What's new

PTI resigns from assemblies.

Or maybe not at all. This is what we call in cricketing terms, desperate innovations. Like the backward flick for a four. If it hits, it hits, if it lands in the hands of the fielder.. game over. In all seriousness however, I think Aitzaz Ahsan has it on the spot; both IK and the Government are in a Lose-Lose situation. There are no winners out of this foolishness, only the state of Pakistan that loses.

See how clever the "angels" are. They are always the real winners. :D

I feel positively blessed! :sarcastic::guns::whistle:

Marijuana-28610.jpg

legal-weed-in-colorado-and-washington-could-come-with-these-big-problems.jpg

Doobie se yaad aya, i got one rolled up. Time to smoke. But uncle, you know it after all Punjabi > Pathan.

I mean is there even a contest :D

Chall bey salay! :D

I smoked meself up pretty good............. now ready to go to bed........... good night yaro............ :drag:

Doobie se yaad aya, i got one rolled up. Time to smoke. But uncle, you know it after all Punjabi > Pathan.

I mean is there even a contest :D

Imran Khan about Afridi :cuckoo:

Wasim Akram is already a PTI supporter, let's see if Afridi is a real Pathan.

@Hyperion what do you think being a pushtoon.

Wasim Akram joined PTI for its policy, not ethnic reason. I guess Wasim Akram must be regretting by now, Allahu Alim.

It is kind of shocking that Imran Khan is playing ethnic card now.

Wasim Akram joined PTI for its policy, not ethnic reason. I guess Wasim Akram must be regretting by now, Allahu Alim.

It is kind of shocking that Imran Khan is playing ethnic card now.

IK aint playing ethnic card man. For all we know Afridi is working closely with IK. So he is in PTI favor. Just not openly yet. Imran Khan also suffers from Josh-e-Khitabat :D

Not decided for KPK..... Punjab Sindh and National Assembly

I don't want PTI to resign from KPK at any cost not also Punjab... NA yes because it doesn't matter....

So you are one of those people who are absolutely fine with this idiot putting an entire nation at risk? What are you leaving behind? A legacy of violence in the history where anyone who could gather 30K people, can take over the country?
What would you do next when another party does this to you? The Taliban Khan has lost it. Watch my words. No nation lives off of amateur leaders who lie off their teeth in everything. This here is exactly what his wife went through and left him. She had more than everything in the U, for this idiot, she left everything and came to Pakistan, had kids. And then divorced him because he is bi polar (google it and read his personality traits), and he is selfish and egoistic, who is totally cool with putting many innocent lives at risk. He has nothing going for him. His kids are Brits and they will be big deals in the UK one day. His wife's gone and now, he wants other wives to cry over loss of their husbands who'll lose their lives for this idiot. What a lone idiot leadr of a 30k clan. How do you risk an entire system and be this stupid and support him?

IK aint playing ethnic card man. For all we know Afridi is working closely with IK. So he is in PTI favor. Just not openly yet. Imran Khan also suffers from Josh-e-Khitabat :D

He is using ethnic card openly now. That's not what Shahid Afridi signed for. He lives in Karachi; one of the most multicultural city in Pakistan.

Even if Shahid Afridi comes, not because of ethnic card disgustingly used by Imran Khan. Shahid Afridi believes in PTI policy and so is others like Wasim Akram, Abrar ul Haq. He should not misuse the power by playing ethnic card to undermine the unity of Pakistan.

After seeing the reality of Imran Khan, should public allow him to become PM of Pakistan? The nation is already facing secretarion violences and civil wars. The last thing the nation needs is disunity amongst provinces. That was new low from Imran Khan.

This is important part, they all will have to resign. They can't keep NA & their area seats & at the same time talk about change & revolution. They all will have to resign & prove their love to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom