What's new

PTI was Danger to Pakistan, Pakistan wouldn't survive with them : General Bajwa

rigging, polling stations, that’s what I personally know of, but there were other steps taken too.
I have heard the other way around. Bringing down RTS and converting PTI victory to defeat in atleast 18 seats in Punjab (very specific number) so not to let PTI get out right majority.
I know for a fact in Karachi (my home town), Army made sure that MQM/PPP did not rig or stuff ballots. But people came out and voted for PTI in droves. esp areas like Tariq Road/BahadurAbad.

Now if we take your word that Army rigged for PTI, then they should call for snap elections. Surely now that the blessings of the Army are not with PTI, they will be resoundedly rejected by the masses and IK relegated to the dustbin of history?

Tbh I don't even mind military rule but while we have the incompetent corrupt khakis that do no good, and on the other hand we have nations like China with the CCP - what's the point?

Look at the stark difference in the two- one is robbing their nation for personal benefit, the other is looking out for national interest.

This is the difference.

The army needs to be brought to justice for rigging elections. No ifs and buts. The Pakistani army isn't above the law.

You are posing the wrong question. The right question is:

Is it acceptable for the army to rig elections?
No I’m not posing the wrong question. You already accuse army of meddling since 1947 so your question is irrelevant.

Why double standards for the nation for PTI coming into power with Army backing, including you ?

I have heard the other way around. Bringing down RTS and converting PTI victory to defeat in atleast 18 seats in Punjab (very specific number) so not to let PTI get out right majority.
I know for a fact in Karachi (my home town), Army made sure that MQM/PPP did not rig or stuff ballots. But people came out and voted for PTI in droves. esp areas like Tariq Road/BahadurAbad.

Now if we take your word that Army rigged for PTI, then they should call for snap elections. Surely now that the blessings of the Army are not with PTI, they will be resoundedly rejected by the masses and IK relegated to the dustbin of history?
And the officers I know on duty told me opposite to yours. The ones in ISI confirmed this.

No I’m not posing the wrong question. You already accuse army of meddling since 1947 so your question is irrelevant.

Why double standards for the nation for PTI coming into power with Army backing, including you ?

You admit nonchalantly that the army facilitates rigging. It seems that this doesn't bother you in any shape or form.

The real culprit is the army. Has been the army all along. Meddling in political landscape for personal gain. The army is answerable to the law.

PTI WASN'T ALLOWED to do reforms

IK and Shabbat zaidi are on record that their reforms were not allowed be it taxation or be it mortgage reforms every place the army sobatoge it..
We all know why
What surprised me is why didn't IK simply resigned like shabbar zaidi may be because he is a politician who are flexible with superior intellect duffers
@Signalian @blain2 do you deny the above?

Do you agree or even admit that the army and elites are purposefully keeping this nation from developing and implementing reforms to support their personal monetary interests rather than greater national interests?

And the officers I know on duty told me opposite to yours. The ones in ISI confirmed this.
OK. So how about conducting impartial, free and fair elections right now? Let's put this fitna of imran khan to bed and send these cultist home to their moma's basements.

And would appreciate your reply to my post #185

The army needs to be brought to justice for rigging elections. No ifs and buts. The Pakistani army isn't above the law.
Is the law above national interest?

Let's say an action would support the interests of Pakistan greatly but also broke the law?

My point is a competent army that looks out for national interests above all interfering is not too bad for me. But when it's for their own personal gain, this is treason and a crime against the people/state.

I am from KP we can argue PTI lost a few seats where JUI won was a surprise

I won't be surprised if army did reverse engineering in trying to sobotage PTI win but again i wasn't on ground

We all do know that if army calls 2018 as engineer then like all prior episodes be it 1971 siachen or kargil, it was a total shit show

You admit nonchalantly that the army facilitates rigging. It seems that this doesn't bother you in any shape or form.

The real culprit is the army. Has been the army all along. Meddling in political landscape for personal gain. The army is answerable to the law.
Everyone knew it deep down but didn't mind. It was when they replaced an honest party like PTI with PDM - they became seen as traitors and anti-national.

PTI was probably pushing for reforms that clamps down on their monetary corruption set up they have going on.

Can you say that with whole hearted sincerity that for the past 10 months Army has been out of the political engineering business?

ROFL. If you believe that, there is a bridge in NYC I would like to sell to you. :D

@Signalian @blain2 do you deny the above?

Do you agree or even admit that the army and elites are purposefully keeping this nation from developing and implementing reforms to support their personal monetary interests rather than greater national interests?
Of note it suits me just like "miftah said sait ka baytna Hun"

I hope the army keep doing this and we the elite enjoy this.

The reason i am open about it here is honestly nothing we do will change anything here.
People are lazy, PUBG, TikTok and malleable

Army support is strong through generation of brain washing via books and media

I am from KP we can argue PTI lost a few seats where JUI won was a surprise

I won't be surprised if army did reverse engineering in trying to sobotage PTI win but again i wasn't on ground

We all do know that if army calls 2018 as engineer then like all prior episodes be it 1971 siachen or kargil, it was a total shit show
That is what it is right now...
Massive CLu$t3rFUc(<

Back
Top Bottom