What's new

PTI was Danger to Pakistan, Pakistan wouldn't survive with them : General Bajwa

You won't find me defending the bank heist. That is patently wrong and not the role of the army. I have not defended the act, only stated that we have certain ground realities at play.

The reason I called out the in/out situation is because the heist to get PTI in is all good and dandy in the minds of many here, while the one to get them out wasn't. So the issue is that these people are not defending the principle of it, rather they are opportunistic in their bashing of the establishment because things did not go in their favor (and I say this having sympathy for them/PTI as I would vote for PTI over any of the rest). But I disagree with the line of reasoning being used to criticize the military.

Done venting?
I don’t completely believe that the military is responsible for PTIs electoral success in 2018. If anything, like others, I get the sense that they engineered a weak coalition they could keep control over. PTI lost more than twice the number of close seats than PMLN.

Some will say okay, it was no rigging out right but pre poll rigging. I have no doubts that phone calls were made. But the biggest so called prepoll rigging, that of NS disqualification was an open shut case. Also frankly, even that SC judgement was bungled in the end in favor of NS.

Unlike other PTI supporters, I don’t bash Mushi for removing NS in 1999 and giving us najat from chors. I blame him for NRO 1.0 albeit he was screwed by Kayani.

The sad thing is that after Mr Bajwa brought back Dar, the question is not of the establishment giving us najat by suspicious means but of screwing us over by suspicious means. Ofc, people are going to judge those two things with different lenses.

In any case, after Kayani, pretty sure that establishment has been in bed with the chor PDam parties anyways.

Can you say that with whole hearted sincerity that for the past 10 months Army has been out of the political engineering business?
The officers I talked with, they say a basic consensus exists that military stays away from politics due to fiasco with bringing in PTI into power and it’s aftermath. Neither them nor I sit in top brass meetings so fingers crossed.

Everyone knew it deep down but didn't mind. It was when they replaced an honest party like PTI with PDM - they became seen as traitors and anti-national.

PTI was probably pushing for reforms that clamps down on their monetary corruption set up they have going on.

I didn't know. Neither did I accept these claims. Now that I am hearing these claims from the army supporters it really angers me. This goes against the law and the spirit of democracy. In reality this is a sham democracy engineered by the generals.

The generals deserve exemplary punishment. This is wicked on so many levels.

Of note it suits me just like "miftah said sait ka baytna Hun"

I hope the army keep doing this and we the elite enjoy this.

The reason i am open about it here is honestly nothing we do will change anything here.
People are lazy, PUBG, TikTok and malleable

Army support is strong through generation of brain washing via books and media
Army doesn't require brainwashing, everyone likes their army especially when it's powerful and is essential for their survival.

Pakistan Army takes advantage of these sentiments knowing they are respected because of the above.

In the end Bajwa said, Fcuk it mulk dobay to dobay mein retirement say pehlay apna or apni family ka bank balance to berha loon. Jahan itnay arbon berbad ho rehay Kuch Arab mein bhi lay jaon.. Bajwa Saab behti ganga mein hath baha gaye.. or mulk luteron k hawalay ker gaye k pakray na jaein....

You admit nonchalantly that the army facilitates rigging. It seems that this doesn't bother you in any shape or form.

The real culprit is the army. Has been the army all along. Meddling in political landscape for personal gain. The army is answerable to the law.
I’m surprised you didn’t know all this as I have mentioned this before or maybe you are trying to win some arguement by scoring brownie points. Nevertheless I had mentioned it.

I’m surprised you didn’t know all this as I have mentioned this before or maybe you are trying to win some arguement by scoring brownie points. Nevertheless I had mentioned it.

No. I didn't know that your army is rigging elections in Pakistan. Thanks for admitting and informing me.

I hereby declare even more opposition to the wicked army.

The officers I talked with, they say a basic consensus exists that military stays away from politics due to fiasco with bringing in PTI into power and it’s aftermath. Neither them nor I sit in top brass meetings so fingers crossed.
What does that mean? Are they actively involved or not? Basic Consensus but "Aadat se majboor"

That's why I quoted an Indian historian, AG Noorani

Pakistan and Pakistan army are much bigger than Bajwa & co.

People (good and bad) come and go. Pakistan and Pakistan Army are here to stay, IA
No. The disintegration of army is what Pak needs.

No other country has harmed this country as much as this colonial army has harmed and paralyzed this nation of 220 million. Here army chief is Viceroy in the country and he has only 2 roles to perform i.e. serving foreign powers at the cost of Pak interest and then keep colonizing this nation with help of all the thieves politicians i.e. PDM to protect the elites and plunder the country.

Last edited:
Political engineering is acceptable to bring PTI into power by military. However, on all other occasions (starting from 1947), political engineering by military is dangerous to Pakistan and is considered illegal.

Pakistani Logic :laugh:
If a slap a theif and prevent a robbery, I'm a hero. If I slap the old lady someone is trying to rob, I'm a villain.

These are not double standards, the motivation for the actions indicate completely different goals. The same is true here.

If the army stood for national interests, it wouldn't support incompetent and corrupt parties. However, although undemocratic, it is more acceptable if you support a party that shows interest in the development of Pakistan.

Yet you undermined that party and restricted, to replace it with known crooks that have done nothing good for this country. It shows where your interests lie and just how much you care about this Pakistan. Your personal pockets and interests mean more to you than the country.

If a slap a theif and prevent a robbery, I'm a hero. If I slap the old lady someone is trying to rob, I'm a villain.

These are not double standards, the motivation for the actions indicate completely different goals. The same is true here.

So if they slap my enemy, they are my hero. But if they slap me, they are villains? This is not a double standard. Got it. :D

No. The disintegration of army is what Pak needs.

No other country has harmed this country as much as this colonial army has harmed and paralyzed this nation of 220 million. Here army chief is Viceroy in the country and he has only 2 roles to perform i.e. serving foreign powers at the cost of Pak interest and then keep colonizing this nation with help of all the thieves politicians i.e. PDM to protect the elites and plunder the country.
Well no matter how much you hate the actions of the army, we still need an army.

What it requires is reform and a cleansing. Its corruption and undemocratic actions need to be punished via the law.

So if they slap my enemy, they are my hero. But if they slap me, they are villains? This is not a double standard. Got it. :D
yesh. because they are pakistan army, not DHA or Bajwa or American army.

They are supposed to stand for the national interests of the country, not the national threats!

Army doesn't require brainwashing, everyone likes their army especially when it's powerful and is essential for their survival.

Pakistan Army takes advantage of these sentiments knowing they are respected because of the above.
Also those who are in Pakistan ; be careful..
Overseas can rant wll they want but you don't want to be kidnapped like different people are being kidnapped these days

Back
Top Bottom