What's new

PTI resigns from assemblies.

Perhaps the whole idea is to end this state and return to more manageable levels. Everybody likes Krakozia?

I share the sentiment, there is no other way to make sense of this insanity.

Indeed, it was a zero sum game from the beginning, unless the three yakka brigade shows it's hand! :D

Or maybe not at all. This is what we call in cricketing terms, desperate innovations. Like the backward flick for a four. If it hits, it hits, if it lands in the hands of the fielder.. game over. In all seriousness however, I think Aitzaz Ahsan has it on the spot; both IK and the Government are in a Lose-Lose situation. There are no winners out of this foolishness, only the state of Pakistan that loses.

Indeed, it was a zero sum game from the beginning, unless the three yakka brigade shows it's hand! :D

Maybe that was the whole plan all along. The Aik so Gayarah do-bala. I really want this country to break into pieces now, we deserve it.

Well, never wanted to talk openly about it. But, this is what it actually was. Mission was accomplished three days back, if you get the drift. Right now it's pure momentum. The trick now is, how to fire retro-rockets and have a soft landing. It's all about timing now.

I too wish people had greater capacity to process raw data, than to have huge memory banks. That, however, is never going to happen......... whatever, Gullu everything and let's get the Gullu out of here...............

Maybe that was the whole plan all along. The Aik so Gayarah do-bala. I really want this country to break into pieces now, we deserve it.

:P lolzzz sitting abroad you can wish so.

Sorry we dont deserve it. This is how nations move forward. Nothing wrong with such political process after all this faulty system is imposed on us so let us play the cards the way these should be in this system.

Today the Government of Nawaz Sharif has given advertisements in Newspapers asking people to give their suggestions for ELECTION REFORMS.

Its a small victory but a symbolic to the fact that NS and CO did something wrong in election

:P lolzzz sitting abroad you can wish so.

Sorry we dont deserve it. This is how nations move forward. Nothing wrong with such political process after all this faulty system is imposed on us so let us play the cards the way these should be in this system.

Today the Government of Nawaz Sharif has given advertisements in Newspapers asking people to give their suggestions for ELECTION REFORMS.

Its a small victory but a symbolic to the fact that NS and CO did something wrong in election

I am sitting right here. And I still want this country to end. We DESERVE IT. We have done enough damage to this gift called Pakistan. Time for us to suffer the true wrath of a balkanized nation.

Well, never wanted to talk openly about it. But, this is what it actually was. Mission was accomplished three days back, if you get the drift. Right now it's pure momentum. The trick now is, how to fire retro-rockets and have a soft landing. It's all about timing now.

I too wish people had greater capacity to process raw data, than to have huge memory banks. That, however, is never going to happen......... whatever, Gullu everything and let's get the Gullu out of here...............

In all seriousness yes. This was months in the planning and now its come out in the open. Which is why I am dead serious now as well about the end of this union and the purchase of that Island :p:

I am sitting right here. And I still want this country to end. We DESERVE IT. We have done enough damage to this gift called Pakistan. Time for us to suffer the true wrath of a balkanized nation.

Dont club us with yourself :) its your individual opinion.

When there is "We" "Us" then surely the plural doesnt want it. Its only you who is frustrated to level of insanity

By the way what you had done for this country as an individual ?

In all seriousness yes. This was months in the planning and now its come out in the open. Which is why I am dead serious now as well about the end of this union and the purchase of that Island :p:

:P time to snatch green flag from your location box . bhagoray

Nahi ab all countries go through dark times and moronic stuff like this but it doesnt mean that we deserve to break. We are united and i still love my country. I may start to have a dislike for its people but the land is sacred for me and something i will always respect. The white,green,moon and the star have my utmost respect. :pakistan

However on the topic. So he is planning on resigning in the few great conquests he achieved in the elections apart from the KPK govt. Who tells him this stuff? those are barely any seats of number. the govt wont even flinch infact they would be ecstatic about it as they will get the lahore,rawalpindi and islamabad seats.

He is using ethnic card openly now. That's not what Shahid Afridi signed for. He lives in Karachi; one of the most multicultural city in Pakistan.

Even if Shahid Afridi comes, not because of ethnic card disgustingly used by Imran Khan. Shahid Afridi believes in PTI policy and so is others like Wasim Akram, Abrar ul Haq. He should not misuse the power by playing ethnic card to undermine the unity of Pakistan.

After seeing the reality of Imran Khan, should public allow him to become PM of Pakistan? The nation is already facing secretarion violences and civil wars. The last thing the nation needs is disunity amongst provinces. That was new low from Imran Khan.

Malik sab mujhe yeh bataein Kya Noora sab theek hai PM? Kis kism ka bad bakht Kashmiri hai woh? Main to sochta tha Kasmiri to kabhi thuuke na India pe yeh to chummi dene ko tayyar hain. IK isnt playing the race card, he was asking for Afridi to come out in the open. MQM plays on the race card. ANP does it aswell. What IK did wasnt a race issue.

MAin ab kya bataun inki kartuutein aap ronay lag jayenge, honestly. You have no idea about the shit that doesnt make it to the news.

Nothing is gonna happen to Pakistan, we're not gonna break apart. No civil war, no bloodshed. Though i do not disagree we have fucked up this gift called Pakistan.

Brother,

Why we always starting discussions, on assumptions, PTI just announced resignations, till resignations, not handed over to "Speaker of National assembly, till then its just a tactics, by PTI.

remember they will never resign from Assemblies, because if they did, they will never in position, to take part in any future amendments of Elections reforms.

JI a gurantor of whole IK dharna, is also not with PTI any more. so PTI 's options, and positions losing day of day.

We are a society of extremes........ we're already polarized beyond reform........... only shock and awe tactics will work, in my opinion.

nobody knows but i personally believe in gradual reformation

Back
Top Bottom