper chawal. anyway bajawa is gone to live the high life and Pakistan is left with misery and those who enjoy it.
No bajwa is a Mard e Mujahid. He made ultimate sacrifice for Pakistan and saved it from doom (Twisted mind of khaki).

1675966903676.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Experiments? This is a finely honed and delicately crafted system in place for half a century already, meeting all its desired goals just about perfectly. This ain't no experiment. For sure.

Well, I mean, if they wanted a child (Pakistan) with stunted growth, then for sure, they've done wonders. Now they're in clinical depression and running around for funds for treatment.

I think they missed a valuable old wife's tale: make prayer if you have a child, it's safe and healthy, able to walk and run.

Well, I mean, if they wanted a child (Pakistan) with stunted growth, then for sure, they've done wonders. Now they're in clinical depression and running around for funds for treatment.

I think they missed a valuable old wife's tale: make prayer if you have a child, it's safe and healthy, able to walk and run.

Remember the classic dialogue from the epic Waris? If you do not, just ask your dad:

Oe maasteraa, jey saadey pind dey kammi kameen parh likh gaye, te saada chilam kaun bharey ga?

Something like that still applies.

If you have been sanctioned and banned as many times as I have been in the past based on such grave violations of PDF rules, selectively applied of course, then you would understand. I am not going there again. :D
How about this? If you get banned for answering this question, I leave PDF as well since it's not conducive for discussion. :D

Just ask the many here who know me already (offline, please), and my PsOV are clearly described here. :D
I prefer it straight from the horse's mouth, if you don't mind. Others's opinion of you would reflect their biases, intentionally or otherwise, which, as an objective person, I am sure you would understand is not good.

Please see post #67 on this same thread.
The quoted article and the general backhand dealings means that regardless of whether there was overt action or not - the constitution was subverted. That is akin to saying we didn’t steal from the bank with guns, we just hacked its systems.

Be it bringing PTI in, or taking it out - or interfering in the process from the get go - when you engineer a system you are not qualified to design or run just for your side benefit or even by some misplaced altruism - you cause more ruin than good.

That applies to every field - and regardless of prodigal awakenings by any Pakistani in whatever unrelated profession they are, they cannot replace education, experience and expertise in a particular field that comes from being in it.

Call Iskandar Mirza the fool who let Ayub and his follow up ruin in, but that has caused more damage to Pakistan’s military profession and capabilities than any of the Sharifs, Bhuttos or Zardaris could ever do… because even now, they can always say “mujhe kyun nikala” and wash away their sins with it.

Unless that is owned up to and regardless of how badly it impacts Pakistan(or its lack therof) in the short run.. the trust that the military and its blind followers claim to have every other forum wont return and at the end the eastern neighbor will have the ultimate victory after already beating Pakistan black and blue ok every front

😂

Military is literally just freestyling everything, this isn't the kind of organised intelligent institution you'd see in China/US or even India.

These duffer jernails are uncles in uniform going where the flow takes them lmfao
Weren't you just lowkey wishing for a soft martial law? :lol:

Remember the classic dialogue from the epic Waris? If you do not, just ask your dad:

Oe maasteraa, jey saadey pind dey kammi kameen parh likh gaye, te saada chilam kaun bharey ga?

Something like that still applies.

No need to ask. He told me something along those lines a long time back. Sadly, I've also seen that on my visits to Pakistan; it's depressing.
Like I told @SQ8 in another thread, this country is wired all wrong.

No need to ask. He told me something along those lines a long time back. Sadly, I've also seen that on my visits to Pakistan; it's depressing.

It is the true state of affairs, like it or not. And it is not about to change anytime soon, either.

not that serious... but one can see what is coming to hit. Still, people want to test the water that 'what worse can happen'

Just ask what @SQ8 's dad did back in the day and its aftermath. This is no different.

Is there any factual evidence of Bajwa's personal wealth?

I need validated facts, not hearsay.

Back
Top Bottom